immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Can't bear Lisa to go bad,She is a good girl. I don't want her to get hurt or anything
She is a good girl but she is bit naive or dumb. She is beauty without brains but with a good heart and empathy that is taken advantage of throughout the game. Look at her bf he looks like some evil serial killer with the intent to cause violence and harm. And of all the guys she fuck she dislike the normal not so evil looking guy like Paul. As much as i like the game she is a bit too naive. Which is why i consider free pass a superior game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
She is a good girl but she is bit naive or dumb. She is beauty without brains but with a good heart and empathy that is taken advantage of throughout the game. Look at her bf he looks like some evil serial killer with the intent to cause violence and harm. And of all the guys she fuck she complain about the normal not so evil looking guy like Paul. As much as i like the game she is a bit too naive. Which is why i consider free pass a superior game.
If thats your conclusion on Paul, please tell me you have not played his route...
Because that shows Paul's true nature and it's not pretty.

Reactions: BareMinimumMan

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
If thats your conclusion on Paul, please tell me you have not played his route...
Because that shows Paul's true nature and it's not pretty.
True nature? everyone will want to fuck you if you are that beautiful. Paul want's to fuck her just like her ugly bf, and all the other intimidating bulky guys did don't be too hard on Paul he simply use what he can use. i hate her bf's face so much, he is ugly and evil looking lol. I don't like any guys in this game they are all so ugly and evil looking.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Skorm007

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
True nature? everyone will want to fuck you if you are that beautiful. Paul want's to fuck her just like her bf did what's the difference? i hate her bf's face so much, he is ugly and evil. I don't like any guys in this game they are all so ugly and evil looking.
What's the difference between a boyfriend having consensual and mutually enjoyable sex with his girlfriend and a guy she dislikes blackmailing her for non-consensual sex? None, of course. These two things are obviously exactly the same.

Are you kidding me?

You don't like how Danny looks, so he's evil. But Paul blackmails her and lures her into a gang rape, and you think she's weird for disliking him, because, in your opinion, he looks better.

I suspect you may be trolling.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
What's the difference between a boyfriend having consensual and mutually enjoyable sex with his girlfriend and a guy she dislikes blackmailing her for non-consensual sex? None, of course. These two things are obviously exactly the same.

Are you kidding me?

You don't like how Danny looks, so he's evil. But Paul blackmails her and lures her into a gang rape, and you think she's weird for disliking him, because, in your opinion, he looks better.

I suspect you may be trolling.
I don't like blackmail and creeps no, that's not what i am saying. Look at his bf and the dudes that fucked her, don't tell me they don't look like some evil thugs who had been into prison who are scary enough to scare away normal people. Her bf omg is simply so ugly that his face is just evil ugly lol. No, i am not saying he is evil i am saying he looks evil and bad. She hates being fucked by Paul so much and yet being so fine getting fucked by creepy old man and a black scary dude, it just don't make sense at all. Also why did she like the guy who own the workshop so much? he legit looks and talk like a criminal.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just finished my first ever playthrough of the game on the unofficial renpy version.

Really loving it so far. The mystery surrounding the town, the sinister tone, the variety of fetishes, the girls, there's a lot to like about this game. Gina is by far my favourite. Her design just does it for me, along with Ms Short. My only gripe is that Im not a fan of Lisa's design but that's just my preference.

Im definitely looking forward to future updates of the renpy version. (y)

Reactions: y13886264

sspd077

Feb 13, 2020
can someone help me. save files don't work i did what read-me tex-doc said not showing up. ( made default folder inside the data-folder then put next folder inside it and name it lisa. then put save files in it.

Screenshot (8399).png

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
can someone help me. save files don't work i did what read-me tex-doc said not showing up. ( made default folder inside the data-folder then put next folder inside it and name it lisa. then put save files in it.

View attachment 2779975
First open the game then make the save on slot 1,2,51 and 52 then replace the save with your downloaded save. Only copy the saves don't copy global and config file

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
First open the game then make the save on slot 1,2,51 and 52 then replace the save with your downloaded save. Only copy the saves don't copy global and config file
What nonsense... The saves are now in "appdata". What does this outright nonsense have to do with it???

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
What nonsense... The saves are now in "appdata". What does this outright nonsense have to do with it???
No matter where your saves are present if global and config didn't load then your saves shows empty this not non sense you just don't know hor rpgm save works

Reactions: Cedrog

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
No matter where your saves are present if global and config didn't load then your saves shows empty this not non sense you just don't know hor rpgm save works
And this is also nonsense. Global settings are not saved and will not be saved precisely because the game's save files are located in "appdata", from where the game simply cannot physically read them due to the peculiarities of the operation of the operating system itself. Learn the material part of the computer and you will understand everything yourself.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes