redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
:FacePalm: Read my post correctly! I frakking know that the renpy version only gets an update AFTER the orgy is over. Which is now with the new RPGM version. So work on the port can start!
Still can't read apparently... The post right above yours CLEARLY states the the party event is NOT over yet. And is not being completed in the upcoming patch either.

Reactions: Icebergslime
Jul 13, 2022
This game is called "Lisa" and not "AWAM". You can't compare them. Just stick with "AWAM".
And if it's too dark for you, turn on the light in the room.
Mate FYI, to make something dark doesn't happen just literally closing the lights in the room. It should be the athmosphere.

And athmosphere for the orgy scene is like a romantic cozy netflix and chill scene ? You serious ? I was almost sleeping from boredom.

If you can able to read my comment I am saying that camping and poker party scenes were way better, and they were in the game called "Lisa" , not "AWAM"

Jul 13, 2022
4) The darker Paul/bar scenes have been removed in order to be on the safe side of legal concerns. They are not coming back. It's gone. Stop litigating this.
Have you played the latest update ? Do you think "last part of the orgy" were too different than Paul/bar scene ? What happened to legal concerns ?

Jul 13, 2022
Do you please put this in spoiler many players including me haven't played the newer versions yet due to instability.
Mate this is not Game of Thrones. And I haven't revealed anything. There is an orgy scene and guess what, main character Lisa is fucking ? I just told my opinion of the scene design. I will try to cover if I say something explicit anyway.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Still can't read apparently... The post right above yours CLEARLY states the the party event is NOT over yet. And is not being completed in the upcoming patch either.
:FacePalm: It is NOT stated clearly in that post, at least not to someone for whom English is a second language! It is only stated that the renpy version is updated after the parts over (which I already knew from earlier versions!). Then the text goes on about that there is no offical end of the party at all, which says nothing else than it is very much in the eye of the beholder when the party is over!
So the guy making the port could decide that the new update is close enough to count as an end to the party and start his port. He could also decide to wait a bit longer.

Personally it is itching me to post something in my mothertongue for you to read! And seeing how well you understand every nuance of it!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
:FacePalm: It is NOT stated clearly in that post, at least not to someone for whom English is a second language! It is only stated that the renpy version is updated after the parts over (which I already knew from earlier versions!). Then the text goes on about that there is no offical end of the party at all, which says nothing else than it is very much in the eye of the beholder when the party is over!
So the guy making the port could decide that the new update is close enough to count as an end to the party and start his port. He could also decide to wait a bit longer.

Personally it is itching me to post something in my mothertongue for you to read! And seeing how well you understand every nuance of it!

" There is no specific timeline for the party scene to be concluded "

Could not be any clearer bub.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
" There is no specific timeline for the party scene to be concluded "
Could not be any clearer bub.
:FacePalm: What do you not understand with it might be clear for a native speaker, but not for a second language speaker? The moment you translate it in your head, the sentence changes in other languages, e.g. it´s mood. All you get is that there is no fixed moment for the party scene to be over, it could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could also have already happened.
For a native speaker this sentence might be specific enough, but for those translating it into their languages it doesn´t have to be so!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
:FacePalm: What do you not understand with it might be clear for a native speaker, but not for a second language speaker? The moment you translate it in your head, the sentence changes in other languages, e.g. it´s mood. All you get is that there is no fixed moment for the party scene to be over, it could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could also have already happened.
For a native speaker this sentence might be specific enough, but for those translating it into their languages it doesn´t have to be so!
English is not my native language either. Being fluent in a second language involves more than just learning the words, you need to familiarize yourself with context as well.

I would suggest a better translation program if you're using one. Personally I prefer DeepL as it looks at context and regional sayings as well as direct translations for to deliver a more accurate translation.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

The party is over when all planned routes within it are completed. There is still one route unfinished in this update, therefore it isn't complete, therefore the modder isn't going to do anything with the mod. This.has been stated dozens of times already and won't change no matter how many times you ask so stop it

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The party is over when all planned routes within it are completed. There is still one route unfinished in this update, therefore it isn't complete, therefore the modder isn't going to do anything with the mod. This.has been stated dozens of times already and won't change no matter how many times you ask so stop it
:FacePalm: Just for the record: I DID NOT ASK for anything and I do not follow this thread so closely to know all the news. In addition, obviously most of the party routes are over and if you do not play the one not finished, it looks like the port can start.

Besides, as for the "warm" welcome I got here these last few pages, which could have been worded and posted quite differently, a welcome for you too! good bye!
spike-peace-sign-buffy.jpg

Last edited:

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
:FacePalm: Just for the record: I DID NOT ASK for anything and I do not follow this thread so closely to know all the news. In addition, obviously most of the party routes are over and if you do not play the one not finished, it looks like the port can start.

Besides, as for the "warm" welcome I got here these last few pages, which could have been worded and posted quite differently, a welcome for you too! good bye!
View attachment 3919101
Don't take it too personally man, the Lemon and Redharvest guy r resident dickheads to a lot of people in this thread.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
ok i agree..... but lets not forget....

View attachment 3920144
View attachment 3920146
View attachment 3920150
View attachment 3920152
View attachment 3920155

Those CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :love::love::love::love:
Im more of booba guy her massive tits have me enchanted from the very first glance, but yeah i can't deny dem hips don't lie. She literally got a mommy build as a college student insanee....those are some child bearing hips right there good sir :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes