SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's been year and a half now with renpy mod not updated, must be a hell of Jayce party;)
So? It still pretty much like RPGM and not like most Ren'Py games, just get the RPGM and open the image folder and view it, pretty much the same thing since there are no animations.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
I've finished Jay's party. But the event is still listed as not finished in the journal. I can't get any further in v3.05. What else do I have to do

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Anyone with Danny leaves and faithful route after rejecting all the flirting at 1st game did you manage do proceed to game 2 or sleep.. cause my saves it causing a black screen after he go change for the blue pajama even 3.05 still same. Maybe some one have faithful route save? Or I'll just play from the start?

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Holy shit.. we will probably still be at the party till 2026
Because the Jayce Party - Danny Stays Cheating Route are completely different types of renders and different locations.... from what I can understand... the cheating route has nothing in common with the Danny Leaves orgy route or Danny Stays sharing route...

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
You haven't even been here for a year so how would you know!!!!! :)
Sorry mate I have been here for three years it's my 2nd one..old account gone by the way sorry for the rush any news about the latest tutor post

Last edited:

yKnot

Sep 19, 2024
Because the Jayce Party - Danny Stays Cheating Route are completely different types of renders and different locations.... from what I can understand... the cheating route has nothing in common with the Danny Leaves orgy route or Danny Stays sharing route...
And is there anything else beyond the party or the next update will focus only on these side alternatives? Which are interesting by the way, but since I completely wanted to go for the sharing is also something I'm not fond of having right there right now. I really can't wait for new contents to come, the story and the scenes are just intriguing!

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Tutor Post: Aoife Wrapped up and almost finished Luca.

Helloooooo!

At long last Aoife's routes are both finally finished. I haven't done a final count but there's something like 100 CGs devoted to this long string of events. I have also started the initial RPGM work on this event and might add a few extra CGs in the pre-event just to break up the sprite stuff, the eventing for this will take a while because it's quite long so I wanted to get a wee start on it.
The "Romantic" section of the scene was cut in half because I think I was getting a little ahead of myself with how explicit the scene was, I know that seems odd in a game like this but Aoife's content has to be taken slow as it continues for the entirety of the game if you so choose it.

1729638016179.png
Unrelated scene but have some topless Lisa in place of any Aoife imagery xD

Now with that huge chunk outta the way I set my sights on Luca! When loading the old Luca sets, the date was October 2021 which is really quite depressing that this optional hasn't had any attention in three years but hopefully I can make it up to those patiently waiting for Luca content in the coming updates :)

So how's it gonna work.. It requires Lisa to have Confidence 3 so Jayce's Party needs to be completed, it also requires 5 fitness so basically all current content for fitness. The events themselves continue Luca's training over the course of multiple returns, this will, at the end of this batch, change Luca's appearance in game slightly for anyone that's followed this route in particular and lead to the beginning of Luca's sexual content.
The events will function similarly to Marcus' planning events at Albiss if you can recall that far back xD

-Initial event
-Quick event 1/3
-Quick event 2/3
-Quick event 3/3
-Goal complete
-****** Event

1729638098433.png
A well-earned rest. All of the CGs leading to this event are finished.

Much like Aoife's content, this again is a slow starter route. I feel just a SLIGHT hint of guilt in creating these slower routes but I'm not sure why, I personally love the low and slow type routes because the payoff is so much better :) no penetrative sex or anything close just yet but it's on the tracks now at least ^_^

I've got the first section of this event completed, I've also finished the training CGs, the last thing for Luca's content is the actual "event" event which is already well underway so that'll be nice to tick off the checklist!

1729638175031.png
A little pudginess off the face, rounder shoulders, definition in pectorals.

So this is the before and after Luca versions. Weight dropped from the face, neck and stomach, shoulders rounded slightly and widened, some definition in the pectorals, etc. It's subtle but there will be at least another 2 "upgrades" to Luca's appearance as the route continues so while this one might be slight, the difference between base Luca and final Luca will be quite noticeable and so as not to have a huge change overnight, this is how it's to be progressed. I don't want to do more than 4 total because Luca does appear in the game's core story and making more than 4 variants for that seems a little over the top even if his appearances are few ^_^
His "final form" isn't a body builder or anything like that but he will look more aesthetic :)

1729638239259.png
Massage this? xD

I did a little more work on the Troy scene, it's nearing completion. The erotic scene itself will be between 50-60CGs total then it just leaves the Mod Shop and the drastic amount of Exhibitionist stuff to do to wrap up everything that's "important" I suppose! ^_^

So all in all, lots done this week. Maybe I can even wrap up Luca's final event at the start of next week and then finish all Rubbins' content throughout the rest of the week though I still have to do Troy's minis but they shouldn't take too much time :)

I am away for this weekend, I'll be back on Monday evening but I hope you're all happy, healthy and well fed lol! Have an amazing weekend everyone!!

Talk soon <3 :)) xo

//pG

1729638345458.png

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes