Mar 20, 2018
I cant trigger Aoife college and Paul charecter quest. I'm on the sharing route and i've ended romance with Viv. Please give me some pointer.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Alright, I'm sold. Is the cheating route the mc cheating or getting cheated on? I'm just assuming its getting cheated on, dunno though
Well, we have a female MC. And she can cheat on her bf or be shared with others. There is also a faithful route. But this has not yet been developed very far.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone I need help with Android games.. I download with mega link but after downloading apps not showing.. in my mobile please someone help me

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Tutor Post: Progress and Late Game Thoughts.
Hi everyone!! :))

Whew, 24th already. This month is flying in.

So I'm currently wrapping up one of the phase 2 events. I started the p3 sofa event but after a pretty solid epiphany a couple of days ago I've been redesigning one of the events to include another small interlude scene at the end of it where Lisa has a look around the rest of the apartment. The reason for this redesign is because there's currently a piece of info missing from the game and I had been wondering where best to fit it in and I think I've found it. It's not really important to the game or I would've inserted it already but it is exactly the kind of thing I need to get one particular route at the party moving. It's like the stars aligned when I thought of it ^_^
I think this is the last event I'll be making in Daz before moving to RPGM for a bit to put things together. Well I might finish one of the p3 events that I've already started but I'll see how quickly I can finish this scene first. My render folder is still full of black images (images my PC couldn't render at that moment for whatever reason) so I have to go back and fix a lot of those too but even though it's only been a few weeks I just want a decent amount of screen time to deliver ^_^

Anyway I thought instead of rambling on any more about the party I'd take today and talk a bit about my thoughts on the later stages of the game and how I plan to flesh it out with content that isn't directly involved with the main plot.

Right now I think everyone's aware that as the game progresses, Lisa becomes more involved with the Deloitte's. I can't share the reasons for why this happens because it's one of the biggest plot twists in the game but it isn't a secret that things trend that direction fairly dramatically later down the road.
After Lisa completes all five of the credits being: Theo's, Albiss, Brava Hotel, the Mod Shop and the Student Council the player will be able to initiate Lisa's graduation. The graduation itself isn't a "big" event or anything, I'll likely make most of it in RPGM rather than devote time to rendering large sets but it does leave a substantial gap in the game's content where the credit quests used to be. So to combat this my plan is to continue several of these plots as completely optional side quests.

An example of this could be Marcus' game development. Currently there are two routes the player could've chosen regarding Marcus' quest.

1: Lisa models as Seraph
2: Lisa declines and Eva models as Seraph

This questline is still ongoing but I have a few ideas for how to continue it beyond it's compulsory requirement. An easy one is that Marcus' decided to make a sequel. Another is that Lisa could be invited to a convention as Seraph which is an idea I like so much that it might actually be included in the mandatory content. There could even be crossover content there based on whether Lisa modelled as Seraph and how high the player's Instagram following is. Lots of potential concepts.

Another easy one is Theo's where it could be as simple as "Do you feel like taking a shift Lisa? We're swamped." Given another potential crossover with the Exhibitionism route this is an easy little content mine.

The Student Council has the photography club assignments coming up which could be carried on after graduation. Rubbin's I think will be continued either way if Troy is pursued by the player.

This is without mentioning the areas outside of Lisa's credit list. Things like the Baths which have yet to be explored, the nude beach which is I'm sure an exciting prospect for many. The East District still hasn't been unlocked. Currently it houses the Police Station and "Shops" so it has room for expansion too.

Anyway it's all food for thought. I've spoken to quite a few people over the past year about the game's sinister undertone and how to leverage the bad with the good. This was so important for me to hear first hand because I have a penchant for miserable stories and if I was left to my own devices I'd likely stray into a category very few would actually enjoy. So considering the sort of divide of events in the late game is something I've been contemplating for a while.

Well that's about it from me. I'm eager to get into the next phase because I am removing some of the characters from the party (which means shorter load times yippee!) and the folks left are getting a little inebriated so I can start ramping things up on the top floor :)) Pretty sure I'm leaving things at 4 phases before starting the game, there might be an outlier here or there but I can't imagine needing any more than that.

Thanks so much everyone for all of the love and support, I appreciate you all so very much <3

//pG
1677349500852.png 1677349573050.png 1677349608207.png

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

So I'm currently wrapping up one of the phase 2 events. I started the p3 sofa event but after a pretty solid epiphany a couple of days ago I've been redesigning one of the events to include another small interlude scene at the end of it where Lisa has a look around the rest of the apartment. The reason for this redesign is because there's currently a piece of info missing from the game and I had been wondering where best to fit it in and I think I've found it. It's not really important to the game or I would've inserted it already but it is exactly the kind of thing I need to get one particular route at the party moving. It's like the stars aligned when I thought of it ^_^
I think this is the last event I'll be making in Daz before moving to RPGM for a bit to put things together. Well I might finish one of the p3 events that I've already started but I'll see how quickly I can finish this scene first. My render folder is still full of black images (images my PC couldn't render at that moment for whatever reason) so I have to go back and fix a lot of those too but even though it's only been a few weeks I just want a decent amount of screen time to deliver ^_^

Anyway I thought instead of rambling on any more about the party I'd take today and talk a bit about my thoughts on the later stages of the game and how I plan to flesh it out with content that isn't directly involved with the main plot.

Right now I think everyone's aware that as the game progresses, Lisa becomes more involved with the Deloitte's. I can't share the reasons for why this happens because it's one of the biggest plot twists in the game but it isn't a secret that things trend that direction fairly dramatically later down the road.
After Lisa completes all five of the credits being: Theo's, Albiss, Brava Hotel, the Mod Shop and the Student Council the player will be able to initiate Lisa's graduation. The graduation itself isn't a "big" event or anything, I'll likely make most of it in RPGM rather than devote time to rendering large sets but it does leave a substantial gap in the game's content where the credit quests used to be. So to combat this my plan is to continue several of these plots as completely optional side quests.

An example of this could be Marcus' game development. Currently there are two routes the player could've chosen regarding Marcus' quest.

This questline is still ongoing but I have a few ideas for how to continue it beyond it's compulsory requirement. An easy one is that Marcus' decided to make a sequel. Another is that Lisa could be invited to a convention as Seraph which is an idea I like so much that it might actually be included in the mandatory content. There could even be crossover content there based on whether Lisa modelled as Seraph and how high the player's Instagram following is. Lots of potential concepts.

Another easy one is Theo's where it could be as simple as "Do you feel like taking a shift Lisa? We're swamped." Given another potential crossover with the Exhibitionism route this is an easy little content mine.

The Student Council has the photography club assignments coming up which could be carried on after graduation. Rubbin's I think will be continued either way if Troy is pursued by the player.

This is without mentioning the areas outside of Lisa's credit list. Things like the Baths which have yet to be explored, the nude beach which is I'm sure an exciting prospect for many. The East District still hasn't been unlocked. Currently it houses the Police Station and "Shops" so it has room for expansion too.

Anyway it's all food for thought. I've spoken to quite a few people over the past year about the game's sinister undertone and how to leverage the bad with the good. This was so important for me to hear first hand because I have a penchant for miserable stories and if I was left to my own devices I'd likely stray into a category very few would actually enjoy. So considering the sort of divide of events in the late game is something I've been contemplating for a while.

Well that's about it from me. I'm eager to get into the next phase because I am removing some of the characters from the party (which means shorter load times yippee!) and the folks left are getting a little inebriated so I can start ramping things up on the top floor :)) Pretty sure I'm leaving things at 4 phases before starting the game, there might be an outlier here or there but I can't imagine needing any more than that.

Thanks so much everyone for all of the love and support, I appreciate you all so very much <3

//pG
View attachment 2418456 View attachment 2418458 View attachment 2418462
Sinister undertones or routes are completely fine cuz at the end it's the players choice on how far are they willing to push the protagonist.

There's no light without the dark.

Boldly go where no game dev has gone before...

Cheers.

live long.jpg

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Sinister undertones or routes are completely fine cuz at the end it's the players choice on how far are they willing to push the protagonist.
Well, at some point, the sinister and dark aspects of the story won't be optional. I'm guessing that most or all of the darker sexual content will be optional for the player, but the story itself is going to go to some dark places, or so PaleGrass has given us to understand. I mean, we've already seen some of the early stages of it unfolding in the game.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020

//pG
View attachment 2418456 View attachment 2418458 View attachment 2418462
No more Paul content?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes