the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v3.0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Longbow221

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Though I understand your reasoning, ultimately however, it really doesn't. Of-course it won't hurt to have animations, but even in its current form, Pale is doing an excellent job pushing the quality boundaries so high that it gets the intended affect through to the viewer just fine. Heck, beyond fine I'd say.

Honestly, I'd rather Pale continues focusing the story branches and progress the development than get bogged down on making animations work on an already overworked RPGM engine.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This game seriously need animations.
Animations for what ? For the game to turn into yet another item added to the ever-growing "abandoned" pile of this site ?

Though I understand your reasoning(snip)
Another reasoning would be to first ensure the game gets completed, and then only aim for animations if there're still some dev juices left. Animations added in the middle of the production cycle are newbie game creator mistakes, which only lead to disappointments down the pipe.

One may not like it, but for most indie games that's the cold, harsh truth.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Animations for what ? For the game to turn into yet another item added to the ever-growing "abandoned" pile of this site ?

Another reasoning would be to first ensure the game gets completed, and then only aim for animations if there're still some dev juices left. Animations added in the middle of the production cycle are newbie game creator mistakes, which only lead to disappointments down the pipe.

One may not like it, but for most indie games that's the cold, harsh truth.
That would be the best course of action here, finish the game then add animations to sex scenes. Yes the games needs animation but NOT now.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes