Jan 20, 2021
Is there a way to get instant/skippable text spee that doesn't require learning to code or reading pages of introductions?

If not, I'm just gnna pass. I wasted a full day trying to use cheat engine once, not wasting time on learning whatever yanfly engine is.

Oct 24, 2021
Okay the cover image and the description make it pretty clear what type of game this is, but just to confirm could any fellow ntr lovers tell me how much ntr content is in the game and if it's explored well?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
wtf i just lost all my saves. do you need to keep the game in your computer for saves to stay or are saves automatically stored in your computer and you can delete the game after playing each updates and it will automatically transfer over to the next update when you download that update.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :) do we know when the renp'y version will be available?
Thanks in advance
Have a good day fellas

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
wtf i just lost all my saves. do you need to keep the game in your computer for saves to stay or are saves automatically stored in your computer and you can delete the game after playing each updates and it will automatically transfer over to the next update when you download that update.
RPGM saves are stored on the game folder, you don't need to keep the game as long as you keep the .save files (iow, dont delete the game folder, instead delete everithing inside except the .save)

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes