PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
MA MAN! It worked like Lisa's charming tiddies!

I have also noticed a very annoying bug happening during scenes. Basically, the game randomly freezes the screen but any commands given still happen, but the player doesn't see the results. Not sure what triggers it.

Also, how do I get Lisa's Pool Instagram? No matter what I have her wear or what time of day (even though it does say Morning) I don't get the option.
I'm not sure about the game freezes but it's been mentioned before mate. It seems to only happen to some people and idk if that's hardware related or something :(

That IG photo is only available once the Hot Tub's been unlocked :)

That's a subjective standard, of course, but a general rule of thumb is that 3-on-1 would be the minimum needed to constitute a gangbang. Personally, I would make 4-on-1 my minimum, but I have seen 3-on-1 billed as a gangbang on a few occasions.
That sounds about right ^_^

In that case there are no gangbangs yet lol! Orgies and three/foursomes for now :)

has she slept with the jock yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found another major bug. The save is attached. Basically, after finishing Moddy 2 event where Duncan shows up, the screen turns black with no interface and only the sounds/music is playing with no further player control possible. But apparently, if you are lucky enough you could go back to the change room blind and get to the now invisible change sparkle and change. This will trigger the screen to refresh and give back visuals. The music seems to also get perma disabled.

On another note, are these the max current stats?
Oof sorry mate, I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple minutes x the details on the bug reports really help btw so thank you for that <3

Yeah they're max stats until after Jayce's Party :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Oof sorry mate, I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple minutes x the details on the bug reports really help btw so thank you for that <3

Yeah they're max stats until after Jayce's Party :)
No worries, Pale! Call me Beta Tester!

Yeah I was looking at the walkthrough on here and figured that the pool pic was hot tub-related.
Is the party in-game? I am about to do camping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No worries, Pale! Call me Beta Tester!

Yeah I was looking at the walkthrough on here and figured that the pool pic was hot tub-related.
Is the party in-game? I am about to do camping.
There you go mate :)

Sorry your experience hasn't been the greatest mate, that bug was lingering from Duncan's recent removal so I'm glad that you found it at least lol

The party is what I'm currently working on, the first sorta 60-70% of it is in the game but the sexual content at the end is still in the works ^_^

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There you go mate :)

Sorry your experience hasn't been the greatest mate, that bug was lingering from Duncan's recent removal so I'm glad that you found it at least lol

The party is what I'm currently working on, the first sorta 60-70% of it is in the game but the sexual content at the end is still in the works ^_^
No worries dude! I am thoroughly enjoying the game!

Oh, so Duncan was part of the purge of scenes? That would explain it.

On another note, any ACTUAL scenes with Sharon? Groping doesn't really cut it for me LAWLZ. Is there anything similar to the Viv scenes? Or maybe some Lis x Sharon x 1-2 dudes action?

And what about the Machine Shop sharing/cheating scenes? I don't see any hearts when at Moddy's. How do I trigger them?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jul 13, 2022
Dude! I found it xD

If you unpack that map file into www>data and overwrite, it'll fix the problem.

Sorry about that mate but thanks for helping me find and fix it! That's crazy though, that bug has been in the game since the first release back in 2021 and I've never had it reported lol!
It only happens when players choose the "Calm Approach" as opposed to slapping Riggs so I guess basically everyone gave Riggs the five finger supreme ^_^!

That depends.. How many men constitutes a gangbang? xD

Honestly that's really not necessary mate! It's an honor to be asked for advice and I'm always happy to help <3
Well I would expect at least 3 men or more :D

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
PaleGrass A bit of a coding slip-up in the Calvin Gunnar scene.

Also, there are still some references to Paul, who I am assuming got axed, in the Byron Hot Tub scenes. Best to review the script and remove all references. Unless you are planning on revamping the character and reusing him?

Who WAS Paul anyway?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
A bit of coding slip up in the Calvin Gunnar scene.

Also, there are still some references to Paul, who I am assuming got axed, in the Byron Hot Tub scenes. Best to review the script and remove all references. Unless you are planning on revamping the character and reusing him?

Who WAS Paul anyway?
Paul was a little shit who made many of us pervs very happy. But not Lisa.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Not "lived with" but came to stay every other weekend... was Sharon's Nephew I believe.
He was Sharon's nephew, but he didn't visit every other weekend. He had come to stay for the summer, because he had joined a tennis club in Renshire. He was away at his club every other day, and staying at Sharon's place when he wasn't at the club.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
He was Sharon's nephew, but he didn't visit every other weekend. He had come to stay for the summer, because he had joined a tennis club in Renshire. He was away at his club every other day, and staying at Sharon's place when he wasn't at the club.
So what kind of fucked up shit was he up to deserving of a deletion?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes