3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Yeah that was kinda hot but also kinda weird, like the "tricked" blowjob scene was so hot and now with Dara bossing her around things will escalate so quick.
Felt unnecessary and OOC for Autumn and Dara. Like she was actually angry at Dara, when, before she always found his suggestions tempting. She would have joined as secretary either way. There was no need for explicit blackmail and it didn't mesh with Dara's character imo. Not my favorite scene.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Watching last comments I think people are not understanding the game. The wife agrees with the bully for the sake of his husband, she doesn´t want to cheat, she said it many time along the game, but because she gets horny she is getting corrupted.
And Dara is not charming nothing, the moment he calls someone a bimbo or worse things you can´t call that charm bro, he just wants to obtain the prize, and will do anything to get it.

Honestly, I like the direction of the game, I can imagine the bully now pushing the wife in the office meanwhile the cuck cleans the bathroom again. Seriously we can´t wait so much for this! :devilish:

Reactions: abgazil

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Not saying it was a deal breaker but tonally it felt off to me. Autumn was always shown as a ditzy bimbo before but she looked distressed and angry there. Played out like a typical NTR blackmail scene.

Dara was never charming and always crude in his language but he never explicitly forced her to do something sexually. Eitherway, it was just one scene.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
And Dara is not charming nothing, the moment he calls someone a bimbo or worse things you can´t call that charm bro, he just wants to obtain the prize, and will do anything to get it.
Regardless of how Dara treats Autumn she responds positively.
You get to choose her TikTok name, and she likes all of them. Even "Princess Slutty Cum-Rag"
She finds him funny and playful from the second she meets him, even though he says "... You got yourself some hot bitch with huge meaty tits! Nice!" To which she responds "Hehe! Hi, it's nice to meet you!" then again she says "It was very nice to meet you, Dara!" to which Dara responds "Yeah, sure. See ya later Tik-Tok THOT!"
It's not realistic charm, because who tf would be charmed by that shit, but it is "charm" in the sense that that's what is happening to her.

Felt unnecessary and OOC for Autumn and Dara. Like she was actually angry at Dara, when, before she always found his suggestions tempting. She would have joined as secretary either way. There was no need for explicit blackmail and it didn't mesh with Dara's character imo.
It feels like contrived guilt, since prior encounters she reacted so positively.
If she wasn't so instantaneously receptive or if there was more resistance to the prior scenes before the bj scene, then maybe it would feel different.

But from what I remember of the last update, it feels like a lot of content has been adjusted and streamlined in this one. So maybe this will be adjusted too? the game is still in active development.

Reactions: Toushiro

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, i love this game! Wife is hot. I like that cuckold is a beta and all the humiliation stuff. I hope to see more sph, sexual harassment, maybe also some foot fetish (cuckold worship wife feet while dirty talking and later cuckold lick wife feet while she fucks bull). I don't like bathroom cleaning (this is too much also for me).
But the worst thing is the bull. The kid like bull is sincerally ridicolous. I would have liked BBC for this role. Or, at least, an adult (xD). Another bad thing is you can't manually save.
My previous post is still actual after the last update.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Very hot update, however I do agree with most people saying the blackmail felt out of place. There is no need to blackmail her, she is naive enough to fall for almost anything. And the therapist could have been used to give her that extra boost into asking Dara for the job with a simple "your husband feels insecure with a woman wearing the pants and providing income, a very toxic attitude which probably stems from his premature ejaculation problem".

So now, in Autumns naive mind she would be doing her husband a favor by taking this job to help him overcome his inseurities and jealousy. And dara doesn't need to lift a finger.

Anyway I can't wait to see where this goes, the prescribed therapy treatments are perfect, him having to kiss her feet when he gets home from work, I love it. The humiliation is on point. And the fact that the wife is sweet and supportive towards her beta husband makes it even better. The malicious/cruel wife has been done to many times, this is a breath of fresh air for the humiliation genre.

Although, I think her air-headed naivety needs to have some limit. The "tik-tok" name scene comes to mind. Past a certain point it becomes a bit too ridiculous and it actually damages the character and the story.
She can still be naive and blissfully ignorant, just dial it back a bit. That will actually make her feel more real.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Content: 8.5/10
Engine: 2/10

This game must be reimplemented in renpy. The engine it uses now is just some pathetic garbage. It butchers the conent. Quite sad.
I tried ripping the game but it's compiled with YYC(yoyo) and I don't think I got everything plus the game sometimes uses sprites, which makes it a lot of work to re-code. But yeah I agree that this should be redone in renpy.
Rollback would be a nice feature in case you skip dialogue, plus mouse interaction rather than spacebar.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This game is amazing, I'm loving it, this last chapter was incredible, now to put the icing on the cake, it would be interesting for the doctor to put Big Dick's superiority in their minds and make Auntum subservient to Dara. Like, now that Dara blackmailed her, Auntum can take it to the therapist and have her say that Dara had the right to have a big dick and then tell her to go beg for Dara's forgiveness. And in the process he asks her to kiss his foot in front of Landon

Last edited:

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I had forgotten all about this one. The husband is one of the most pathetic excuses for a husband I have come across. Of course I have not played every game out there. This is a guy who only can get a job in an arcade he must be fucking thick. Sadly I had hopes for Autumn but seeing how easy she has been manipulated by Dara was disappointing. Of course it now looks like he will have her when and where he likes. Unless the husband grows a pair but that does not look likely. I think the therapist has an interest in the husband. A bit of bondage would not surprise me it looks like she could easily dominate him.

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
i have an idea for an reaaallly popular game.. the name should be something like black gets cucked by white men or black wannabe a sissy ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Ozygator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Watching last comments I think people are not understanding the game. The wife agrees with the bully for the sake of his husband, she doesn´t want to cheat, she said it many time along the game, but because she gets horny she is getting corrupted.

Honestly, I like the direction of the game, I can imagine the bully now pushing the wife in the office meanwhile the cuck cleans the bathroom again. Seriously we can´t wait so much for this! :devilish:
Eh, people can control their hormones and have for milennia. "She doesn't want to cheat but she does cause she's horny" is the fantast of those who've never really had sex, or had minimal sex. People cheat because they are bored, tired of routine or someone just plain peaks their interest and they have loose morals to indulge. Is she cheats she's a slut, period. If a dude does the same hes a horn-dog. Let's not sugar coat things here, and be honest about the game. It's an excuse for a wife to cheat on a cuck husband, that's about it. lol

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Would any woman marry a guy with such a small cock,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unless he is loaded? Certainly not a guy who works in a games arcade.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
BottomAllTheWay hey dev ! your game is realy realy good! i notice one bug : after the second date with dara, i choose to not eat her up. and next day i have to choose if i eat her up or not ;) nothing big don't worry! i wish you focus this game 100% and convert it to renpy ;) but... keep the good work ! please <3 and i wish you fame and max donator for your works!!
you deserve to be a great (rich) dev !
i like you <3 take care<3
EDIT : i love mini (micro) skirt and pantyhose! i will love to see upskirt of this godess LI ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes