Sai2004

May 30, 2022
Stomp home and go into the yard of the house. Sharon installed a Jacuzzi there. After this scene, go to Moddy's garage. You change clothes and go out into the hall - the meeting scene starts at Moddy's cottage. And then look into Lisa's magazine and see what else needs to be done)
thanx bruh

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Hey everyone!
I guess I'm stuck... Can't get the Mod Shop to unlock.
As far as I can tell, I did all the pre-req quests, but Danny never calls when I go to my room.
All quests are either complete, as in they say that there is no more content in this version, or requires the camping trip.
I also can't talk to Byron on the beach. I have more than 10 insta pics taken.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hey everyone!
I guess I'm stuck... Can't get the Mod Shop to unlock.
As far as I can tell, I did all the pre-req quests, but Danny never calls when I go to my room.
All quests are either complete, as in they say that there is no more content in this version, or requires the camping trip.
I also can't talk to Byron on the beach. I have more than 10 insta pics taken.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
To unlock the Mod shop :- Work Theos bar 3 times (Beach)
-Finish the Markus Makes job ( Photsshooting )
-Finish the 2 School Council Job ( Toilet , Jersey )

Byron beach : - 1. Finish the Byron quest Part 1 ( talk to him in the Coffee Shop , and the night sexchat )
-2 you must finish the camping trip , and unlock the hot tub
-3.check Lisa's computer at night, if you have more than 500 followers, Byron will call you the next morning

Reactions: yrban7477

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
To unlock the Mod shop :- Work Theos bar 3 times (Beach)
-Finish the Markus Makes job ( Photsshooting )
-Finish the 2 School Council Job ( Toilet , Jersey )

Byron beach : - 1. Finish the Byron quest Part 1 ( talk to him in the Coffee Shop , and the night sexchat )
-2 you must finish the camping trip , and unlock the hot tub
-3.check Lisa's computer at night, if you have more than 500 followers, Byron will call you the next morning
I think I did all that. Both School Council Jobs are marked as complete.
The Markus Makes Job, I did the photoshoot with the outfit.
Am I missing something?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just started to play Lisa and i really need a walkthrough for Episode 1. All i see on the OP page is for Episode 2. Does anybody have a WT for the first episode?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I just started to play Lisa and i really need a walkthrough for Episode 1. All i see on the OP page is for Episode 2. Does anybody have a WT for the first episode?
Just follow the quest journal. If you get stuck (Which shouldn't happen often, if at all.), go to the Recollection Room, and check the scenes which you haven't yet unlocked. They'll tell you which earlier scenes you have to complete to unlock them. Between the quest journal and the Recollection Room, you should be able to get through the game just fine. A walkthrough is not needed.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Just follow the quest journal. If you get stuck (Which shouldn't happen often, if at all.), go to the Recollection Room, and check the scenes which you haven't yet unlocked. They'll tell you which earlier scenes you have to complete to unlock them. Between the quest journal and the Recollection Room, you should be able to get through the game just fine. A walkthrough is not needed.
That is not the problem. Of course i follow the questlog. But the problem is that I reached a point where i must chose a ROUTE. The route I am interested in would be an "open relationship" and/or a "swinging" route. Hotwife with permission of the partner would be also OK. At this point however, when Calvin tries to kiss Lisa i am told that there are 4 routes but i am not told WHICH routes, so i don't even know i there is an open relationship and/or a swinging route in the game.
c804ab924bbcd72c7e1facc6b06bad32.jpg
And if there are such routes, what should i chose at this time when i can only chose CHEAT or step back. In cheating i am NOT interested but i also don't know if holding back would open later the routes i am interested in.. Maybe they open only through cheating? I have no way to know without a WT. It looks at least at this time that a "cheating" and a "cuck" route may be available, but i am not interested in any of those routes and i don't know what other routes are in the game. So i need a WT that gives more info on the available routes and how to reach them..

I don't want to make the wrong choice here and be forced this way into the cheating or the cuckold route, then to have to go back to the save and play again the whole game on the other choice.. I need clear info about the routes NOW.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
That is not the problem. Of course i follow the questlog. But the problem is that I reached a point where i must chose a ROUTE. The route I am interested in would be an "open relationship" and/or a "swinging" route. Hotwife with permission of the partner would be also OK. At this point however, when Calvin tries to kiss Lisa i am told that there are 4 routes but i am not told WHICH routes, so i don't even know i there is an open relationship and/or a swinging route in the game.

And if there are such routes, what should i chose at this time when i can only chose CHEAT or step back. In cheating i am NOT interested but i also don't know if holding back would open later the routes i am interested in.. Maybe they open only through cheating? I have no way to know without a WT. It looks at least at this time that a "cheating" and a "cuck" route may be available, but i am not interested in any of those routes and i don't know what other routes are in the game. So i need a WT that gives more info on the available routes and how to reach them..
Have you bothered to look at the walkthrough linked to on the Game post?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But the problem is that I reached a point where i must chose a ROUTE. The route I am interested in would be an "open relationship" and/or a "swinging" route. Hotwife with permission of the partner would be also OK. At this point however, when Calvin tries to kiss Lisa i am told that there are 4 routes but i am not told WHICH routes, so i don't even know i there is an open relationship and/or a swinging route in the game.
Only three of the four routes for Lisa's relationship with Danny are currently in the game. The fourth route will be added later. PaleGrass has stated in the past that the fourth route will appear at the very end of Episode 2, which is coming pretty soon.

So far, the three routes which are in the game are:
  1. Faithful - Lisa only has sex with Danny.
  2. Sharing - Lisa and Danny will experiment with other people. So far, this isn't a fully open relationship. If Lisa fools around behind Danny's back, that's not part of the Sharing route.
  3. Cheating - Lisa is untrue to Danny.
In the Swim Meet event which you're currently playing, Lisa has her first opportunity to cheat. If you don't want her to be untrue, then choose not to cheat. The first opportunity to enter the Sharing route will come later in the Swim Meet.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Have you bothered to look at the walkthrough linked to on the Game post?
What do you call "game post" ? I didn't see that link on the OP page. But thanks a lot, that seems to be for Ep1..

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
What do you call "game post" ? I didn't see that link on the OP page. But thanks a lot, that seems to be for Ep1..
It's literally the 4th link under "Extras" on the OP page. You make the decision about which path you are going to pursue (Faithful, Cheating, Sharing) during the swim event in Ep 1. Once you've chosen you are on that path for the rest of the game unless Palegrass introduces a way to switch with a future update.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Once you've chosen you are on that path for the rest of the game unless Palegrass introduces a way to switch with a future update.
Every time Lisa has an opportunity to have sex with someone when Danny isn't around, she can move onto the Cheating route, regardless of what you chose during the Swim Meet event. If you choose for her to cheat, she leaves the Faithful route, if she was on it. If she was on the Sharing route, and you choose to have her cheat, then she stays on the Sharing route, but also moves onto the Cheating route.

For example, in my playthrough, I put Lisa on the Sharing route during the Swim Meet. I kept her on the Sharing route and didn't let her cheat after that, until the scene with drunk Viv. At that point, I had her get onto Viv's route, because that's the only way that Lisa can get onto Paul's blackmail route. As a result of that choice, both the Sharing and Cheating routes are active in my playthrough.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Every time Lisa has an opportunity to have sex with someone when Danny isn't around, she can move onto the Cheating route, regardless of what you chose during the Swim Meet event. If you choose for her to cheat, she leaves the Faithful route, if she was on it. If she was on the Sharing route, and you choose to have her cheat, then she stays on the Sharing route, but also moves onto the Cheating route.

For example, in my playthrough, I put Lisa on the Sharing route during the Swim Meet. I kept her on the Sharing route and didn't let her cheat after that, until the scene with drunk Viv. At that point, I had her get onto Viv's route, because that's the only way that Lisa can get onto Paul's blackmail route. As a result of that choice, both the Sharing and Cheating routes are active in my playthrough.
Thanks. I also got her on the sharing route now after not returning Calvin's kiss. If i understand right , from now on i can let her also cheat once in a while and she will still remain on the sharing route? I don't know if i want to play a "Paul's blackmail route" because that sounds like forcing her into sex which is not my kink.. But having both sharing and cheatng routes in my playthrough does sound good :)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes