4.20 star(s) 46 Votes

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
I actually enjoyed it, the ranking system for the army was a bit naff but who cares, looking forward to the update .

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Please consider making a MacOS version, f

Well, I know of at least one old fart that has no clue how to run Linux on his Mac. You're reading his comments right now.
As grammerly is telling me my spelling is rather embarrassing, I will add a mac for 0.1e as soon as possible

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Spelling is fine? Not hardly.

===============

The military intro gave me a headache before the fight even started. You really need to study up on how the military ranking system works. Nobody goes straight from an academy into the Army without having to first go through basic training. Once they graduate basic they will be either a Private or, if they're outstanding enough, a PFC. Getting up to Corporal will take anywhere from 2-3 years minimum if they graduate as a PFC.

I made it as far as the robbery and had to quit. Sorry, dev, but just too cringe for me.
West Point/Naval Academy... No basic, you're not enlisted. You go straight from ROTC/High School or other academic institution straight there. Yes many Commissioned Officers have never attended 'basic training' aka boot camp. Enlisted Non-commissioned officers conduct many of the training elements at the academy and follow on schools similar in nature to basic but the officers themselves do not attend 'basic' nor must be enlisted (aka private, private first class, etc). Just FYI since you blasted the Dev for not knowing.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Little Regina [v0.21] [EchoFoxtrot]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 351 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Uff I'm not really a fan of hairy mcs EchoFoxtrot but may give this a go,
care to enlighten us with all future tags and which tags will never be in the game.
Also about the prostitution, none of the lis (love interest) fall into that, or is there a prostitute LI?
Thanks and good luck.
I hope you can distract yourself from the hairyness ;), it's not for everyone I know that.

No prostitution is only a small plot device for a single scene character.

Jack is on a mission to find a friend's sister. The girls take him in and there by willingly and unwilling fall under his protective umbrella.
Thing's get rough, sweet and messy

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Solid start, characters with personality (Jessie is adorable), good story, good looking models, i'll keep an eye on this one.

Also, really good job on the initial combat scene, it's not that easy to portray it in renders and it was pretty good.

Reactions: borealis

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
West Point/Naval Academy... No basic, you're not enlisted. You go straight from ROTC/High School or other academic institution straight there. Yes many Commissioned Officers have never attended 'basic training' aka boot camp. Enlisted Non-commissioned officers conduct many of the training elements at the academy and follow on schools similar in nature to basic but the officers themselves do not attend 'basic' nor must be enlisted (aka private, private first class, etc). Just FYI since you blasted the Dev for not knowing.
That may be true for a Commissioned Officer, but as a Corporal is an enlisted rank, he would have had to start at the bottom just like everyone else. There are cases of battlefield promotions, but they are pretty rare.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
That may be true for a Commissioned Officer, but as a Corporal is an enlisted rank, he would have had to start at the bottom just like everyone else. There are cases of battlefield promotions, but they are pretty rare.
I understand that it is unconventional and it is by design. Act 2 goes deeper into why and how. I get it though I read a lot and my number 1 reason to get a refund on audible is sci-fi books with poor understanding of how a military functions.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes