Ren'Py Little Sister: New Era [v0.02a] [Master Wuju]

Jul 16, 2019
Yes.

Of a spinoff.

You know how you can photocopy a photocopy so many times it no longer bears any resemblance to the original document? We've hit that so hard that Big Brother has now lost the [Incest] tag.

View attachment 3754916
i don't care what anyone says my hot "step" sister is still my sister. any my step mom and step aunt and step grandmother...so long as they all have a group sex harm with me...they can be my "step" family anytime

anybodyhi55

Jul 22, 2022
o_Ochanging the character designs of Lisa and Olivia felt like a real downgrade to me
the old design of Lisa was really enticing

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
Oooh yeah. Now instead of one empty game we will have two.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Patreon so that the developer pleases us with new bare updates.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Whoa, whoa, whoa, this was supposed to be an incest game. So, I guess another dev who has buckled to the powers of Patreon. Curse you Patreon.

Reactions: battali0n

Kycok

Feb 18, 2019
Other than the sandbox part, everything was good in "Little Sister" - plot, dialogues, story, renders.
Now that in the remake the hint system is so much better, sandbox is not as annoying anymore. So it's a W for me. Still very short story tho.

Btw all these comments about big brother. Do you ppl even use brains at all? Just because same models are used in different games doesn't mean games are similar at all.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would be awesome if somebody with the skills could make an I-patch for this game. It's too vanilla, otherwise.