SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The version was stored!!! no more updates coming up on that ren'py version that's why I am saying it!!! the game Manila Shaw is currently the version in 37B !!!
The person who made that isn't doing them anymore...

Another person is making it now, and they posted about it:

The one for Lisa is a different person and it clearly says they will update the Ren'Py version for Lisa when the PARTY EVENT is over, there are at least 3 more updates for it.

Reactions: L7Bear

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
The person who made that isn't doing them anymore...

Another person is making it now, and they posted about it:

The one for Lisa is a different person and it clearly says they will update the Ren'Py version for Lisa when the PARTY EVENT is over, there are at least 3 more updates for it.
ok

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
In android version I copy pasted my old saves but I can't see my old saves in the game. Is there is a way to access to it .
I had both cheating & sharing route of the last update
Personally, I avoid Android versions as much as possible. When it's not a problem accessing backups, it's a problem with an interface locked for phone display (therefore unsuitable for tablets), or the impossibility of adding patches/mods, or etc... I almost always end up with something that doesn't fit.

There are several ways to play the PC version of games like Lisa on an Android device.
  • You can use JoiPlay.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You can use Microsoft Azure.
  • There are also compatibility overlays such as Winlator (based on Wine).
Right now, I'm using JoiPlay as a priority. If a game isn't compatible with JoiPlay, I check to see if an Android version exists. If I can't find an Android version, I use Winlator. I only created my Azure account last night, so I haven't had time to test it out but, if all goes well, I'll be using Azure instead of Winlator.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes