TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
ren'py is the king, RPGM is complete horseshit and total waste of time.
If by "Ren'Py is king" you mean that it's more popular, that's true. But RPGM is the better game engine, by far.

A lot of sandbox lovers are going to disagree with you big time. Not everyone wants to play with one hand it seems.
There's a big difference between a game with actual gameplay elements beyond dialogue choices and a sandbox. Even using the broadest definition of "sandbox game", most RPGM games are not sandboxes.

That being said, you can certainly create a sandbox game in RPGM, just like you can create a sandbox game in Ren'Py.

Do scenes in the recollection room come unlocked or do they have to be viewed in game before they become available?
Do I need to get to a certain point in the game to access the recollection room?
Scenes in the Recollection Room become unlocked after you view that scene in the game. An exception to this is alternate paths. For example, at the Swim Meet, you can choose between the Cheating path event with just Lisa and Calvin, or the Sharing path event with Lisa, Danny, and Calvin. After viewing one of those events, both will be unlocked in the Recollection Room. And it's the same with other alternate paths. Whenever you have to choose one scene over a different scene, you'll only see one in the game, but both will unlock in the Recollection Room.

Is it possible to avoid TRANS? :unsure:
You can't avoid the character, because Josh/Aoife is an important character in the main story, but you have the option of whether or not Lisa will become romantically/sexually involved.

• Haha
Reactions: whoabacha and Ahsl

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
Well i don't know how it works, i did as usual, i click on the link for mac version, than when the download is finish i click on the file and it won't open. My macbook ask me to choose an application to open the file. It never happened to me. If you can make me an tutorial i will really appreciate because i loved the game when i played it. thank you. I need a zip version of the files, a compressed, so that when i decompressed it the game will run
Go for the , install and run it. Then follow the screenshots, happy game!

Reactions: yrban7477

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
Go for the , install and run it. Then follow the screenshots, happy game!
oh okay you play in a phone simulation not with a real game app. Well thank you very much for your help, i was hoping to play the game like other game. When its renpy it works...

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
oh okay you play in a phone simulation not with a real game app. Well thank you very much for your help, i was hoping to play the game like other game. When its renpy it works...
APK is a real game app, but forget it.. fyi RPGM games are not fully native compatible with M1 machines.. there're some shit you have to do so it works properly. Easiest way is to emulate it on parallels or android

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
APK is a real game app, but forget it.. fyi RPGM games are not fully native compatible with M1 machines.. there're some shit you have to do so it works properly. Easiest way is to emulate it on parallels or android
Sorry if i don't understand you well, i'm french so i do my best. Okay thank you for your help

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, If you have played the Renpy version that means you have completed the Byron visit. So, in RPGM, after Byron Visit, it's directly to the Jayce Party.

I am sharing everything with you, the only problem is, other Saves don't have any names, so you have to test them by loading them. Sorry for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
not working

Reactions: antik171

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Haven't played since the beginning of the party. 6 months for 1 scene? Used to get alot more for that much time but seems as of late its getting less (like most devs now). And why do a scene for the day after when the party is still incomplete?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Haven't played since the beginning of the party. 6 months for 1 scene? Used to get alot more for that much time but seems as of late its getting less (like most devs now). And why do a scene for the day after when the party is still incomplete?
2 of those months were lost having to rewrite the game and remove the content deemed illegal by his home country. Thanks to some whiny dipshit who reported it.

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
A lot of sandbox lovers are going to disagree with you big time. Not everyone wants to play with one hand it seems.
bro I also like sandbox, but when the sandbox game is created as a RPGM game, then the shit happens because it becomes incredibly slow, there is a lof of pyhton based sandbox games which is beautiful, however when it is a RPGM, that is a hard pass for me.

Reactions: Silver2301

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
from 2.85a to 2.90b what was added ?
A couple of pages back the full release post from PG was posted. There is new content, just not for every route. He is gonna finish every route of the party one by one while working on other content that takes place after (to stay sane).

Reactions: Firebeast
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes