S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
The act of creating the content you're asking for IS A CRIME and it is unbelievably selfish of you to keep asking PG to make it for you (unless you willing to first pay for him to mobe to another country where it isn't illegal; are you offerinh to do that?)

It's not, as you dishonestly claimed I believe, illegal to think about it, writing it down. Releasing it, even privately to a trusted individual (and why you think you qualify is a mystery to everyone in the thread including, I suspect, PG himself)

Finally, did it occur to you for even 1solitary second that maybe PG doesn't want to continue that route anymore? Paul was a side route anyway so doesn't affect the main route
and where did I mentioned creating i asked him to give me the script damn fucking "SCRIPT" you morons. Dont put your assumptions in the reply.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
The problem it that they don't read properly and create an unnecessary scene for no reason. By the way my message is for PG but some social workers want to reply my message that's ok because its a open to all thread but at least reply more sensible that is related to the message they are telling me the thing that I already knows about dark paths. That doesn't makes sense.
Im on the same lane as you as far as the "its annoying".. But to make an example, the dude that wrote out of curiousity, about the content that was removed from the game. I get you might get the feeling like "bruh".. But this guy might not be from a country where this would be "haram" to speak about..
Then what Im advocating for is instead of calling other people dimwitts or stuff like that, not verbally but in the context, is that we explain it in more adult manor. After all I hope were all adults here, as the game is 18+

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
and where did I mentioned creating i asked him to give me the script damn fucking "SCRIPT" you morons. Dont put your assumptions in the reply.
What do think a script is? From context clues I imagine everyone else replying to you thinks the same as I do, that it is the dialogue and descriptions of scenes that were planned to appear in the game prior to the removal of the Paul and Duncan paths; the writing and sharing of these scenes are illegal in PG's country so he will not write them and will not share them. If it means something different to you then please give that definition so we can stop talking a cross purposes

Also, calling people morons counts as a violation

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
What do think a script is? From context clues I imagine everyone else replying to you thinks the same as I do, that it is the dialogue and descriptions of scenes that were planned to appear in the game prior to the removal of the Paul and Duncan paths; the writing and sharing of these scenes are illegal in PG's country so he will not write them and will not share them. If it means something different to you then please give that definition so we can stop talking a cross purposes

I already said that end this read my previous messages. I have other works to do and i cant reply to every single person. Then you came up out of nowhere and started it again. Then what should I call you? Specify. Also if you don't know about script then google it instead of replying others. Think what do you want to think. I want to ask PG that i have asked i don't care what you think of message or not.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I am fascinated by his rendered images.
Very close to Photorealism. Lots of details.
Thanks for your work PG.
It's the lighting, scene composition and fantastic camera angles.... also lets not forget... PG creates some of the most brilliant facial expressions.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karl Max

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
It's the lighting, scene composition and fantastic camera angles.... also lets not forget... PG creates some of the most brilliant facial expressions.....
Just look at this frame... the lighting, choice of clothing, the model of LISA itself, camera angle and my god!!! that expression on her face.... there's no nudity, no sex, and yet I've busted to this frame so many times....:love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:cool::love:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think PG can bring back Paul with new content(non forceful) when Lisa's exhibitionism reaches somewhat close to max lvl. They are just against the forceful content, not the character.

This is just my opinion, don't take it personally.
Most people who have played the game will have no interest in Paul without the forced content. The character of Paul does not add anything worthwhile to the game, except as an antagonist for Lisa.

Finally, did it occur to you for even 1solitary second that maybe PG doesn't want to continue that route anymore? Paul was a side route anyway so doesn't affect the main route
Actually, the removal of the Paul and Duncan content has affected the entire game in a very significant way. Even though the Paul and Duncan content was entirely optional, and you could play the main story without playing their paths, the removal of those paths has lowered the stakes for the rest of the game.

Unfortunately, the only solution to that problem would be to restore the removed content, which is something PaleGrass won't be doing, as we hopefully all understand by now. Fortunately, even with lowered stakes, the game is still worth playing.

Then what should I call you? Specify.
You don't have to call him anything. You can disagree with people without calling them names. Take my previous reply to you, for example.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Actually PG stated in the past that he's going to have recently introduced character that will resemble Paul and even include some short scenes of him too.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Actually PG stated in the past that he's going to have recently introduced character that will resemble Paul and even include some short scenes of him too.
I believe that would be the guy that tags along with jo in the party event... from what I remember from earlier posts... that guy will be rough resembling Paul. This is just what I believe... could be wrong.

Reactions: seismyth

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Just wanna ask all of you...

Based on the route you're playing --

Where do you see the trajectory of Lisa's character going?

I'm first playing the DANNY STAYS CHEATING ROUTE and then playing the DANNY LEAVES ORGY ROUTE.

In both I think that the romantic interest will shift towards Jayce and or Aiofe.

Out of all the guys that have been introduced... someone will get murdered....

I'm also thinking that the main BAD Guy for this story will be Aiofe's father. Riggs is the henchman type. Moddy and or Theo might be connected to this now that the Duncan route has been axed.

There are hints to this storyline in the wallpapers that PG has released.

When are we getting Danny with the Stache and Beard?

just what I think....

LOTS OF FUCKING JUICY POTENTIAL!!!!

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Reactions: Michigan1976

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just wanna ask all of you...

Based on the route you're playing --

Where do you see the trajectory of Lisa's character going?

I'm first playing the DANNY STAYS CHEATING ROUTE and then playing the DANNY LEAVES ORGY ROUTE.

In both I think that the romantic interest will shift towards Jayce and or Aiofe.

Out of all the guys that have been introduced... someone will get murdered....

I'm also thinking that the main BAD Guy for this story will be Aiofe's father. Riggs is the henchman type. Moddy and or Theo might be connected to this now that the Duncan route has been axed.

There are hints to this storyline in the wallpapers that PG has released.

When are we getting Danny with the Stache and Beard?

just what I think....

LOTS OF FUCKING JUICY POTENTIAL!!!!

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
I believe Duncan is still part of the story, it's just the specific rapey content from his route that was removed

I think it's safe to assume Aoife's dad is the big bad; I'm more curious about the fact that the character in partial silhouette on the title screen (presumably our big bad) is clearly the same model as the detective with his hair parted on the other side :oops: Are they brothers? Is the big bad masquerading as a cop? Or is it simply a place holder until PG is able to buy a model that he likes? :LOL:

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
|•|°Palegrass°|•|

Leaked already

So, the game's been leaked already. This isn't good. I don't know who or why anyone would leak the patch in it's current state but it's gonna cause a lot of problems for a lot of users.

Fixing issues and saves for a handful of users is one thing, it's the main benefit on EA for high tiers but now there are potentially thousands of users whose saves could be completely ruined and I'm just one guy, I can't individually fix everyone's game. Things like this destroy peoples reputation.

It's not fair.

-------

Reactions: tata19
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes