Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
oh wow. thanks Tweaty dude! much appreciated :) as for the content maker and his post I'm wondering if this is some sort of psychological strategy to hit as many birds with one stone as possible : keep good pr, maintain 'customer engagment' at acceptable level, while at the same time not really giving anything worthwhile. plus openly declaring that thing are in fact slowing down so theres nothing to expect any time soon. not that I demand anything - the guy is THE GOAT, talanted, original, and all that, but... its all off puting, to say the least, when it comes to even considering supporting him again seeing this state of things... :/ just wow.

EDIT : in addition to all said above - its weird, as the creator is talking something about some sort of perfection, but seeing his work is is not looking like he is evolving in any noticable way when it comes to his workshop, technique or anything, its just same old same old, only.... boring. some subtle diffrences here and there, better face expressions maybe - yes. but generally that really it. not much substance there. like the guy found his sweet spot in milking his supporters or something? by all means - feel free to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Parilto and Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm..?:unsure:
Uhh-huh!!:unsure::unsure:
Yupp, thats Interesting!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

.....???!!!.....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yeahh, sorry Poznor;
but other than u just quoting my post in ur comment right above this one, I wasn't able to see or catch a single word that u were trying to say/tell me here, like at all...??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote