Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
A gallery save for 2.82a version
(i don't know for certain if the attached save game package on the first page contains a good option for that though, only tried the later few saves from it and got stucked in Jayce's Party :3)
I don't remember does the game have a gallery?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
The current version already has one, you can enter at the mirror downstairs in Lisa's home.
It gives hints for the unlocks as well, compared to the galleries in other games what i've seen this one is extremely well made.
yes absolutely correct pale grass doing such a great work by thinking beyond the imaginations

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
The current version already has one, you can enter at the mirror downstairs in Lisa's home.
It gives hints for the unlocks as well, compared to the galleries in other games what i've seen this one is extremely well made.
I can't find the save location do you know where is it?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Happy Tuesday morning guys! Everyone's favorite time of the week x)

Last week was a really productive one for me and this week I've continued that trend, I've rendered over 800 images in this past two weeks though these are condensed into a couple hundred CGs. The next update is sure to be massive in terms of image size, it's looking like it'll be 600+ but I still have a mammoth amount of work to go!

I would post the progress list but without actually going into RPGM and figuring out what CGs are being used in the crossover and without having started the XOff route yet which some CGs are used in the XOn route it's just too difficult to say where everything is. This event will be almost impossible to follow through the picture library because of how all over the place everything is :d

Okay so I was considering an easier way to navigate the scenes and the variations for myself and I was gonna simply use a variable in RPGM behind the scenes but instead I thought I might as well try adding it into the game visually too so now I'm considering working on a pretty primitive "Arousal system."

Calling it a "system" makes it sound more complex than it actually is but basically the more Lisa agrees to during the game effects the scene as it progresses right up until the exploration scenes. So a quick example is that during the seven minutes in heaven dare (more on this below) there are three variations being Low, Mid & High arousal. Each route shares a similar # of CGs but the outcome of the dare differs. This isn't a full blown scene by any means (it's 15-20~ CG per route) but again it sort of leans further into the replayability of the event in general ^_^
I've been having a lot of fun playing with the different routes and such and one thing in particular is the crossover dare mentioned above; seven minutes in heaven. I had always planned a "seven minutes in heaven" dare in the game but I had written it as taking place in a bedroom, in fact one of the wallpapers I made several months ago featuring a blindfolded Jayce and Lisa was intended to be part of this dare but I've since changed it to something pretty unorthodox and honestly it's really kind of cool how it's turned out x)

But yeah, the amount of CGs I'm churning out at the moment is really something and some of the CGs are just so, so gorgeous (in my opinion). I'm so pleased with how it's all coming together, it's actually better than I thought it'd be. From the framing, the lighting, the poses, I'm just in love with the scene so far ^_^! The only thing I've been thinking during the post work is that I wish there was just a little more color on the characters because it's mostly blacks and though that looks pretty dope when you have colored lights around the apartment, I think it's less endearing when the lighting is dim and it's a very one directional red/yellow light source but that's just me nitpicking I think lol! It's moody, it's heated, everyone warms into the game at different paces, it's just cool.

GG is a pretty long event but the free roam portion of GG is actually quite stacked in terms of content too, there are quite a few non H scenes that add flavor like Lisa overhearing some of the couples talking about letting a bit loose then there are also quite a few H scenes too which have their own variations based on routes and the happenings during the phase of GG. Currently I'm working on one of these scenes in a bathroom n it's.. it's pretty wild if I'm honest lol!
At this point I really think Jayce's Party could've easily been a game in itself ^_^ but there is an end in sight, it's still a ways off but I can at least see it peering at me down a fun filled corridor.

I've spent several hours this week actually testing outfits for Lisa's Confidence 3 clothing but even after going through both of my libraries, I only came up with a single full outfit that I'd be happy working with. I have so many bottoms, underwear and shoes that are perfect but the real issue is finding a workable top. Some of the tops I tried look fantastic but perform really poorly when simulated with dForce so they're immediately cast aside then other tops function really well with dForce but look cheap in the output renders so I took to Renderosity and went on a shopping spree. Now I have three contenders (I still need a 4th) but I really need to stress test them all a bit more before posting any polls, again this clothing will be in use for the next year so it's gotta be fit for purpose!

Lastly I'm gonna begin the Wallpapers later when I get home, I've been meaning to all week but I just keep falling back into GG lol! I'm like a kid at Christmas who has no interest in his dinner because he's got so many new Legos ^_^

Well I think that's it for another day, there are so many CGs I wanna share but I also don't want to ruin the surprise so I have restrained myself.. for now! :d

Hope you're all happy and well guys, thank you all so much! <3! ^_^!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Time to praise Palegrass again and a question about lesbian routes. Usually when i try a fp game my primary aim is to check out how well lesbian routes are implemented and how well they flow with the rest of the story, i have always had a thing for strong lesbian characters that win against the odds. I grew up with a older sister that came out as lesbian in her teens. I do play the sharing route also but my main playthrough for now is pure viv, allthough i keep a door open for aoife. Now the question will it be possible to get through the party avoiding any sexual contact with males and at the same time follow the brake up route with danny this is not a dealbraker for me but i do like to be prepared, but no matter the answer keep up the good work.

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020

Happy Tuesday morning guys! Everyone's favorite time of the week x)

Last week was a really productive one for me and this week I've continued that trend, I've rendered over 800 images in this past two weeks though these are condensed into a couple hundred CGs. The next update is sure to be massive in terms of image size, it's looking like it'll be 600+ but I still have a mammoth amount of work to go!

I would post the progress list but without actually going into RPGM and figuring out what CGs are being used in the crossover and without having started the XOff route yet which some CGs are used in the XOn route it's just too difficult to say where everything is. This event will be almost impossible to follow through the picture library because of how all over the place everything is :d

Okay so I was considering an easier way to navigate the scenes and the variations for myself and I was gonna simply use a variable in RPGM behind the scenes but instead I thought I might as well try adding it into the game visually too so now I'm considering working on a pretty primitive "Arousal system."

Calling it a "system" makes it sound more complex than it actually is but basically the more Lisa agrees to during the game effects the scene as it progresses right up until the exploration scenes. So a quick example is that during the seven minutes in heaven dare (more on this below) there are three variations being Low, Mid & High arousal. Each route shares a similar # of CGs but the outcome of the dare differs. This isn't a full blown scene by any means (it's 15-20~ CG per route) but again it sort of leans further into the replayability of the event in general ^_^
I've been having a lot of fun playing with the different routes and such and one thing in particular is the crossover dare mentioned above; seven minutes in heaven. I had always planned a "seven minutes in heaven" dare in the game but I had written it as taking place in a bedroom, in fact one of the wallpapers I made several months ago featuring a blindfolded Jayce and Lisa was intended to be part of this dare but I've since changed it to something pretty unorthodox and honestly it's really kind of cool how it's turned out x)

But yeah, the amount of CGs I'm churning out at the moment is really something and some of the CGs are just so, so gorgeous (in my opinion). I'm so pleased with how it's all coming together, it's actually better than I thought it'd be. From the framing, the lighting, the poses, I'm just in love with the scene so far ^_^! The only thing I've been thinking during the post work is that I wish there was just a little more color on the characters because it's mostly blacks and though that looks pretty dope when you have colored lights around the apartment, I think it's less endearing when the lighting is dim and it's a very one directional red/yellow light source but that's just me nitpicking I think lol! It's moody, it's heated, everyone warms into the game at different paces, it's just cool.

GG is a pretty long event but the free roam portion of GG is actually quite stacked in terms of content too, there are quite a few non H scenes that add flavor like Lisa overhearing some of the couples talking about letting a bit loose then there are also quite a few H scenes too which have their own variations based on routes and the happenings during the phase of GG. Currently I'm working on one of these scenes in a bathroom n it's.. it's pretty wild if I'm honest lol!
At this point I really think Jayce's Party could've easily been a game in itself ^_^ but there is an end in sight, it's still a ways off but I can at least see it peering at me down a fun filled corridor.

I've spent several hours this week actually testing outfits for Lisa's Confidence 3 clothing but even after going through both of my libraries, I only came up with a single full outfit that I'd be happy working with. I have so many bottoms, underwear and shoes that are perfect but the real issue is finding a workable top. Some of the tops I tried look fantastic but perform really poorly when simulated with dForce so they're immediately cast aside then other tops function really well with dForce but look cheap in the output renders so I took to Renderosity and went on a shopping spree. Now I have three contenders (I still need a 4th) but I really need to stress test them all a bit more before posting any polls, again this clothing will be in use for the next year so it's gotta be fit for purpose!

Lastly I'm gonna begin the Wallpapers later when I get home, I've been meaning to all week but I just keep falling back into GG lol! I'm like a kid at Christmas who has no interest in his dinner because he's got so many new Legos ^_^

Well I think that's it for another day, there are so many CGs I wanna share but I also don't want to ruin the surprise so I have restrained myself.. for now! :d

Hope you're all happy and well guys, thank you all so much! <3! ^_^!
When is the next update out? And for some reason, I can't load the game on my mac. It said application error when I click on it, had to play the renpy version instead

Jun 6, 2017
so can Lisa break up with Donny or do i got to do this cheating thing the whole game i just want Lisa to be with Jo or at least not have to deal with all that cheat play crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes