Ren'Py - Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1. 3.00 star(s)

hermit_tr

Sandbox but the content is still very lacking (maybe because I can't find all the content).
    To maximize the visibility of as much content as possible, please improve the gameplay guide.
    For static rendering it is quite good, for sandbox rendering the space must be improved further to fill the empty impression.
    Gecause it looks like it has potential, hope for the best for the development process.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Bloogonis

what even is this?

Wait a 200 character limit for reviews? I guess that makes sense. The game plays like a sandbox but if the sandbox were empty and had no real progression or repeated content. I was half expecting a handful of CGs repeated endlessly but it doesn't even have that as far as I can tell locking you out of character interactions almost immediately. It doesn't even have the soft ball interactions you would expect in a sandbox of its type like early game peeking on the bathroom. I really don't know what the creator is actually aiming for with the narrative. So I say again, what even is this?
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review based on v 1.5

Barely unplayable. Perfect example why people hate sandbox games that much.
    I bet if you play cookie clicker game, you will have less clicks than within this one. It's more a door-clicker game rather than a adult vn.
    Most time you have absolutely no clue what to do and you just run around clicking on everything in hope something will change.
    On top of that, sometimes you need to "activate" an item in your inventory before talking to certain characters - if you don't, then the needed dialogue option will not show up at all.
    Out of all grind sandbox games, this one is one of the worst.
    Not recommended at all.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

This is pretty much a waste of time as it is right now, there is barely any content and there is no quest log or anything so you just go around blind not knowing what your supposed to do.

Animations are ok, music is a standard background thing not much to it.

This game needs a major overhaul to become playable.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

VenustusAltus

Although this game has an interesting premise that I would like to see play uot, trying to navigate the game is a uniquely horrendous and frustrating experience. Content is sparse and there is nothing to tell the player where to look for more content, meaning that they are forced to wander aimlessly around the empty locations and then skip time in the vain hope of finding anything that might advance the story. There are also a number of errors with the language in the game, but they are almost not worth mentionong beside the glaring problems mentioned above. I would not reccommend this game to anyone untill and unless the dev takes serious steps to make the experience of the game even marginably enjoyable.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Madrak

It's been said better by many, there is no game in this game. It's click on doors repeatedly until something changes. Then repeat. Oh, I forgot. Sometimes you click on characters to see the same dialogue complete for the umpty-seventh time.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

DH4444

3+ years in development and has less content than many new releases.
    Needs a hints system & probably a better navigation system. With so little content, there is a lot of useless wandering to trigger something. Too much wasted time.
    Another restart.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

SheepMeUp

The develpoer doesn't know what he's doing, so he does nothing at all. 5 short conversations within 3 months of develpoment.

Next is the overview and name of the VN:
    "The game tells us about a girl named Olivia, who leaves her home ... "
    The MC is still Max so it is not about Olivia or her little sister.

I don't have to rv about the errors or missing content. Just read the next rv's. The best here are the character images, and they're stolen from bb.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

There's no direction whatsoever in the roaming part. You quite literally, have no fucking idea where to go, when, or what you're meant to be doing.

As for the "start 1.2", you end up not knowing why you're there, and it's short as hell.

Don't waste your time with this, it's a complete pointless mess.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

sfktm

This game has boring story and terrible mechanics.
    No way to know what to do next, would have been great if the story is interesting, which it isn't?
    Don't know why it's called little sister either, the protagonist himself is young af.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

szabon

I usually like more sandboxes than virtual novels, but this game lacks action, story, hints, a walkthrough, everything basically...
    It very monotonous as it's one action at the time, in a specific place while others are empty, no characters nothing. It ends up being one game of guessing. And because of this very linear sort of "story" probably this would be a better experience on a virtual - it wouldn't be as bad.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

azazashka

Terrible game. Story = 0. Graphics = 5/10. Gameplay = 0. Speed of progress = -30/10.

The game is a simulator for finding clickable buttons with the following inscriptions "In development".
    So often used character models from BB, so crooked controls and a complete lack of instructions or tips.
    And that is not all. After all, the game is buggy on any hardware!

Another attempt to farm money on the popularity of Big Brother. It's time to clean these plagiarists.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Fontain

This Review is a very short one - This game has been no fun for me, regardless of the beautiful girls, i do not want to click around to search a loose end to progress anywhere. i do not like an empty map where i can only visit a police station for no reason or an empty strip club, i do not like a magnetic key card that works , works not, works....and so on. Bye Little Sister.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Beratroll

This game should be renamed for Door Clicking Simulator, no content besides opening doors, and that, for nothing in the end.
    You won't be able to know what to do, it's a lottery game, find a scene, maybe, behind a door. Or find this thing you do not see that appears at only one specific time of the week.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

Door clicking simulator

No sense of what character is where or what you're supposed to do. You just click around aimlessly hoping to find someone to interact with. This game seriously needs a clue/hint system, a quest log, etc. Renders are okay, Kira isn't close to the "original", but still okay.

I gave this about an hour and did more clicking on doors and the Back button than anything else. As it stands, this is a horrible game and not worth the time to download it.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

bunk1000

Game play/story is very slow with no direction or sense. Free roam with 1 action per day and 1-2 per week is silly, even for a demo. 1st game i have stopped and no bother to continue.

The graphic were good but I could not handle the rest.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

soundclub

one of the most worst games i tried.....
    the graphics are really nice, the animations poor...
    the sandbox system is a nightmare, there is no hint-system or even a "note" what to do next

its alot of grinding and figuring out "what day and what time you have to be" ....
    i waited several releases and tried it again today....a total waste of time for me.....

too bad it turns that way, but i will give up on this from now on
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

Can someone please tell me the fixation all these copycat "developers" have on the source material of this mess? Because I really don't get it. The original game was a slow grindy pile of garbage that was never finished. Even the spin-offs and rip offs were, and probably are, going to be abandoned. This one you actually just skip days and even WEEKS with no content until you get a random dream. Is this fun? Having no direction at all, on top of no content, and I think two repeatable scenes? And the entire time everyone in the game is miserable. Will you ever find out why? No, because game doesn't tell you where to go next, nor does it get to the point.

No it's not fun or entertaining, I don't care about render quality at this point, half of it is probably stolen DAZ models anyway. If you're reading this before you play, do yourself a favor and don't. If you're here after the fact I hope you have enough self respect to feel as cheated out of your time as I did. And just wait for the next non update in 6 months.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Shyrandomguy

this would be amazing as a vn, as it is saying that it has the worst sierra/lucasarts logic I've ever seen is a massive insult to sierra and lucasarts. the game actively conditions you to assume nothing will happen and there's nothing to find, then expects you to find a tiny pixel of sleeping pills, but only on friday. Notably, aside from this one instance Friday is one of the 3 days of the week where literally nothing can happen, as opposed to the rest of the week where 95% of content seems to be in the morning. but don't nap through the rest of the day all the time, or you might miss your nat 20 roll for an evening event. And once you find the pills after searching for a walkthrough, you win your competition and... don't get your wish. but don't worry, you can do it again! and... wish for money, which seems to have no purpose, rather than wishing that she would go in person as promised?
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Forix

Do not waste your time. This is a grind fest game with no content. Trying to exploit Liza image from Big Brother (as many were a fan). As of December 2021, this game as barely any content and no sex scene.