• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I read all the comments good and critical. Sometimes I do react to criticism even if I don't say anything about it. The controversy about Christa tasing MC is the most notable example. I changed the storyline and it created a whole new storyline about how Christa and MC would bond that I firmly believe is better than my old preplanned one.

As for the tattoo it got voted in by a patreon poll and is staying. I consider it part of Foxy story arch.
only criticizem :unsure: (typo)
you haven't sent neither Christa nor Jessie to my damn house .... i made dinner and everything :love::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Just finished recent update. I love how Echo is writing this game, this game is a testament in my opinion that you can have a game focused on relationship building and still have sexy scenes. I find it more rewarding to get involved into the story and the characters, the pace is perfect not a slow burn but not unrealistically fast. Can't wait for next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished recent update. I love how Echo is writing this game, this game is a testament in my opinion that you can have a game focused on relationship building and still have sexy scenes. I find it more rewarding to get involved into the story and the characters, the pace is perfect not a slow burn but not unrealistically fast. Can't wait for next update.

Thanks pal, that's very kind. Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself

Christa does indeed deserve to be fulfilled too

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
compressed ?

If you still need it, see the post by Bob69 some pages earlier:
Little Regina [v0.43-2] [EchoFoxtrot] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [985 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [0,98 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

------------------------------
Little Regina [v0.43-2] [EchoFoxtrot] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.42-3 -> v0.43-2 [449 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks pal, that's very kind. Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself

Christa does indeed deserve to be fulfilled too
Can we expect to see a romantic path for Jack and Christa at some point? I know Jessie is fine with Christa being a friend with benefits/fuckbuddy, but as it has already been mentioned, Christa needs the complete loving boyfriend experience as well as a close friend who can really get her off and satisfy her needs.

I'm also really looking forward to Amira joining this quad and also hoping Jessie is also on board with not being overly jealous or possessive and being ok having a shared boyfriend with her 2 best friends/sisters.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Can we expect to see a romantic path for Jack and Christa at some point? I know Jessie is fine with Christa being a friend with benefits/fuckbuddy, but as it has already been mentioned, Christa needs the complete loving boyfriend experience as well as a close friend who can really get her off and satisfy her needs.
It is the direction it's going in for Christa. Now I don't wanna predict the future but I do think Christa will need more love to thrive ;)

I'm also really looking forward to Amira joining this quad and also hoping Jessie is also on board with not being overly jealous or possessive and being ok having a shared boyfriend with her 2 best friends/sisters.
Have a look at Jessie, when Amira gives away the cheek kiss:sneaky:

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
echo, if patreon dont take my money this afternoon ( after i pay my bills plus a new graphics card, since i killed the one i have already, not even 7months old) is there any other way i can support you? by the way every update i start a new game ( delete all saves, restart new game)

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
i would be found with a huge smile on my face ... thats for sure :LOL:
I've been listening to aot of true crime stuff, to get ideas and learn some police procedures.
I forgot the case name but a trophy wife was charged with giving her husband stimulants and then riding him to death :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
echo, if patreon dont take my money this afternoon ( after i pay my bills plus a new graphics card, since i killed the one i have already, not even 7months old) is there any other way i can support you? by the way every update i start a new game ( delete all saves, restart new game)
Bills, bills, bill pal I know what you mean.

I don't have an ss, so far I only use patreon for that.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes