4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've been listening to aot of true crime stuff, to get ideas and learn some police procedures.
I forgot the case name but a trophy wife was charged with giving her husband stimulants and then riding him to death :BootyTime:
kinda sounds like a show i watched years ago .. " a thousand ways to die "
the number 1 way to die was a couple the both had extremely hard orgasms and both died at the same time of heart attacks ...
now that is the way i wanna go :love:

• Haha
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
kinda sounds like a show i watched years ago .. " a thousand ways to die "
the number 1 way to die was a couple the both had extremely hard orgasms and both died at the same time of heart attacks ...
now that is the way i wanna go :love:
Have they met in a heart disease support group?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It has a good story I recommend it. Some violent scenes are not for everyone, but the skip button works for those who can't handle some of the themes. It has good characters that are all different from each other, and some unique story elements seen through the eyes of an interesting character.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good game so far. Still making my way through it, and I'm fairly impressed. However...

We're missing about 500 periods at ends of lines. There's weird punctuation, like the occasional period is replaced with a '/', or a question mark with a '>'. 'Phoenix' is misspelled as 'Pheonix' seven times. 'Use to' sometimes appears instead of 'used to'. And sometimes a plural-'s' is separated with an apostrophe for no reason.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Pretty good game so far. Still making my way through it, and I'm fairly impressed. However...

We're missing about 500 periods at ends of lines. There's weird punctuation, like the occasional period is replaced with a '/', or a question mark with a '>'. 'Phoenix' is misspelled as 'Pheonix' seven times. 'Use to' sometimes appears instead of 'used to'. And sometimes a plural-'s' is separated with an apostrophe for no reason.
Thanks (y)

I didn't fix Phoenix :confused:. I thought I had

I will have to look all of it over again for the final season 1 version.
The / is to show a sentence ending fast or cut off

Reactions: DragonsFear

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The / is to show a sentence ending fast or cut off
Are you sure? Let me show you an excerpt of the episode 3 script, starting at line 4433:
scene 7p10a1
c "Tell Jessie she found him/"

scene 7p11
ss "I'm gonna go get some more wine."
ks "This way, let us go find your-"

scene 7p12
$ renpy.pause ()

scene 7p12a1
ks ". . .Very special lady friend."
Here, Carla's line looks rather like it should have a period instead of '/'. Meanwhile, Kassandra's line ends on the commonly used hyphen to show interruptions or other premature ends to a sentence (in this case, she kind of interrupts herself). Another common way to do this would be a longer dash or two hyphens (--).
The '/' appears four times in the game, and each time it looks like you just hit the wrong key. (Assuming you have a qwerty keyboard, '.' and '/' are right next to each other, hence my assumption of a typo.) Meanwhile, the 'proper' interruption via hyphen appears 71 times.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
e you sure? Let me show you an excerpt of the episode 3 script, starting at line 4433:
No not right now

Are you sure? Let me show you an excerpt of the episode 3 script, starting at line 4433:

Here, Carla's line looks rather like it should have a period instead of '/'. Meanwhile, Kassandra's line ends on the commonly used hyphen to show interruptions or other premature ends to a sentence (in this case, she kind of interrupts herself). Another common way to do this would be a longer dash or two hyphens (--).
The '/' appears four times in the game, and each time it looks like you just hit the wrong key. (Assuming you have a qwerty keyboard, '.' and '/' are right next to each other, hence my assumption of a typo.) Meanwhile, the 'proper' interruption via hyphen appears 71 times.
I don't have a qwerty keyboard or at least not an exact one. / is shift 7.
While . and - are neighbours.
No typo excuse for me

I will look into it thanks

Reactions: haooni
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes