Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
Would give a try to The Awakening and E.X.P.E.L.L.E.D, if I were you...
thanks for recommendations. I tried The awakening before and it did not convince me (for now) - i still want to retry it at some later point.
Similar is it to expelled - its a pretty new game and before taking it to the list i want to await further developement, even i dont know this dev (previous games?). Maybe i try it later if there will be more content

Reactions: NukaCola
Feb 26, 2019
Hi folks,
months ago i searched for games similar like "Melody" or "Dating my Daughter".
It was hard to klick through all the threads just to complete a small list with games worth to play.
I think some user might have the same problem right now, so i decided to post my list - maybe i can help someone out.
have fun!

:mad: =containing violent and/or extremeley emotional content

For sure i like overall:

- The DeLuca Family :love::love::love: but :mad:
- MELODY :love::love:
- Dating my Daughter :love:

other games which are full released and played myself completely (full recommended): (y)

- Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives
- Acting Lessons :mad:
- Blooming Love (sorry, for me its boring, no animation, bad sex scenes but recommended by other user)
- Dark Neighborhood
- Depraved Awakening :mad:
- Dreaming of Dana
- Dreams Of Desire
- Lancaster Boarding House
- Life With Mary
- Milf's Villa
- My Girlfrieds Amnesia
- My Legacy
- Sister, Sister, Sister
- Tangled Up (extremely grindy)
- Twists Of My Life
- Wicked Choices :mad:

games worth to play/keep under investigation:coffee:
(still under development right now / i personally play these games):

- A Wife and Mother (CANT RECOMMEND ANYMORE - story does not progress - maybe future will get better updates)
(klick) - A Mothers Love
- Alexandra :mad:
- Ana - From MILF to MIF
- Babysitter
- Become A Rockstar
- Being A DIK (suspected to be :mad: later on)
- Betrayed (BEST ANIMATED SCENES SO FAR FOR ME (y))
(Klick)
- Big City Pleasures (pretty new, but WHOW - awesome renders and characters)
- Daughter for Desert
- Doctor Amana, Sexual Therapist
- Drawing My Life
(klick) - Ecci Sensei
- F.I.L.F (Family I Like To Fuck)
- Freeloading Family
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Haley's Story
- Happy Marriage
- Harem Hotel
- High-Rise Climb
- Holiday Island
- Intimate Relations
- Intoxicating Flavor
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (got some of the best animated scenes)
- Lewdisland
- Lexi
- Living With Mia (Ch 1 + 2 finished, Ch 3 in progress)
- Long Live The Princess
- Love And Submission
- Love Thy Neighbor (getting worse with each update - after ep 15 i cant recommend anymore - hope it gets better in future again)
- Lust Epidemic
- Man Of The House
- Milfy City
- Moonlight Sins
- My Cute Roommate
- My sister, my roommate
- My Sweet Neighbors
- Mythic Manor
- Our Fate
- Parental Love
- Peasant Quest
- Personal Trainer
- Perverted Hotel
- Retrieving The Past :mad:
- Seducing The Devil :mad:
- Sisterly Lust
- Solvalley School
- Summer Time Saga
- Taffy Tales
- The Hotel Manager
- The Visit
- The Twist
(Klick) - Thirsty for my Guest
(Klick) - Timestamps - unconditional Love
- Triangle
- View of Family
- Where the Heart is

games i have still to do (check at all):
(i do not know these games, but they were recommended by other user)

- Due Process (actually stopped)
- High Life (female MC)
.............- Life Is Strange :mad:
- Reincarnotica
............ - Sins Of The Father (actually stopped)
- The Inn
- Valiant Warrior Astrid

to be linked in:

- Adam and Gaia
- A new home
- Ann's School Days
- A spell for all
- Au pair innocence
- Cohabilitation
- Dark Magic
- Defiler Wings
- General Practitioner
- Glassix
- House Arrest
- House Party
- Incest story 1 & 2
- Lab rats
- Max's Life
- Milftoons Drama
- Nano Control
- Pleasuremancer
- Roundscape
- Seraphim Academy
- Soul of the paintings
- Strive for Power
- The artifact
- The Fate of Irnia
- The Manifest
- The way
- Town of passion
- Urban Demons
- Warlocks tale
there is a parody by LocJaw on life is strange which follow the story of Mark Jefferson
Strange Night v0.04b;https://f95zone.to/threads/strange-nights-v0-04b-locjaw.13565/
Amazing animations, Good render all in all a fun story but with some extreme emotional content and corruption superpower in the eyes of mark Jefferson which allows him to make people actions which lie in there subconscious

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there is a parody by LocJaw on life is strange which follow the story of Mark Jefferson
Strange Night v0.04b;https://f95zone.to/threads/strange-nights-v0-04b-locjaw.13565/
Amazing animations, Good render all in all a fun story but with some extreme emotional content and corruption superpower in the eyes of mark Jefferson which allows him to make people actions which lie in there subconscious
thx - i will give it a try definitively once i got some time to spare - unfortunaltely i have less time due to business right now, nevertheless appreciate your recommendation

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Plop all,

I'm surprised Heavy Five has not been mentioned here. The game is 3 chapters strong (out of 10 planned) and the writing is top-notch with emphasis on players' choices. And I'm not talking choices between a few lines of dialogue or going anal or vaginal, the whole game is played completely differently depending on your moral compass, your decisions, the respect you inspire, etc.

The game and the dev, Nottravis, already got quite the following, and it's well deserved. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoy a great writing, funny and endearing characters, slow build up (but it will deliver) and general cheerful banter if you go to the thread.

Feb 26, 2019
Plop all,

I'm surprised Heavy Five has not been mentioned here. The game is 3 chapters strong (out of 10 planned) and the writing is top-notch with emphasis on players' choices. And I'm not talking choices between a few lines of dialogue or going anal or vaginal, the whole game is played completely differently depending on your moral compass, your decisions, the respect you inspire, etc.

The game and the dev, Nottravis, already got quite the following, and it's well deserved. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoy a great writing, funny and endearing characters, slow build up (but it will deliver) and general cheerful banter if you go to the thread.
When I first started playing I was interested from the very beginning to the very end the best part your main character can be a particular version of your own personality with all the choices but it does take time the best part it keeps you towards the edge of your screen from the start to the end of your chapter and you just can't wait to replay it all again

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
When I first started playing I was interested from the very beginning to the very end the best part your main character can be a particular version of your own personality with all the choices but it does take time the best part it keeps you towards the edge of your screen from the start to the end of your chapter and you just can't wait to replay it all again
*smiles softly* Thank you. Too kind.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
UPDATE: * Added "Family Man" to the list (klick)
also added (klick) - Ataegina (how could i ignore that game for so long?)

EDIT:
Also moved some games from "to be linked in" to either "recommended" or "completed" (sorry that i have forgotten to do this before).
Such games as "Cohabition" and 3 parts of "the Artifact".
Additionally i removed some games from the list "to be linked in" which i tried and did not manage to convince me at all. I dont mention what games, because i dont want to badmouth the devs.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
UPDATE: * Added "Family Man" to the list (klick)
also added (klick) - Ataegina (how could i ignore that game for so long?)

EDIT:
Also moved some games from "to be linked in" to either "recommended" or "completed" (sorry that i have forgotten to do this before).
Such games as "Cohabition" and 3 parts of "the Artifact".
Additionally i removed some games from the list "to be linked in" which i tried and did not manage to convince me at all. I dont mention what games, because i dont want to badmouth the devs.
Thanks for mentioning Ataegina, I'm honored to be placed in a list with some of the best games out there ;)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for mentioning Ataegina, I'm honored to be placed in a list with some of the best games out there ;)
NP - your game was recommended to me a long time, but i never had time to get into. Today this showed off as a fault. I really like it (both paths - dark and good). I should have done this so much earlier ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
NP - your game was recommended to me a long time, but i never had time to get into. Today this showed off as a fault. I really like it (both paths - dark and good). I should have done this so much earlier ;)
There are 3 paths ;) there is also a neutral one, that seems to be the players favorite so far

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Still no ? You really should give it a go. It's a fantastic game. :)
nope - tried that before, did not convince me benause too many "mistakes" possible to be done and hard to stay on the content you really want to see. one wrong decision and all effort is gome (was my experience).
Therefore i dont put that on my list, but will retry it once it is in its final version
(although the setup is nice)
i played chapter 1 so far

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
nope - tried that before, did not convince me benause too many "mistakes" possible to be done and hard to stay on the content you really want to see. one wrong decision and all effort is gome (was my experience).
Therefore i dont put that on my list, but will retry it once it is in its final version
(although the setup is nice)
When did you try it? It has changed an immense amount since CH1; there are no wrong choices in the game, everything is optional.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
When did you try it? It has changed an immense amount since CH1; there are no wrong choices in the game, everything is optional.
as i said: i played chapter 1 so far (skipped 2 and 3) and my experiences were that if you make 1 "wrong" decision during flight you cant get certain content - which would be not so bad at all, but there were a lot of such decisions xd (and no second chances). i cant remember in detail, but i remember that it pissed me off (ups - language). But maybe as you told me that there were some major changes even on ch1 and gameplay overall, i might give em a second chance theese days.

Besides this - this is EXACTLY the reson why i usually dont take games on my list which are not at least after 3rd update - there are too many changes at beginning and sometimes an early test will lead to a "broken immage" which is hard to be repaired

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
as i said: i played chapter 1 so far (skipped 2 and 3) and my experiences were that if you make 1 "wrong" decision during flight you cant get certain content - which would be not so bad at all, but there were a lot of such decisions xd (and no second chances). i cant remember in detail, but i remember that it pissed me off (ups - language). But maybe as you told me that there were some major changes even on ch1 and gameplay overall, i might give em a second chance theese days.

Besides this - this is EXACTLY the reson why i usually dont take games on my list which are not at least after 3rd update - there are too many changes at beginning and sometimes an early test will lead to a "broken immage" which is hard to be repaired
Maybe try it again after CH4 releases then; that's when things really start to kick off. :)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes