4.20 star(s) 46 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
btw I have a question EchoFoxtrot about the last scene. In my playthrough I didn't kill Jewel or Dylan and it sure looks like she was an idiot again and somehow managed to get her kid away from Dylan and into Mexico? I'd assume this scene plays differently if you kill her (or both of them)? Don't want to start from the beginning but I'm kinda curious.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Just started this game so I have nothing to say yet.... but man I always hate how in a lot of shit I've read and games I've played they don't get the ranks right. The article said he received the Medal of Honor 16 years ago when he was 18. So lemme get this straight.... this dude has been in the army for 16 fucking years and he's only a Corporal??? The math ain't mathing. He should be a Sergeant First Class unless he was demoted or some shit
A bit late, but 16 years should be enough for your average Sergeant First Class, but given that the MC is a recipient of a MOH and is supposedly a really good soldier with family already high up in the ranks, couldn't he have been a Sergeant Major (E-9) or at least a Master Sergeant (E-8)?

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
A bit late, but 16 years should be enough for your average Sergeant First Class, but given that the MC is a recipient of a MOH and is supposedly a really good soldier with family already high up in the ranks, couldn't he have been a Sergeant Major (E-9) or at least a Master Sergeant (E-8)?
Usually you're no doubt correct.
I do get to why and how but it's not a big plot point

Reactions: DragonsFear

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, I was wondering if you are still planning to release version for public today.
Good timing.

Unfortunately work has me out all day and I've been trying to do it from my phone but it does work.
Instead I have opened the Tier 1 post to everyone. It the best I can do right now.
Unless a hero uploader has time to do it properly :D

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Little Regina [v0.43-2] [EchoFoxtrot] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [985 MB]
- - -

Mac [0,98 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Little Regina [v0.43-2] [EchoFoxtrot] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.42-3 -> v0.43-2 [449 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I've said it before, but now I'll say it again. Amira :love: is the best girl in every way. And no matter what you say, I won't move an inch away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...does anyone know what influence points do to the love interest? Is it a good stat point to collect, or does it cause negative issues later in the story?

Regards.

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I have been waiting for a couple update's to play so behind on the plot but this seems like a slight dom thing just looking at the options. I.e your influence on foxy, how it will play out is anyone's guess.

Influence: the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes