Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Pretty much this. If there was a bit more buildup to getting ready for the party, then I'd understand why it's taking so long to get through the updates to finish this event. But... I can't lie, I'm bummed we're not getting any other plotline progress until this is done.
To be fair he got hit hard with bad luck after bad luck. With being forced to remove the Paul content and then Patreon nuking his page.

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
To be fair he got hit hard with bad luck after bad luck. With being forced to remove the Paul content and then Patreon nuking his page.
Yeah. That's a big reason why I'm not throwing a bigger bitch fit. Sometimes a dev needs to take a step back and reorganize, especially after a shit-show like that. As long as he/she doesn't give up, I'm happy.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I've been fucking with dreambooth and kohya trying to create Lisa as realistic as possible and to recreate the lighting when doing face swap all done through Stable Diffusion with IP-Adapter

So i created this: LISA as realistic as possible (not perfect but pretty good)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool::cool::cool:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just have 2 questions.

Who is the Futa/Trans character the tags point out?:love::love::love::love:
I love futa/trans content.

Is there lesbian content with Sharon and Viv?
2 horny as FUCK milfs trying to corrupt the beautiful young Lisa? All I can say to that is..... PLEASE FUCKIN GOD YES PLEASE!!!!!

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Who is the Futa/Trans character the tags point out?
That would be this character right here:
I loved Aofie and her backstory. Definitely one of the best thought out and well balanced characters unlike a lot of other ones from different devs that are either horse cock hung nymphomaniacs or woke addled screaming banshees. Unfortunately, her story is still in its infancy stages, and if I recall correctly, what content there was, was hit by a bit of censuring as well. Not sure how much though. Just know, if you are in for trans/futa lewds involving Lisa, it's not there yet and you will have to wait until PG picks her story again.

Is there lesbian content with Sharon and Viv?
No and Yes. Well there is some groping with Sharon and definitely sexual tension there, but nothing that materialized into full blown sexual encounter yet. With Viv however, yes there is a pretty hot one if you trigger her route.

2 horny as FUCK milfs trying to corrupt the beautiful young Lisa?
If I recall correctly, Sharon has no children. So technically she is a mature beauty rather than a MILF. But I get what you are trying to imply and I am all for it ;)

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I've been fucking with dreambooth and kohya trying to create Lisa as realistic as possible and to recreate the lighting when doing face swap all done through Stable Diffusion with IP-Adapter

awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018

cihaom

Jul 20, 2017

i been also trying to create images like these using stable diffusion and loras but i am missing something :) can u share ur settings & prompts if u dont mind

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes