Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Last entry is from July 2023, but I'm only now experiencing the problem. When I get into an event with Paul, it's over.
Long story short, months back one good for nothing incel zealot reported Lisa on patreon for having rape content(Paul and Duncan storyline), reason because he hates female protagonist games.
Apparently showcasing such content online is illegal where Pale grass resides so in order to avoid legal repercussions they had to cut both storylines.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Long story short, months back one good for nothing incel zealot reported Lisa on patreon for having rape content(Paul and Duncan storyline), reason because he hates female protagonist games.
Apparently showcasing such content online is illegal where Pale grass resides so in order to avoid legal repercussions they had to cut both storylines.
That's what I thought. But how do I get past the events? In my version, I inevitably end up in the kitchen because of Paul, and then it's over.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Not quite... Because where PG live it is illegal to depict non-consensual sex in writing, imagery or film and since Patreon was made aware of that they threatened to report the content to his local government. To avoid potential legal issues, PG decided to remove it.
The entire issue came to Patreon's attention because some dickless cunt on another forum hates games with FEMALE main characters.
then he can make unofficial patches for those who want to see the scenes on forums like this not on pateron

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
then he can make unofficial patches for those who want to see the scenes on forums like this not on pateron
Yeah, just require him to make double the work, no biggie.
Paul's out of the game, it's a bummer, it wasn't PG's choice - move on or create your own game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It has nothing to do with Patreon, and never did.

Yeah, just require him to make double the work, no biggie.
Paul's out of the game, it's a bummer, it wasn't PG's choice - move on or create your own game.
It's also not about the extra work. If Paul and Duncan had not been removed, he would have had to do that same amount of work. It's about PaleGrass' anxiety over the possibility of the content being traced back to him.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Stop man... going to repeat it ONE MORE TIME so you can understand.

Where he lives it is not illegal to post the material it is illegal to create it in the first place. It doesn't matter if he sells it, posts it or hides it under his fucking pillow, just the act of creating it in the first place is a crime under his countries laws. It doesn't matter what he does with it afterwards. What about that can you not fucking grasp?

Reactions: Turret

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
, you want paul or duncan both should still be in the renpy lisa since that one hasn't been updated since the switch.

zoker60

May 5, 2018
I've played all the way up to 2.7; does Lisa mention about cheating with bryon and viv to danny in the current version?
I am on the sharing route, btw.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Stop man... going to repeat it ONE MORE TIME so you can understand.

Where he lives it is not illegal to post the material it is illegal to create it in the first place. It doesn't matter if he sells it, posts it or hides it under his fucking pillow, just the act of creating it in the first place is a crime under his countries laws. It doesn't matter what he does with it afterwards. What about that can you not fucking grasp?
All of the words containing more than one letter I believe

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys & gals,

I've tried to start the game (RPGM 2.90) today, but unfortunally it does not want to at all: no error-signs - nothing...I played it 'till today in Renpy-mode, but I wanted to test it in RPGM now---should I dled it again and test it ones more?
*edit:
I found this in the game folder (where the exe is):

"[0217/130635.615:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)"

best regards
- really? no one here to have a solution (or anything at all) for my problem? :cry:

best regards

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes