LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
It was one of the more popular routes so I think a lot would disagree with u. If anything it just makes the game more vanilla.
I was never into Paul that much. Prefer Luca all day. I would much rather want to see the more innocent guy that turns out that he could fuck Lisa brains out with his big dick than that whiny brat. That and black guys fucking her, or even the weird guys that nobody likes, turns out fucking her at some point. That would be great as well.

I even like the couple that was touching themselves in frond of Lisa while she was tutoring the girl in her room I think...don´t remember exactly. That situation I like as well that at some point with a turn of events that guy could seduce Lisa and she blows him and they fuck.

The forced stuff I don't like.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

It's FRIIDAY!!

I've not been this frustrated with a set of CGs in quite a while ^_^

Sometimes I get an idea in my head but just can't translate it into a CG very well. This month's WPs are almost all instances of this but given the date I'm kind of in a rush so.. x)

There are 5 uploaded here but that's just because I was gonna simply delete the Freshmen image but I figured I'd upload it anyway. It might seem like an odd one and it is but there is a reason for it. I was gonna make a Renshire Story of Lisa's first weeks in Renshire College but it was to be played through the eyes of Jayce. I've recently decided against this short VN because although it's nice backstory I don't think it'd offer enough to the player to invest time in it. So the "Freshmen" Renshire Story is basically summed up in the above image x)

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
I was never into Paul that much. Prefer Luca all day. I would much rather want to see the more innocent guy that turns out that he could fuck Lisa brains out with his big dick than that whiny brat. That and black guys fucking her, or even the weird guys that nobody likes, turns out fucking her at some point. That would be great as well.

I even like the couple that was touching themselves in frond of Lisa while she was tutoring the girl in her room I think...don´t remember exactly. That situation I like as well that at some point with a turn of events that guy could seduce Lisa and she blows him and they fuck.

The forced stuff I don't like.
And that's ok to feel that way. Everyone has their preferred taste, but I liked the dark stuff and wanted to see Lisa over come it. I think and amoung others feel it was better with it, but nothing can be done about it, because it's not worth seeing Pale chancing throwing away years of his life over.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
And that's ok to feel that way. Everyone has their preferred taste, but I liked the dark stuff and wanted to see Lisa over come it. I think and amoung others feel it was better with it, but nothing can be done about it, because it's not worth seeing Pale chancing throwing away years of his life over.
Of course I was talking about my taste. I am always looking those thing in all the games, the innocent female protagonist...we could never have enough games on here with a female protagonist, I feel. That is my most used tag by far.

Last edited:

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Of course I was talking about my taste. I am always looking those thing in all the games, the innocent female protagonist...we could never have enough games on here with a female protagonist, I feel. That is my most used tag by far.
Same I have also come to like Female Protag games more now.

Reactions: LiMp17

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
No but honestly the game is better without it, it was never remotely believable that Lisa would believe her relationship with Viv would upset Sharon so Paul never had any power
I'm not gonna pretend I was into the dark stuff, but yeah, the idea that Lisa was so mortified of her benign little secret getting out that she'd consent to this ratboy's sadomasochism was poor reasoning

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
No but honestly the game is better without it, it was never remotely believable that Lisa would believe her relationship with Viv would upset Sharon so Paul never had any power
I'm not gonna pretend I was into the dark stuff, but yeah, the idea that Lisa was so mortified of her benign little secret getting out that she'd consent to this ratboy's sadomasochism was poor reasoning
The blackmail was that Paul would tell Danny that Lisa cheated on him. Lisa submitted to the blackmail to protect her relationship with Danny, and also her relationship with Jo, since Jo is her best friend and also good friends with Danny. Bear in mind that Jo had already shown during the swim meet that she gets very upset if she thinks that Lisa is cheating.

The blackmail was very much believable. It would have been smarter for Lisa to refuse to submit, but people make bad decisions all the time, and blackmail does often work in the real world.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The blackmail was that Paul would tell Danny that Lisa cheated on him. Lisa submitted to the blackmail to protect her relationship with Danny, and also her relationship with Jo, since Jo is her best friend and also good friends with Danny. Bear in mind that Jo had already shown during the swim meet that she gets very upset if she thinks that Lisa is cheating.

The blackmail was very much believable. It would have been smarter for Lisa to refuse to submit, but people make bad decisions all the time, and blackmail does often work in the real world.
You're conflating certain events. Yes, Jo was upset that she thought Lisa was cheating on Danny but that is unrelated to the blackmail storyline which is specific to Lisa, Paul, Viv and Sharon

• Angry
Reactions: TicTacPack

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You're conflating certain events. Yes, Jo was upset that she thought Lisa was cheating on Danny but that is unrelated to the blackmail storyline which is specific to Lisa, Paul, Viv and Sharon
It is not unrelated. Lisa being concerned about Jo discovering that she had cheated was one of the reasons why she submitted, along with being afraid that Paul would tell Danny.

I think you're still remembering the original plot for the blackmail, which was centered around Sharon finding out about Lisa and Viv, and which was a much weaker plot. You should bear in mind that PaleGrass did a significant rewrite of that path. The newer version, with Lisa trying to protect her relationships with Danny and Jo, was in the game for several months before PG pulled the Paul and Duncan content.

Reactions: TicTacPack

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It is not unrelated. Lisa being concerned about Jo discovering that she had cheated was one of the reasons why she submitted, along with being afraid that Paul would tell Danny.

I think you're still remembering the original plot for the blackmail, which was centered around Sharon finding out about Lisa and Viv, and which was a much weaker plot. You should bear in mind that PaleGrass did a significant rewrite of that path. The newer version, with Lisa trying to protect her relationships with Danny and Jo, was in the game for several months before PG pulled the Paul and Duncan content.
I bypassed the blackmail storyline this time so must've missed the changes

maiie

Apr 10, 2020

This was changed? I always knew it as Lisa was with Viv in the kitchen and Paul saw and for some reason this incapacitated Lisa into bizarre servitude.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This was changed? I always knew it as Lisa was with Viv in the kitchen and Paul saw and for some reason this incapacitated Lisa into bizarre servitude.
After the rewrite, there are two possible ways for Paul to blackmail Lisa. Or rather, there were two possible ways, since the route has now been cut from the game.
  1. Paul sees and overhears Lisa and Viv talking and making out in Lisa's bedroom. I think he also took a photo or video of them for proof, but I'd have to go back and check on that. He threatens to tell Danny about Lisa's cheating. Lisa doesn't want to lose Danny, and she's also afraid that she'll lose her friendship with Jo, if Danny finds out.
  2. It's the same as above, except that, instead of seeing Lisa with Viv, Paul sees her with Byron.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
After the rewrite, there are two possible ways for Paul to blackmail Lisa. Or rather, there were two possible ways, since the route has now been cut from the game.
  1. Paul sees and overhears Lisa and Viv talking and making out in Lisa's bedroom. I think he also took a photo or video of them for proof, but I'd have to go back and check on that. He threatens to tell Danny about Lisa's cheating. Lisa doesn't want to lose Danny, and she's also afraid that she'll lose her friendship with Jo, if Danny finds out.
  2. It's the same as above, except that, instead of seeing Lisa with Viv, Paul sees her with Byron.
In short, what is taken out is the rape part, but would it continue in blackmail?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In short, what is taken out is the rape part, but would it continue in blackmail?
This has been discussed at length since page 385 of this thread - so for the past twenty-one pages. If you don't feel like reading all of those pages, I can understand that, but even the last five or six pages will bring you up to date.

But, in short, both rape and blackmail content has been cut from the game, and will not be included, going forward.

Reactions: L7Bear and tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
This has been discussed at length since page 385 of this thread - so for the past twenty-one pages. If you don't feel like reading all of those pages, I can understand that, but even the last five or six pages will bring you up to date.

But, in short, both rape and blackmail content has been cut from the game, and will not be included, going forward.
Ok I misunderstood your previous message. I thought I understood what you were saying that the blackmail part was maintained, that's why the consultation was maintained because, as you say, I had read that it disappeared from the game. My apologies

Jul 13, 2022

And what do you think about "a patch" ? do you think is it a work around for not creating a trouble for the dev if it could released by some other person ?

as you know most games have incest patch to implement changes like landlady = mother etc. A similar patch will solve this cut content ?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes