Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Resident Post: The Poll!
Yoo!

How is everyone? ^_^
I didn't drop an update post last week because I wanted to let the poll percolate at the top of the feed for a bit because it's important! With almost all of the votes cast it's really had me excited seeing what exactly I'll be working on in the coming months and honestly if I had guessed what scenes would be hovering at top of the list, I would actually have been right for once so I'm kinda miffed I didn't note it somewhere lol xD

I've screenshotted the poll as it currently stands so you can see what's winning! (it's probably unlikely to change much at this point) 1ee9e982-bf8d-4440-954b-ec1619eb7dda-740x0.png

I think it'd be fun to talk a little about each of the front runners and what my thoughts / plans are with each of them!

I'll just go from the top and start with the shared bathhouse. I love bathhouse events personally, they were always a favorite spot of mine to visit in the old Japanese RPGM games and are basically a staple in female protag games so I REALLY wanna do it justice and make the shared portion of the baths super fun for you guys. My idea for it is to create a little hub, much like the female only bath - it'll have NPCs wandering around but obviously this time there's guys too! I wanna make lots of mini events, little heart events like the harassment scenes found in some Renshire maps though not all of these events will be harassment.
The bigger scenes of the shared bathhouse will function something like Neon in that Lisa can choose to goto the shared bath with other characters. Some of these characters could include: Danny, Gina, SHARON ^_^!
The fun in this is that I can make events based on whether Lisa's alone, if she's with Danny (sharing on or off - both wildly different) or the others and maybe create different variations of the heart events based on progress with each character visited with. It's a rabbit hole of ideas but it's easy content to make imo and if I make it well, it should be an absolute blast to explore :d!
017e65cd-5653-42eb-a2ad-d560133e7ec7-740x0.png
Long past the dares but the heat keeps rising ^_^

Next up is the Photo Club - part of the student council credit. The Photo Club itself isn't terribly exciting, it functions as a sort of front for the actually exciting bit: the Exhibitionist route. I had originally intended to have a full club of members and have tasks and such like Albiss or the Council but I think that's far too much work for too little payoff (full new cast of characters to create in Daz for virtually 0 sexual content). This doesn't exclude the possibility of Lisa doing life modelling in future btw ^_^
Instead the Photo Club is largely gonna be RPGM sprite centered but as Lisa gets closer to Tara (Ms Short) and Damien, their lifestyle is "exposed" (xD) it opens up the Exhibitionist route (this doesn't take long, it won't be a grind). This route will function somewhat similarly to the IG photos but Lisa will instead be exposing herself publicly. The route will include a new stat (or the revival of an old stat if you've been here for a while lol!) called, you guessed it: Exhibitionism. As this variable increases it will not only unlock more daring Exhibition events but it'll also unlock other possibilities on totally separate routes. One of these being the bathhouse. Lisa will require a certain Exhib level to go topless and later down the line nude in the baths. Exhib level will also unlock the ability to go commando in Lisa's Day & Night outfits which will in turn effect some events in the game so all in all it's a hugely impactful route and I've been excited about it for a LOOOONG time now!

Lastly; Mod Shop. So this is more of your standard event in the game following the previous events though by popular demand it'll press things forward with Marty (Flat) a bit.
Basically Moddy lays down a bet with Lisa and you can win or lose much like the previous event. We'll stick with Moddy winning for this short spoiler. Lisa and Marty take a ride to pick something up on the other side of Renshire but upon returning Moddy's decided what his prize is for winning. At least that's the working concept for now ^_^
Completing this event will unlock more mini events in the Mod Shop (not the deleted ones but they will return in a couple updates, they'll probably be updated graphically though).

9647aec6-6670-41ab-8ab4-5f2f5db75896-740x0.png
The clothing store is built! This isn't a CG in the game but more a showcase. Lisa's O3 scene isn't made yet :)

Theo's Day & the Marcus poster reveal will also be developed alongside the 3 top routes. Theo's Day focuses on Lisa returning to the bar to work after her run in with Tom. It includes more of the "gropy" fun featured in the first few shifts but as with everything else, it goes further. It's also required to open up another couple of routes down the line so getting it finished is good! The Marcus poster will be quite short but it's got a little surprise at the end which I think is nice flavor for the game depending on what route you took on Marcus' events. I also like the idea of getting Marcus' content "complete" early because he has more planned content later and it'll feel better after being distanced from his advertisement for quite some time before the next installment of his content surfaces (Marcus' future content is entirely optional so this could be the last you see of his character if you so please ^_^).

I will note that the five routes I've talked about above likely won't all be included in the next update, if they were we'd be looking at well over 1k CGs in 1 patch but I might get around to one or two of them depending on how long the Orgy takes to finish up :D BUT I'LL SEE! x)

ALRIGHT so that's all stuff to come in future but what's new in the current game! Well I've been plugging away at the orgy as you might have expected and I did some quick math to try figure out roughly how many CGs it's gonna be and my estimate is at least 400 which is of course ridiculously huge. 20-30% of these will be alterations of other CGs so let's say around 300 unique CGs which lands it slightly larger than the recently released sharing scene. 300 is still probably a bit conservative but if we reach 400+ unique CGs for one scene? So be it ^_^

The event structure is quite complicated, at least when compared to most of the game's events. It's certain that there are multiple phases; at least 2 (maybe 3) with 2 or 3 groups active per phase.
There's a default position Lisa's sitting in while the groups around her are "having fun" Lisa can choose any of these groups by a choice and a short intro to that stage is played (any subsequent entries to that group won't see the intro again, it'll be fast-tracked forward). After the intro another choice list will appear that'll display different positions or actions to be taken, some of these might be locked out until other content is viewed or some might be locked altogether based on routes chosen so far. When a position is taken, it could even open up a separate list of actions so it's a sort of web of events that you can explore at your leisure!
I have some ideas on how to finish but I'm not certain yet so I'll leave that for a later post.
There will also be a counter available so you can check to see if you've viewed all available content during the scene, this is optional but it's nice to have feedback that you've seen all there is to see :)

Working on Mike & Yasmin first and it's awesome ^_^

I'm pretty much making each stage as I go. I have few concepts I absolutely wanna include but most of it is me just letting my imagination run. I can however talk about the first phase of the Orgy event in which the 3 groups are as follows:

Gina & Troy
Yasmin & Mike
Bo, Joe, Jake & Sophie

Currently I'm working on Yasmin and Mike because I had a cool idea in how to get them actively engaged with Lisa and with the Orgy in general, this can actually be foreshadowed in game as I'm gonna rework the eavesdrop event in Jayce's Apartment where Lisa can listen in on Yasmin and Mike before Gina's Game part 2 which is another nice flavor touch ^_^! (I might even add this to the Recollection Room because I know a lot of you probably have saves after Gina's Game part 2 is already underway or over).
Personally I think this will be my favorite of the 3 phase 1 groups simply because it's different. The others all want to be involved and get as heated as possible but Yasmin & Mike are apprehensive (they run away in the DS Sharing route but they get caught leaving on the DL route) and don't really wanna be there so turning that frame into them actually being part of everything is definitely a nice spin, at least I think so :)

Alrighty, I was gonna talk a bit about a graphical update to the menu I'm gonna do but this post is already crazy long so I'll leave it there for today ^_^ the next patch is without a doubt gonna be huge and hopefully it'll all be really fun, sexy and interesting for all of you :)
I have high hopes!!

Sending my love to everyone <3!!

//pG

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Sadly, I kinda forgot about the game for the last 8 months or so. Do you guys recommend starting a new game or can I easily progress with my old save files?

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Tutor Post: Short update on upgrades and new scenes.
Helloooooooooooo!!

Happy Friday! ^_^

Just doing a short update today guys, I'm going home in an hour so I'm in a bit of a rush x)
1710546309052.png
Little menu glowup ^_^

I left off last week mentioning a plan to update the menu but skipped on the details, well this week I just decided to go ahead and do it. It's a small but nice visual upgrade IMO, helps the game feel a little more polished as the images fly in from off screen and the gradient fades from the left to better show the new stats. I dunno how many of you recall the old menu in the game but for those that don't the game used to have a completely different menu system but it caused lag issues for quite a number of players so it was canned entirely and replaced with a very minimal interface. This menu is a little more intense to load but it should still work without issue. IF there are any issues it's a fairly simple fix on my end to add a "minimalist menu" option that'll simply not load the extra bells and whistles. One thing that will stay regardless is the stats as I've removed the AWFUL stat overlay (at last!). I really didn't like how it looked or functioned and have wanted to replace it for ages now so I'm happy to say it's finally gone and if you want to check your stats from next patch onward then you can simply open the menu :)

A few other bits and pieces have been upgraded in game like new icons and balloons for IG events (which you will see in the next patch as it adds a few new IG photos), mainly quality of life additions / aesthetic updates. All of the changing stations around the game have been updated in RPGM with Lisa's new outfit, time skip events have also been updated. There are more "upgrades" to game systems planned but I'll update you guys on those as I slot them in :)

1710546368765.png
Sheee's baaaack!

I did complete another full set of scenes this week too which continues the Rubbins' questline. This might seem like an odd choice of scene to add because it wasn't polled but it's important to many other plotlines (including those in the poll) that this event is in the game. For anyone that's been around for 2yr~ you might recall I made this scene before and it actually had CGs in the picture folder that never saw gameplay but it's been completely re-made from scratch and I promise it looks a million times better than the first attempt ^_^
These scenes total something like 50CG~ and quite a lot of RPGM eventing. This is the event where the future of Christy's parlor is decided and I have a feeling where most players are gonna take it lol!

1710546411619.png
The lighting is a dead giveaway but I'll let you guys guess where this is lol ^_^

I also started the Outfit#3 scenes in the newly built clothing store that was finished last week. The set looks great but it is a little rough to preview so the speed of production in there is kinda similar to Jayce's Apartment because there are a lot of "customers" in the shop too.
Because I was spending some time in RPGM doing the menu and other bits and pieces I ended up writing a fair bit too so scenes like "tb" and Lisa's night after JP now have considerable progress on the RPGM front which is sweet!
The orgy is still progressing too but I think I've pretty much covered everything I wanted to mention about it in previous posts, at least for now ^_^

Anyway that's really about it! Kinda small post this week lol! Well it's the weekend so you probably have better things to do than read my scribblings xD

I really hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much as always :) x

Love you guys <3 xo

//pG
1710546471449.png

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
anyone knows why i got the cheating path on if i rejected calvin and didnt had the threesome on the trip? i only accepted the sharing route with Danny, but after i got back home cheating path is on, wtf, it might have to do with having the cheating path on in a diff save file?

Last edited:

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
anyone knows why i got the cheating path on if i rejected calvin and didnt had the threesome on the trip? i only accepted the sharing route with Danny, but after i got back home cheating path is on, wtf, it might have to do with having the cheating path on in a diff save file?
I had the same problem in my playthrough. It's most likely a bug of some sort.

Reactions: Karcosa

shinken6969

Nov 1, 2023
Hi,

while waiting eagerly for the next release, is there any game that I can play in the mean time that has the level of quality of images like Lisa? I've already tried
Treasure of Nadia
Freepass
Broken Dreams
Ms. Denvers
but they all fall short in comparison. They feel too much like cartoons instead of the high level of rendering that Palegrass has.

Much appreciated.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I the only one starting to feel the toll of jayces party? The bloody thing could be a game on its own, also my Lisa doesnt have any interest in jayce or the rest of them f... boys.. But if Im reading it correct there is no way to avoid the big orgy scene that is coming up?
The game is awesome, but the party is starting to get dull. Id love it if we could wrap the party up and get along with the main game =) I want to see more of Viv, Aoife, Gina, Jo etc. You catch my drift ;)

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Am I the only one starting to feel the toll of jayces party? The bloody thing could be a game on its own, also my Lisa doesnt have any interest in jayce or the rest of them f... boys.. But if Im reading it correct there is no way to avoid the big orgy scene that is coming up?
The game is awesome, but the party is starting to get dull. Id love it if we could wrap the party up and get along with the main game =) I want to see more of Viv, Aoife, Gina, Jo etc. You catch my drift ;)
You don't have to join in the orgy, I'm sure. If I'd have to guess, you can watch or go back to bed (in the 'Danny Stays' route).

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You don't have to join in the orgy, I'm sure. If I'd have to guess, you can watch or go back to bed (in the 'Danny Stays' route).
Im playing the Danny leaves route, not a big fan of him either. But Im tolerating him as his kinda vital for the story though.. Lolz

Jan 20, 2022
I have played this game till Ch2 Ep2 and it's been a long time. Can someone please share the cheating route saves? I don’t want to start a new game. Thank you!

Reactions: Elena_lisa

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have played this game till Ch2 Ep2 and it's been a long time. Can someone please share the cheating route saves? I don’t want to start a new game. Thank you!
Search posts with my username, I posted a save at the start of the party which hopefully matches what you're after

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes