3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
You were the chosen one! It was said you would leak the update not leave it in darkness!
If it's any comfort, and judging by the activity on his itch page, I don't think there's a new update out:

Maybe the other game got updated. There's recent activity on that one:

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
If it's any comfort, and judging by the activity on his itch page, I don't think there's a new update out:

Maybe the other game got updated. There's recent activity on that one:

I was thinking that based on the last post being "Patreon Names" but yeah... I was ready to believe. :cry:

DJsona

May 13, 2018
All Little brat dara is the 2nd project from the dev, i love this game, is one off my NTR favotite game in here <3 but we need to wait for update (or suport dev for focus this game) I can wait to play this game cause is a very hearth broken and great game !!!! <3 PLZ suport this dev for focusing LITTLE BRAT dara <3 have fun F95's lurker !=)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
All Little brat dara is the 2nd project from the dev, i love this game, is one off my NTR favotite game in here <3 but we need to wait for update (or suport dev for focus this game) I can wait to play this game cause is a very hearth broken and great game !!!! <3 PLZ suport this dev for focusing LITTLE BRAT dara <3 have fun F95's lurker !=)
We definitely will not be seeing an update for this game until he has finished updating JYAD. Good to know you have hopes for the games BottomAllTheWay creates, always good to have ensured hope! I really enjoy this series, I really hope the developer continues the development of these games.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes