Ren'Py - Abandoned - Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JohnF95zone

Little Sister v0.8

I probably should have read most of the reviews and comments before downloading and playing this game but I was enchanted by some beautiful female models. I think that is the only good thing I can say about this game, some beautiful female models. As soon as the intro ends, my nightmare begins when the game switched over to sandbox mode where you have to be all knowing to know exactly where to be, when to be and what to say :unsure:. You can only advance time by taking naps or goes out to the city map where the advance time button (>>) works. It is a lot of hassle. So far, I am unsure if there is a story or few stories to be told:unsure:. Honestly, if the dev have stories to tell then it is much much better to make it into VN game rather than sandbox. I am not anti sandbox and I did played plenty sandboxed games but I cannot and will not recommend this one at its present state. Probably there are hidden gems in this game but I will never know. I'm pretty sure I barely scratch the surface of this game, maybe less than 30% of its contents.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MaienM

Absolutely no guidance as to what to do, so just check every room at every possible time of day/week to maybe find progress, that's super fun. The actions the protagonist takes make absolutely no sense and sometimes don't even line up with what he said he'd do in the previous scene so don't expect guidance there either.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cvat420

Poorly written, no plot to speak of. Unoriginal art work. Need to fill 200 characters for a review so here we go. Poor mechanics and UI, to many place holders for items way to many "underdevelopment" tags, just do not enable them and add them when they are developed.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

jeos1

This game is so fubar that normally it´s not worth to write a comment about it. What I don´t understand: There are some benevolent comments here and if the author is not completely deaf and blind there are options to fix this mess and to upgrade the plot or maybe rewrite it.

Pro: the renders are OK

Con: the plot ist unbelieably flat and the player ist totally left alone. There ist no guideline which tkes you through the story - it´s only napping and checking the rooms - it ist boring like hell

My Advice: If you maintain this gamestyle you won´t reach more than two stars forever.

Players! It´s not worth to be downloaded in any way. 0.5 star for the renders
  5. 1.00 star(s)

DorianGray90

Each update adds a tiny change with the most vague hints as to what to do. Dialogue points you no where, and the main character spends 90% of his time napping to try and find the new content. You have to nap, check every room, every time of day, for any minute change, talk to everyone and get the same options to just walk away doing nothing in a cycle that never ends. There just isn't enough content to make this clueless scavenger hunt worthwhile.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

dvstt

0.7 with less content than most 0.1 have.
    Cashgrab game and terrible dev.
    Dont waste your time to even try it out.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

tarshack

you spend more time click click click trying to find something then there is for total time of play in content of game. dev needs to sit with his game get some additional content laid in place before release his next update , it could have potential but at current point the total game pay i would expect to be substantially more with it now being multiple releases and year and 4 months into development. there is potential there just need to focuse more content to fill it out
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Little your dream

Another game that wants to make its rating thanks to the game Big Brother. Lisa is already tired of being in the game. Give her a break from everything. The game is very raw and there are many mistakes in the text.
    On version 0.7b, I can't advise you to waste your time
  9. 1.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Pros:
    Extremely boring gameplay, paper-thin plot, terrible pacing, and extremely repetitive clicking between rooms and areas for little to no reward.

Cons:
    Decent 3D models and graphics. I do appreciate that the models used here do not look like typical boring sex dolls and appear to be more realistic.

No, I did not categorize the pros and cons wrongly. If you're looking for a terrible disaster of a game that is nothing more than a waste of your time, this is the PERFECT game for you!
  10. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Half the time you gonna take a nap just to skip time and find somthing new
    Half the map is just nothing and on the few building you can click on are work in progess
    You live with 3 woman
    One is mad because you got laid with the flight attendant Wich also is a friend of one of the girls living with you :WaitWhat:
    Game feels like 0.1 instead of 0.7
    Again renders are only good thing
    I had 1 sex scene With the woman who's door is locked
    (no idea why only her door is locked ) And can only be opened with a magnetic keycard
    You have a cop dressed as a stripper
    No night evens with the woman
    No walktrough No hints Nothing
    For 0.7 i expected more content
    But half the time i have no idea what to do
    Even if mc says i have to talk to this person
    This game needs a hint system and walktrough
    The building you live in has a cute receptionist But sadley get yelled at by her bitchy boss all the time
  11. 1.00 star(s)

RetrabDeLaRetrabo

sandbox. no hints or walkthrough. music loops over itself when you reset the day by sleeping (has been a problem since v0.3). many things in development. some events trigger after a certain amount of days and/or a certain time, so you will have to continuously click and search every room everyday until an event occurs. the map is extremely hard to see and unnecessarily large for the 2 buildings that can be used and 2 buildings in development.

animations are alright.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

GregIsLove

Sandbox with no walkthrough or hint system and the changelog only ever tells you how much content added not how to access it or what it is. every update is like some fucked up disappointing Easter egg hunt with no chocolate at the end :unsure:only reason it didn't get one star are the renders and animations(good luck finding them).
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Shipfan66

As much as I hate to give negative reviews, I honestly cannot find much to recommend about this one. It is quite possibly the most confusing and counter-intuitive sandbox I've ever attempted to play. That said, I'll try to find at least one "good" point to mention before I get to the bad.
    The one good, or at least average, thing about this one is the visuals. They're slightly above average for AVN's made with Daz3D. The dev at least knows how to use Daz effectively, so I'll give him that much. Unfortunately, that's about all I can find to praise here.
    The plotline is thin at best, with little apparent effort given to storyline. It doesn't progress, well, really at all that I've seen, from 0.3 through 0.5. The very little that gets added each update doesn't seem to move things along at all, and the wait for that little tiny bit -- maybe 5 minutes, if you read slowly -- is unusually long for so little content.
    Added to that, even a year after initial release most of the game areas are still "under construction." Most games open up at least one or two new areas in such a long time, but this one has yet to do so. Again, no apparent effort invested there.
    Last, and perhaps worst of all, the game is a "blind" sandbox: it gives you no means of determining what to do, or where, or when, without a walkthrough mod. You have to wander around blindly until you manage to find something to do, which is not easy given that game events are time- and place-dependent. Even with the mod, it is still easy to miss events because the game is so counter-intuitive. Still no apparent effort given.
    I won't bother going into detail about the "little sister" mentioned in the title being entirely inaccessible to the player because of one event in the very beginning of the game. I also won't go nuts over the player getting blocked constantly by older, dominant female figures. Others have already gone there. I just reiterate that these things are, also, problematical.
    That's just about all I have to say about this one. The only part of the game that shows any apparent effort is the visuals, which are its sole potential saving grace. The rest of the game is, sadly, pretty much garbage. Sorry, I cannot in good conscience recommend this one. :(
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Ggwpglhf

I dislike sandbox games for the most part, but of the story, character and events are nice then I could possibly suffer through that illusion of "gamplay and content".
    Problem here is the game is 99% sandbox with nothing happening.
    Such a waste pf decent renders.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v0.6

PROS:
    Move to recycle bin.

CONS:
    No content; empty gameplay.

Review:
    No fucking way! It's more of a BB clone, oh wait! It seems to be different, look, the story is not the same. It seems that there is some creativity in this environment. That's more or less what you will think, and it will disappoint that the game is completely empty. I'm not even going to waste time talking about gameplay and sexual content, gameplay is a totally empty point-n-click sandbox and most places and accesses are under development. About the content, don't even waste your time.

Why I did gave 1 star?
    For fuck sake, 660mb downloaded wasted to just keep clicking between the rooms. At least there was something interesting, but it doesn't. Do not waste your time, the best thing you will do is not to download it.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

phreadom

Great renders, but the game is so unintuitive and without any guidance that you will be wasting your time napping and checking every location over and over and over and over hoping for something to happen. You will probably either quit the game or fly into fits of rage before long. You've been warned.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

APSabot

pros: models and animation are quite good

Cons: the plot is non-existent, which would be fine if there was any content to make up for it. instead, the game play is basically "spot the difference" where the player wanders through empty rooms, constantly sleeping due to poorly implemented "days" chasing sparse content gated behind obscure doors, like a tiny pill bottle appearing in the corner of one room on one particular day. what's worse, on the off chance there is something available on a particular day, at a certain time, in a random room there's a high chance the scene will be interrupted by another character with even less content or the MC will remember he's a beta with initiative that swings wildly between coward and horny teen.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Asheath

What is this? Open world with no context or info on how to progress at all and there is a map but literally everything is closed except the house?
    The only good thing this one got going is the renders, everything else is so 0/10
  19. 1.00 star(s)

cockcockcockcockcock

v0.5
    I don't remember the last time I played this game, or what happened then. But I jumped into my last save. Then I found NOTHING to do. And nothing to suggest what to do next. Got tired and bored, and quit.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

seanconnery

Reviewing version 0.5, which should really still be called version 0.01
    After a year of development this is still the same unfinished mess.
    90% of the things you can click on are still "under development"
    For a game called "little sister" there's hardly any interaction with that sister

There's a few sex scenes with your aunt but otherwise it's quite unclear if you can get anything done with the other girls.
    Not worth you time.