lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And I confirm that you are wrong there are 3 threads and whose mod is the same developer and in one of them the MOD/DEV deleted my post it is useless to tell me that they are from 2019 in fact you should know that there are these threads.
Unless the game dev is also a mod then they shouldn't have that ability so if that is true then they have abused their power and should be reported. I suggest you submit a ticket outlining the issue.

Reactions: oracle255

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
My menu screen just has the options to save or quit and the stats.
Ah, yeah that's an older one :) the desk is also updated in a later version showing which of the hidden scenes had been completed but yeah that's all content complete in the save you linked. Just runs straight into Episode 2 from there after you input character relations (patreon req zzz)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, yeah that's an older one :) the desk is also updated in a later version showing which of the hidden scenes had been completed but yeah that's all content complete in the save you linked. Just runs straight into Episode 2 from there after you input character relations (patreon req zzz)
You're definitely one I'd consider supporting but, having been burnt by newbie devs who make one or two releases then vanish too often, I tend to wait until they have a track record.

Also, until I know how big the releases are going to be I don't know what level of support is appropriate (only that there's no way updates will match the size of the initial release because that would probably kill you :LOL:)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You're definitely one I'd consider supporting but, having been burnt by newbie devs who make one or two releases then vanish too often, I tend to wait until they have a track record.

Also, until I know how big the releases are going to be I don't know what level of support is appropriate (only that there's no way updates will match the size of the initial release because that would probably kill you :LOL:)
Just chill with me on here my dude! I plan on sticking around ^_^

First Episode took me 8 months, wanted a solid base for folks to get a feel for what I'm going for but I don't plan on ever doing small releases unless it's a patch of some sort :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And I confirm that you are wrong there are 3 threads and whose mod is the same developer and in one of them the MOD/DEV deleted my post it is useless to tell me that they are from 2019 in fact you should know that there are these threads.
You can't confirm shit, my source is the actual staff.

You can ask the mods if you like but no dev, unless they are moderator or uploader, can delete posts.

If your post got deleted then that dev is also part of the staff here.

Unless the game dev is also a mod then they shouldn't have that ability so if that is true then they have abused their power and should be reported. I suggest you submit a ticket outlining the issue.
Also this.

Devs should not have the ability to moderate threads.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You can't confirm shit, my source is the actual staff.

You can ask the mods if you like but no dev, unless they are moderator or uploader, can delete posts.

If your post got deleted then that dev is also part of the staff here.

Also this.

Devs should not have the ability to moderate threads.
I've been saying since the beginning that it does both moderates and develops. Yet you should know there are these threads you are here before me, since 2018 :p in fact you should have found them already!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I know I could do it, but now it's been almost a year, so I let it go, also because as DEV he's really good and I wasn't the only one that time to have deleted the post.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is the private beach access not implemented yet? Can't find 2 people to vouch.
No, was pretty disappointed with how little from precious episode was and in fact a small new area was was created, and there's nothing there. Perhaps it will be better to wait a few months (will be released monthly?) and return, I will, unless I find a different distraction.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I have a question, is there any way, any choice I can make to break or not be FORCED to be with Danny and all? I'm playing for hours and it seems pointless because I really got interested in some comments that talked about a lesbian path. Or is not implemented yet?
Because it's already disappointing for me that I'm also forced to corrupt my MC which I started loving and now I basically hate her just to progress the story but it seems I can't be free of him so far and everything seems to lead to just share him or be faithful to him...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Have you unlocked Instagram yet? If not visit the 7/11 in the Town Center wearing the Summer Blouse & Jeans then sleep it should trigger some contact with Gina which begins the final run down of Ep1 x
I hadn't, I don't think I went to the 7/11 once outside like the first hour or so :p
Thanks a ton!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Is the private beach access not implemented yet? Can't find 2 people to vouch.
No the nudist beach isn't available yet my dude x

I have a question, is there any way, any choice I can make to break or not be FORCED to be with Danny and all? I'm playing for hours and it seems pointless because I really got interested in some comments that talked about a lesbian path. Or is not implemented yet?
Because it's already disappointing for me that I'm also forced to corrupt my MC which I started loving and now I basically hate her just to progress the story but it seems I can't be free of him so far and everything seems to lead to just share him or be faithful to him...
Danny was a controversial character in E1. He's locked into the story until Lisa graduates but due to how divisive he was in the playerbase I've made all of his sexual content going forward optional. Lisa will have the opportunity to split from him later (or he may leave her).

The start of one lesbian character path was implemented in E2Ch1 with at least one more on the horizon x

I hadn't, I don't think I went to the 7/11 once outside like the first hour or so :p
Thanks a ton!
My pleasure my dude! xo

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Danny was a controversial character in E1. He's locked into the story until Lisa graduates but due to how divisive he was in the playerbase I've made all of his sexual content going forward optional. Lisa will have the opportunity to split from him later (or he may leave her).

The start of one lesbian character path was implemented in E2Ch1 with at least one more on the horizon x
Thank you :giggle:
And yeah, I think the biggest issue with Danny stuff for me is that is just, again, another game with Fem protag and lesbian content forcing her to be in a relationship. But as long after those forced scenes, I can avoid everything, I'm happy. And def making sure I have this save saved for life for the future. I don't even want to think about having to replay the game and watching all those scenes with him again.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Ok, I finished what I could, and I must say. Give me a game where I can have what started with Viv and her son. I felt like Lisa was another person there, another personality, and god, I loved that. I would love a game focused on something like that (and I hope it happens here), helping them, healing Viv's heart, etc. From this entire ep, the small short moments I spend there was my fav.
They actually looked like normal human beings, broken, but still humans, not some sort of cartoonish horny characters like most of the others, etc.

Esmy is MY FAV CHARACTER. I love her so much.:love:

Aoife is a sweetheart and I hope for being able to help her, but I can see that the story will take some interesting turns and it may be really dark from what I could see.

In the end, if it wasn't for the whole forced boyfriend and corruption things, I think I would be in total love with this game. Now I'll wait for the next ep to see how it will be. :giggle:

Oh and ofc. I must say that the renders are, wow. Really wow, basically why I endured the first half of this ep. which I'm happy I did, it's like another game after that.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ok, I finished what I could, and I must say. Give me a game where I can have what started with Viv and her son. I felt like Lisa was another person there, another personality, and god, I loved that. I would love a game focused on something like that (and I hope it happens here), helping them, healing Viv's heart, etc. From this entire ep, the small short moments I spend there was my fav.
They actually looked like normal human beings, broken, but still humans, not some sort of cartoonish horny characters like most of the others, etc.

Esmy is MY FAV CHARACTER. I love her so much.:love:

Aoife is a sweetheart and I hope for being able to help her, but I can see that the story will take some interesting turns and it may be really dark from what I could see.

In the end, if it wasn't for the whole forced boyfriend and corruption things, I think I would be in total love with this game. Now I'll wait for the next ep to see how it will be. :giggle:

Oh and ofc. I must say that the renders are, wow. Really wow, basically why I endured the first half of this ep. which I'm happy I did, it's like another game after that.
I'm glad you stuck with it even with so much content that wasn't to your taste :) all of the mandatory content was an oversight on my part but I live and learn and will continue to improve both technically and through user feedback <3

I'm so glad you liked Esmy! She's one of my personal favorites too x)

Thanks for checking out the game and trucking through it Avallon xo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avakao

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, it seems that, in female protagonist games with corruption and/or cheating and/or hotwifing or sharing/swinging themes, there's always a portion of the player base which hates the boyfriend/fiance/husband, and wants the MC to ditch him as soon as possible. I guess I can see their point of view, but I seldom share it.

I, for one, like the relationship between Lisa and Danny, and I would like to see it preserved all the way through the game, and have them still be together when the game ends.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes