3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LCQ.png

Overview:
Lisa has set up a variety of fiendish puzzles for you to solve. Do you have what it takes to solve them? Possibly even outwitting the devious Lisa herself?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-24
Developer: Nunu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Cabin by the Lake - Fun Times at Fuckmore - Fun Times at Fuckmore 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:

*This patch is not made, nor endorsed by the dev, download and use it at your own risks.

lcq1.png lcq2.png lcq3.png lcq4.png lcq5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Fell in love with Casidiy! Thanks for sharing this game!

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
This has the same problem that a lot of old text adventures have; only the exact wording the creator thought of as the answer works. By way of example, I'm fairly certain the answer to Jenny's riddle is the capital A's in Abound and Abound. But I can't figure out the syntax to get her to accept it.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai
Oct 3, 2017
This has the same problem that a lot of old text adventures have; only the exact wording the creator thought of as the answer works. By way of example, I'm fairly certain the answer to Jenny's riddle is the capital A's in Abound and Abound. But I can't figure out the syntax to get her to accept it.
I looked at the code a little bit (not a developer) It looks like the solution is set to lowercase & the spaces are removed from whatever you input, so If I'm right - if your answer is " AnSWer " it should register as "answer". That being said, i have no idea where to even begin on any of the puzzles.

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
wow that was fast, i hope ur performance in helping strangers is not the same as ur performance on bed. Jokes aside ur a life saver

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
boy, provided the online viewer I used is worth a damn, the answers file is worthless. it might be the answer to the one involving the surrounding alphabet, but it's nothing to do with the girls' riddles.

AnonSolitaire

Feb 27, 2018
The solutions are in the scenes.rpyc file. However, they are MD5 encrypted so from what little I understand from googling it: tough to crack to say the least.

[Edited for irrelevancy]

Also, there's an extra room you can click on for hints ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yamemai
Aug 9, 2016
The solutions the game's code checks against are all hashed. Looking there won't help. The dev doesn't make it that easy.
However, the answers are all converted to lower case before checking, so casing isn't an issue.

But that means we'd have to go about it the traditional way.

Here's my notes so far, I may or may not keep updating them.

Cassidy (green)
"I am pairs upon pairs, intertwined and snaking"
1693075050098.png
The piece of paper shows pairs of letters and numbers which were moved, rotated, and/or mirrored and then had the spaces they enclosed filled with black. Here's my best guess of what those characters are:
Z 7 8 T
1 6 C 0
E G 5 9
W 2 3 4
But no clue where to go from here.

Hailey (yellow)
"I am an array of Saturn, from based to sated"
"based" and "sated" are almost anagrams of each other. No idea what an "array of Saturn" is in the first place. I was thinking moons but that didn't get me anywhere. Searching for anagrams of "Saturn" itself also didn't help.
1693075088987.png
The piece of paper just shows an empty square on the bottom left. Though notably, it's the only time the clue isn't somewhat centered on the paper. It's also the only one where the surrounding letters of the alphabet don't start at a and end at z, instead starting at x and ending at c.

Lisa (lime)
"C K U R E T A W S"
The clue anagrams to "awestruck". But I doubt that's useful. By what she says, I expect she just wants to solutions of every other riddle and that's the clue for their order. Would also make sense for her to be the final boss as she's the one who made all the riddles.

Jenny (blue)
"I am the twin peaks, each together in their highest points."
Piece of paper:
1693075118862.png
"Bountious, Buxom Breasts
Abound and Abound
Succulent, Brazen and Beautiful"
"Bountious" is misspelled (should be "bounteous"). No clue if intentional.

Carla (burgungy)
"I am a clock that works, but ever so plane."
1693075021326.png

Alex (pink)
"I am the breast, in every way."
Piece of paper:
"boobbboob
oooboobbb
oooboboob
boobbbooo
boobobbbo
booobboob
bobooobbo
booboooob
boobbbboo"

Lina (grey)
No hint text.
1693075199330.png
The piece of paper shows a bunch of lines in a 3x3 grid, similar to what you'd see on some IQ tests where you have to find the missing symbol. The top left one is marked even though it's the middle left spot that's empty.

Sami (teal)
"I am the kiss, pure and simple."
Piece of paper:
1693075215906.png
"o tdseccmi epf dmex
xovj ceovif nex
fsexoph csievj
vu veli zuas fiqvj"
There is also a square in front of the last line.
This looks like a classic cipher, though it's definitely not just a Caesarian one (I tried all shifts). The first word being a single letter might help in figuring it out as English really only has either "I" or "a" as options.

Lin (red)
"I am an adamant cup of desire, affixed in time."
Piece of paper:
1693075179906.png
"A G
L V E
C E A"
Notably, the top right spot is empty. The letters anagram to cleavage but that isn't the solution even though it gives a unique reply: "Truely a powerful answer. [...] it's not the right answer this time."

There is also a hint girl in the bathroom.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes