4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Whoa, where is the pedo tag. Redhead looks like she is 12..
I mean I wouldn't say that young that is some anime level haha. I get what you mean tho it's why I never finished the game ( I did play most of it) and want to try to give it another chance in the near future maybe come the next update cause I liked everything else. Even if she might technically not be a loli, she felt like one to me and made the romance feel to uncomfortable at the time for me. ( not trying argue if she is or isn't) But overall I say it is a good game if you can get past that which is why I want to try again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Really? We're getting one fucktard every page now?
Yep seems like that poster is only into overinflated tractor trailer tire tits and can't seem to get it that most females have normal size tits.
Also not all females need to be tall, there are a lot of shorter females around the world.

Its nice for a change to have normal size breast.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I think I'm going to wait until this game is almost over. the cheating and loyal thing really bugging me when Jessy is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there was no cheating tags or harem, so a bit confused about the relationships of this game instead of focusing on the story I'm wondering about whose can be in a relationship other than Jessy. Please clarify the relationships of the characters it's so annoying going at this blind to find out there are things happening in here that wasn't clarified.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
think I'm going to wait until this game is almost over. the cheating and loyal thing really bugging me when Jessy is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would actually say that it's deeper than a forced GF. The relationships between Jessie and Jack/mc is part of the story itself.

there was no cheating tags or harem, so a bit confused about the relationships of this game instead of focusing on the story I'm wondering about whose can be in a relationship other than Jessy. Please clarify the relationships of the characters it's so annoying going at this blind to find out there are things happening in here that wasn't clarified.
I didn't think about the cheating tag, I guess it would qualify. However cheating is a choice you can make and the risks are very apparent.

You can have 3 girls but I'm not sure if it's a harem in the way that it's mostly used in AVNs. 3 girlfriends is how I think of it.

Reactions: Feyd and pochops

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would actually say that it's deeper than a forced GF. The relationships between Jessie and Jack/mc is part of the story itself.

I didn't think about the cheating tag, I guess it would qualify. However cheating is a choice you can make and the risks are very apparent.

You can have 3 girls but I'm not sure if it's a harem in the way that it's mostly used in AVNs. 3 girlfriends is how I think of it.
If there is any form of cheating then the tag is needed.

Harem needs all 3 girls knowing about each other in a relationship with MC to get the tag.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes