Jul 13, 2022
I am getting stuck in recollection in the last update 2.90b at the jayce party. After Lisa wearing school outfit, dev makes me go recollection room to view orgy. But after that I cant get out of recollection room. update ends there ? is there anyway to exit from there ?

because dev says -morning event in the changelog so there should be more scene.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Resident Post: "TB" Finished. It's Orgy Time!

Yoyoyo!

DAMMMNNN! Even after posting the public ver with some additional CG, I still have over 170CG ready for the next patch! GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOOD! I've really been on a roll recently with development speed (largely because I haven't been working with Jayce's Apartment lol!). Seeing my output folder fill up so quickly is a real dopamine rush so I've been in a pretty great mood all week ^_^

View attachment 3379221
"When reason fails, the devil helps" - Dostoevsky

Alright so "TB" is finished. Finito. DONE! It's all rendered, all post work completed and it looks sweeeeet! I've really tried to make the scenes as much a visual spectacle as I can, I want it to look and feel amazingly cinematic and just wow you guys with the whole package. It's an important event with several storylines playing at once both in the foreground and in the back and I think, at least visually, I've done it justice. BELIEVE me when I say that I so desperately wanna show you some of the really "shocking" stuff but the "s" word doesn't allow me (ssssspoilers xD). So you'll have to do with an out of focus shot of our new baddie: Addy / Adz.
I mentioned him some months ago toward the end of last year and I love where I've landed with his design, originally he was supposed to be a bit of an dunce but I've rewritten his character to make him a little more intellectual. He isn't the most prominent character in the story but he is incredibly important.
Remember the scene when Lisa came home after Aoife College? I'll try to refresh your memory:

"I don't care if they're gangsters. I'm not afraid.
I will save her, even if I have to kill someone to do it."

Well things have changed and Lisa is now extremely afraid. Addy has a brief introduction but it's probably one of the more unsettling in the game. The stakes are rising, Lisa's heading toward the point of no return and I'm all in ^_^!

View attachment 3379222
An old photo of Katie (Lisa's Mother) and Lisa. This image really made me well up when I first rendered it lol :(

I'm so excited about this whole plot but lately I think perhaps I'm even more excited to really get into Lisa's growth as the walls begin closing around her. I'm trying to find the best way to convey what exactly I mean by this but I'm struggling to find the words but I'll try.
I think writing a male lead in such a high stakes role that centers around bravery probably comes a lot easier because of the sheer quantity of stories like this we have to draw inspiration from but writing a female character, one who can't fight or defend the ones she loves physically, a girl who was nervous even talking to strangers in recent past, turning into a heroine in the face of the most overwhelmingly terrible and unfavorable circumstances is, I think the real winner and just thinking about all of the moments we have yet to see, that push Lisa to the edge just gets me so, so, SO excited for her final form ^_^
I can't stress enough just how much I love Lisa as a character lol!

Alright so I've foreshadowed events a ridiculous amount in this game so far. It's an addiction I can't resist. There is one scene in particular that you'll all recall but when first introduced you probably had no idea which direction it'd take, if any at all but in the coming update, you'll surely have a much better idea of where it's going. The reason I'm even mentioning this vague recollection is because there are a quite a few reveals and revelations in the coming updates. We're pretty close to tying some of the plot together, mainly that which is centered around Aoife and Tony, which is only the beginning. This will likely be the primary focus of the patch following the Orgy release. It's certainly a less explosive event but focuses more on very technical dialogue but I'm getting ahead of myself. I am super excited to start bringing some pieces together because there are huge elements of the story that still haven't been introduced, characters that are paramount to the plot that haven't even seen a single frame yet and I gotta get them on screen ASAP!!

E3 starts off with a bang but it's really only the start of the journey to the first real crescendo of the game and that event, perhaps above anything I'll make in the next year or two; is a certified banger.

View attachment 3379223
"Someone hide those pills, she's eating them like skittles."

Quit yappin' pG 'n tell us about the "good" stuff!

YAAA! That's fair, that's fair ^_^! With "TB" finished (with the exception of Lisa getting her Outfit 3) I have also started work on the DL Orgy scene. I think I've mentioned it before but the plan here is that there are three distinct routes to begin with. Lisa can choose to:

1: Participate in the orgy. You can pick and choose which characters you'd like to engage with and all being well things will continue to escalate with details like sweat on the body increasing as a background variable rises, it'll transition phases where things swap around a bit all of this continuing until the inevitable climax which again is determined by who you've engaged with and how many times. It's a really different format from the usual and it might be too ambitious but we'll see in time! I will talk more in depth about the selectable groups or parties and the progression of this event as I get further into it.

2: Voyeur. Lisa can choose to stay downstairs but simply watch instead. This route will be a lot shorter but is for those that don't want to engage with anyone at the party sexually but don't want to miss the fun either. Hopefully this is a fun idea, Lisa will end up playing with herself a bit while watching the others but won't "technically" cheat. This scene might be released in a patch afterward just to save time on the main "Danny Leaves" release because I know it'll be the less popular route or it might be scrapped altogether, I'm unsure on it but for now it's on the list :)

3: Go upstairs. This one leads to the NO route and another route I won't disclose because it's already detailed in game under a spoiler tag ^_^

No idea how long it'll take to put it all together but I know the first draft of CGs won't be anywhere near completion. A lot of the work in this event will come from playing and testing back and forth adding new variants and such to the events just to give added immersion. I am still on the runup to the Orgy. Where the Sharing route saw Bo & Joe arrive, that's roughly where I am on the Orgy route currently. If you played the sharing route you saw Bo ask for an outfit like the others but decides instead that she'll just go nude. It's around this point where the Orgy begins in this route and the choice list is offered. Up until this the events play somewhat similarly but they're all unique CGs.

One last thing is to mention that the poll for E3 content will be uploaded later today. I actually had it templated in Subscribestar but I absent-mindedly updated Windows and I have to re-enter all of the poll entries manually (it doesn't save them in draft! xd) so look forward to that! :)
I do want more content that just "TB" and the Orgy in the next patch so I'll be using the poll as reference for what that additional content is ^_^!!

Aaaand I think that's about it!
Thank you so much everyone, sincerely x <3 I hope your weekend is full of love and joy :)

//pG
Sorry for asking again if it's answered but can anyone of you tell me what's TB?

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
But Theo's Bar doesn't fit into the story right now because the dev is still taking about Jayce Party and it has nothing to do with Theo's Bar. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
TB seems to be related to content after Jayce's Party. Palegrass is finishing the remaining party routes and Episode 3 content simultaneously to progress the story again. Theo's Bar is only speculation at this point, but there are at least two possibilities avenues here:
  • Since it appears that Lisa will become more entangled in the Deloitte plot, she might seek out Theo for advice or run into more members of the crime family there.
  • Some of the nighttime bar scenes with Daisy are still unfinished, so TB might refer to those.
TB could also refer to something like "Tony's Business," especially given that another antagonist from the family is entering the story.

Another remote possibility is that TB refers to "Touma's Back," meaning that Touma has returned to stay in Renshire. There has been little to foreshadow this event, but it cannot be ruled out.

Again, all of this is speculation at this point, and we will hopefully figure out these mystery initials in the next update.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I might have asked this already:

Picture count of the game dropped by a thousand pictures at 2.852 and now crawls up again. I think the entire Rape Bro route was purged... maybe other routes, too. Not the biggest fan of that but still, IS there a patch for the complete / restored version of the game?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I might have asked this already:

Picture count of the game dropped by a thousand pictures at 2.852 and now crawls up again. I think the entire Rape Bro route was purged... maybe other routes, too. Not the biggest fan of that but still, IS there a patch for the complete / restored version of the game?
There is no patch. If you want the censored content, you have to get the current copy of the Ren'Py version of the game, or an old copy of the RPGM version. The last RPGM release to include the censored content was V 2.852b.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Resident Post: The Poll!
Yoo!

How is everyone? ^_^
I didn't drop an update post last week because I wanted to let the poll percolate at the top of the feed for a bit because it's important! With almost all of the votes cast it's really had me excited seeing what exactly I'll be working on in the coming months and honestly if I had guessed what scenes would be hovering at top of the list, I would actually have been right for once so I'm kinda miffed I didn't note it somewhere lol xD

I've screenshotted the poll as it currently stands so you can see what's winning! (it's probably unlikely to change much at this point) 1ee9e982-bf8d-4440-954b-ec1619eb7dda-740x0.png

I think it'd be fun to talk a little about each of the front runners and what my thoughts / plans are with each of them!

I'll just go from the top and start with the shared bathhouse. I love bathhouse events personally, they were always a favorite spot of mine to visit in the old Japanese RPGM games and are basically a staple in female protag games so I REALLY wanna do it justice and make the shared portion of the baths super fun for you guys. My idea for it is to create a little hub, much like the female only bath - it'll have NPCs wandering around but obviously this time there's guys too! I wanna make lots of mini events, little heart events like the harassment scenes found in some Renshire maps though not all of these events will be harassment.
The bigger scenes of the shared bathhouse will function something like Neon in that Lisa can choose to goto the shared bath with other characters. Some of these characters could include: Danny, Gina, SHARON ^_^!
The fun in this is that I can make events based on whether Lisa's alone, if she's with Danny (sharing on or off - both wildly different) or the others and maybe create different variations of the heart events based on progress with each character visited with. It's a rabbit hole of ideas but it's easy content to make imo and if I make it well, it should be an absolute blast to explore :d!
017e65cd-5653-42eb-a2ad-d560133e7ec7-740x0.png
Long past the dares but the heat keeps rising ^_^

Next up is the Photo Club - part of the student council credit. The Photo Club itself isn't terribly exciting, it functions as a sort of front for the actually exciting bit: the Exhibitionist route. I had originally intended to have a full club of members and have tasks and such like Albiss or the Council but I think that's far too much work for too little payoff (full new cast of characters to create in Daz for virtually 0 sexual content). This doesn't exclude the possibility of Lisa doing life modelling in future btw ^_^
Instead the Photo Club is largely gonna be RPGM sprite centered but as Lisa gets closer to Tara (Ms Short) and Damien, their lifestyle is "exposed" (xD) it opens up the Exhibitionist route (this doesn't take long, it won't be a grind). This route will function somewhat similarly to the IG photos but Lisa will instead be exposing herself publicly. The route will include a new stat (or the revival of an old stat if you've been here for a while lol!) called, you guessed it: Exhibitionism. As this variable increases it will not only unlock more daring Exhibition events but it'll also unlock other possibilities on totally separate routes. One of these being the bathhouse. Lisa will require a certain Exhib level to go topless and later down the line nude in the baths. Exhib level will also unlock the ability to go commando in Lisa's Day & Night outfits which will in turn effect some events in the game so all in all it's a hugely impactful route and I've been excited about it for a LOOOONG time now!

Lastly; Mod Shop. So this is more of your standard event in the game following the previous events though by popular demand it'll press things forward with Marty (Flat) a bit.
Basically Moddy lays down a bet with Lisa and you can win or lose much like the previous event. We'll stick with Moddy winning for this short spoiler. Lisa and Marty take a ride to pick something up on the other side of Renshire but upon returning Moddy's decided what his prize is for winning. At least that's the working concept for now ^_^
Completing this event will unlock more mini events in the Mod Shop (not the deleted ones but they will return in a couple updates, they'll probably be updated graphically though).

9647aec6-6670-41ab-8ab4-5f2f5db75896-740x0.png
The clothing store is built! This isn't a CG in the game but more a showcase. Lisa's O3 scene isn't made yet :)

Theo's Day & the Marcus poster reveal will also be developed alongside the 3 top routes. Theo's Day focuses on Lisa returning to the bar to work after her run in with Tom. It includes more of the "gropy" fun featured in the first few shifts but as with everything else, it goes further. It's also required to open up another couple of routes down the line so getting it finished is good! The Marcus poster will be quite short but it's got a little surprise at the end which I think is nice flavor for the game depending on what route you took on Marcus' events. I also like the idea of getting Marcus' content "complete" early because he has more planned content later and it'll feel better after being distanced from his advertisement for quite some time before the next installment of his content surfaces (Marcus' future content is entirely optional so this could be the last you see of his character if you so please ^_^).

I will note that the five routes I've talked about above likely won't all be included in the next update, if they were we'd be looking at well over 1k CGs in 1 patch but I might get around to one or two of them depending on how long the Orgy takes to finish up :D BUT I'LL SEE! x)

ALRIGHT so that's all stuff to come in future but what's new in the current game! Well I've been plugging away at the orgy as you might have expected and I did some quick math to try figure out roughly how many CGs it's gonna be and my estimate is at least 400 which is of course ridiculously huge. 20-30% of these will be alterations of other CGs so let's say around 300 unique CGs which lands it slightly larger than the recently released sharing scene. 300 is still probably a bit conservative but if we reach 400+ unique CGs for one scene? So be it ^_^

The event structure is quite complicated, at least when compared to most of the game's events. It's certain that there are multiple phases; at least 2 (maybe 3) with 2 or 3 groups active per phase.
There's a default position Lisa's sitting in while the groups around her are "having fun" Lisa can choose any of these groups by a choice and a short intro to that stage is played (any subsequent entries to that group won't see the intro again, it'll be fast-tracked forward). After the intro another choice list will appear that'll display different positions or actions to be taken, some of these might be locked out until other content is viewed or some might be locked altogether based on routes chosen so far. When a position is taken, it could even open up a separate list of actions so it's a sort of web of events that you can explore at your leisure!
I have some ideas on how to finish but I'm not certain yet so I'll leave that for a later post.
There will also be a counter available so you can check to see if you've viewed all available content during the scene, this is optional but it's nice to have feedback that you've seen all there is to see :)

Working on Mike & Yasmin first and it's awesome ^_^

I'm pretty much making each stage as I go. I have few concepts I absolutely wanna include but most of it is me just letting my imagination run. I can however talk about the first phase of the Orgy event in which the 3 groups are as follows:

Gina & Troy
Yasmin & Mike
Bo, Joe, Jake & Sophie

Currently I'm working on Yasmin and Mike because I had a cool idea in how to get them actively engaged with Lisa and with the Orgy in general, this can actually be foreshadowed in game as I'm gonna rework the eavesdrop event in Jayce's Apartment where Lisa can listen in on Yasmin and Mike before Gina's Game part 2 which is another nice flavor touch ^_^! (I might even add this to the Recollection Room because I know a lot of you probably have saves after Gina's Game part 2 is already underway or over).
Personally I think this will be my favorite of the 3 phase 1 groups simply because it's different. The others all want to be involved and get as heated as possible but Yasmin & Mike are apprehensive (they run away in the DS Sharing route but they get caught leaving on the DL route) and don't really wanna be there so turning that frame into them actually being part of everything is definitely a nice spin, at least I think so :)

Alrighty, I was gonna talk a bit about a graphical update to the menu I'm gonna do but this post is already crazy long so I'll leave it there for today ^_^ the next patch is without a doubt gonna be huge and hopefully it'll all be really fun, sexy and interesting for all of you :)
I have high hopes!!

Sending my love to everyone <3!!

//pG

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Sadly, I kinda forgot about the game for the last 8 months or so. Do you guys recommend starting a new game or can I easily progress with my old save files?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes