Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
if you have further suggestins or you see one important game missing - please let me know. I will add it to list and try out if i have some time to spent - (y)
Hey Hyperserver,

this is a really cool thread you have here!

If you like fantasy games, I can strongly recommend you Alenja's Adventures (y)

It is quite unique, has a great storyline, lovely characters, nice graphics, fantastic writing with lots of humor and also nice animations and soundeffects (especially in naughty scenes, later on).
Overall I haven't seen any other game like this. I think you should give it a try, maybe it suits your taste as well.

Regardless, have a nice day:)

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey Hyperserver,

this is a really cool thread you have here!

If you like fantasy games, I can strongly recommend you Alenja's Adventures (y)

It is quite unique, has a great storyline, lovely characters, nice graphics, fantastic writing with lots of humor and also nice animations and soundeffects (especially in naughty scenes, later on).
Overall I haven't seen any other game like this. I think you should give it a try, maybe it suits your taste as well.

Regardless, have a nice day:)
thx for recommendation - will try this one
PS: if you think this is a cool thread dont hesitate to leave a good review (cough cough) ;)

EDIT:
Tried....
Ähm.... well... this game is kind of ..... "different" ;)

Honestly i liked it - it was really fun :love:, although the most interesting scenes lead to a gameover, but with rollback and regular savegames quiet not a big deal at all. I am gonna watch this some further updates, but i think this game will finally find it's way on the list if it keeps going where it started. Overall it's a game which is not as mainstream as most of the other games, but for sure not everybody's taste - personally i liked it somehow (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Godkratos

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
thx for recommendation - will try this one
PS: if you think this is a cool thread dont hesitate to leave e good review (cough cough) ;)

EDIT:
Tried....
Ähm.... well... this game is kind of ..... "different" ;)

Honestly i liked it - it was really fun :love:, although the most interesting scenes lead to a gameover, but with rollback and regular savegames quiet not a big deal at all. I am gonna watch this some further updates, but i think this game will finally find it's way on the list if it keeps going where it started. Overall it's a game which is not as mainstream as most of the other games, but for sure not everybody's taste - personally i liked it somehow (y)
Hey, that's some great news :)
I'm happy to hear you like it, as well. And yeah, you are right, it isn't as mainstream as most other games, but this is exactly why I like it so much. Nowadays, it is really hard to find something unique in the gaming pool. So, to see a game bringing some fresh air to the table, is a very welcome change (y)

PS: I'm thinking about reviewing your thread in the future, when I have some time to spend!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey, that's some great news :)
I'm happy to hear you like it, as well. And yeah, you are right, it isn't as mainstream as most other games, but this is exactly why I like it so much. Nowadays, it is really hard to find something unique in the gaming pool. So, to see a game bringing some fresh air to the table, is a very welcome change (y)

PS: I'm thinking about reviewing your thread in the future, when I have some time to spend!
100% agree

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
moved - Man Of The House -> finished games
(even there might be more content updates in far future, but Faerin made a cut over here to start on his new game)

Reactions: nln0

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@ All over here:

As i started posting my personal favorite list of games about 10 months ago, i could not imagine that this list will grow that much.
All started as thread "my personal favorite list of games" (round about 10 games),
then changed to "small list of games worth to play" (which grew fast to about 50 games),
and now (including the still untested games on the lower part of the list) we are far over 100 games on that list :love:

BIG THANKS ! (y)

to you all guys and girls, who always recommended me to play certain unknown games which patriculary finally made their way on the list.

A special thank to all the developers, who messaged me in private and asked me to try their game and maybe put it on the list too.
This way some some really nice conversations started. Even some of them sent me their game and asked for internal personal review even BEFORE the games version was out officially.
I really appreciate that, and it shows me, that this thread is not done for nothing, so i try to keep up the "updates" for new games as far as my time allows to do so.

This thread (originally just my personal top 10) changed into a great overview of games which are finished or have at least a decent amount of content, which allow newcomers to guide through the jungle of thousands games overhere which mostly are abandonned, or messed up as hell - other words: overview of cherry-picked goodies ;)

Also it allows developers to "advertise" their game (which may be in early state and which is barely known)

Finally i want to thank all the followers who bookmarked this thread to watch and/or following me overall. I appreciate a lot, that my opinion/my posts are worth to follow (ok, personally i dont understand exactly WHY, because i think i am just a normal standard user who is telling his opinion, but ok - nevertheless i appreciate).

Keep on going, Greetings
Hyperserver

EDIT:
PS: if you really like this thread, dont hesitate to leave a recommendation on it ;) (y)

Last edited:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hi folks,

There is an upcoming game called . it will come out in 10.08.2019 (two weeks from now)

The game does not have nudity but the lewd content, animated background and full English voice-acting should make up for it.

Here is the teasing trailers for the game ( recommend to watch in order ;))

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I believe this thread should be for 'games worth playing', not for hypeing games that aren't released yet. Shill elsewhere

AgentGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Nice list man, I will take a look at this for sure when I have some time to play another game! Dreams of Desire was my first experience with this kind of games and I fell in love, it's really great.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I believe this thread should be for 'games worth playing', not for hypeing games that aren't released yet. Shill elsewhere
Chill mate. the game is playable, it has a demo which everyone can play.

I only pointed out this game because non of the English visual-novel developer are able to produce such great trailers, if any, which i am sure many people here will enjoy.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi folks,

There is an upcoming game called . it will come out in 10.08.2019 (two weeks from now)

The game does not have nudity but the lewd content, animated background and full English voice-acting should make up for it.

Here is the teasing trailers for the game ( recommend to watch in order ;))

Well, dont take it personal please, but for myself i have to commit, that i watched both trailers - finally i am 100% convinced to ignore those games, because they have really NOTHING to to with any of the recommended games on the list. Neither the graphic art convinced me, nor the gameplay itself. Finally you can't even call this as VN or at least VN-like.
So for me: 100% no - sorry

Dec 25, 2017
Happenstance

-Excellent visuals, with a nice dystopian-feeling.
-Game has a story, which is quite nice.
-Writing is more than decent.
-Girls are cute and interesting enough to keep your attention.
-Well animated.
-Original gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definitely worth the try and highly recommended!

Reactions: DrackDrap

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Happenstance

-Excellent visuals, with a nice dystopian-feeling.
-Game has a story, which is quite nice.
-Writing is more than decent.
-Girls are cute and interesting enough to keep your attention.
-Well animated.
-Original gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definitely worth the try and highly recommended!
sounds promising and i keep it on watchlist to try it somedays.
For now (and put it on this list) it is a pretty new game (too new). I made bad experiences with games which were promising at start but soon changed into worse.
I don't judge this game right now. Neither in a good way, nor in a bad one - i just wait few more updates XD.
Nevertheless thanks again for recommendation

Slender 4fun

Jan 8, 2018
Hey there
Maybe it's just not your stile but if you have the comicstyle sumertime saga then should others also deserve a try. I sugest whitch and princes trainer by akabur, four element trainer by mity and behind the dune. Furter on corruption by mr.c, the company, lap rats and trials in tainted space. Thanks fo your list
Regards
Slender

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey there
Maybe it's just not your stile but if you have the comicstyle sumertime saga then should others also deserve a try. I sugest whitch and princes trainer by akabur, four element trainer by mity and behind the dune. Furter on corruption by mr.c, the company, lap rats and trials in tainted space. Thanks fo your list
Regards
Slender
thx for recommendations - if i got some time i maybe will have a look into them

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
here is one I recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-4-public-altos-and-herdone.23470/

its about a teacher with an unorthodox method of disciplining students. the concept is interest and the background story is intriguing as well, its only have done I think but it already has a good chunk of content and interesting characters.
you are 100% right - i know this game and its one of my actual tracked games. I really don't know why i forgot to put it on the list at all (maybe because of the amount of all the games i just have overseen it). Of course it should be there, and i immediately put it on there though - thanks (y)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Update: moved "Sisterly Lust" to "completed games"

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes