VN Ren'Py Completed Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] [Mobum]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Mobum, I read that you are/were working on a new project? Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions in private? Nice French btw :D
Yes, of course. Just start a conversation after clicking my profile. And good to know that the French used in the game was perfect as I had no idea if the translation was good or not. The friend who translated it was a French guy :)

Reactions: Ephrian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lisa's special day by MOBUM v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

I wish there was a game that told the story of these two leading up to this event. It's a good, short game. Character is hot af.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Some problems: the Android port is no longer there in Mega, and it is bugged. Animations went berserk when I clicked on her left boob. That happened in Android port (I downloaded it somewhere else.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Good Morning.
This game is long?

Greetings.
Not at all. It's a fan's proposed ending for one of the unfinished threads of the abandoned game 'Big Brother'. If you ever played that game, you may well like this. Or even if you didn't, it's decent for a short VN with almost no meaningful choices.

Hey, it's a small enough download, so if the girl in the preview pictures appeals to you [she's the only girl in the game], why not give it a try?

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Not at all. It's a fan's proposed ending for one of the unfinished threads of the abandoned game 'Big Brother'. If you ever played that game, you may well like this. Or even if you didn't, it's decent for a short VN with almost no meaningful choices.

Hey, it's a small enough download, so if the girl in the preview pictures appeals to you [she's the only girl in the game], why not give it a try?
Thank you very much for the information

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes