Ren'Py - Abandoned - Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1. 1.00 star(s)

dosenspezi

Nice try to jump on a well-known (just abandoned) bandwagon, but this is not Hollywood. Thus no credits given for creating something new. Not with that opener! Looks like someone has taken the final straw to skim off some money for a living. Why not! If only it was for greater content, I would respect the personal effort been made.

For now, I just can't seriously recommend to follow this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jethroucc

Another one (of many recent) games where "update" must mean something entirely different than I understand it to be. Are creators just uising "updates" to bump low-content VN's to keep them relevant in the forums? This had potential, but has seen little (if any) "updated" content for some time now, giving up until this actually has something worth getting into (not holding my breath, fallen for this one for a while now)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

fugazi666

promising continuation or branch-off of the big brother story. the renders are gorgeous, much better quality than i have seen in any spin-off or the original. lisa is as cute and pretty as ever and olivia and kira look better than ever. there are three additional characters so far and the little receptionist girl is exceptionally cute. there isn't a lot of story content so far. what there is, you unlock by roaming around the apartment and taking a nap to progress the time. contrary to most adult games music is very nice to listen to. there are some minor spelling and grammar errors, but they didn't distract me. i'm already liking this game a lot and i think this will become the best BB continuation story ever in case the dev finds the will and support to continue.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

duck84

I played what there was of this game and it started off promising but there doesn't seem to be a direction for the game. Once past the initial scene on the airplane you are more less left to wander around the house/apartment/condo and hope you will meet someone to interact with. A little lot more backstory about the characters would be helpful. The graphics are very promising.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Armysolo

I want to like this game but it's hard. So far to see new content you have to start a new game, can't use an old save. There's also very little new content each release. You have a phone with contacts but when you click on it it says in development. When you go to the map you have 4 other places to go, all in development.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Ghostredneck

Has great potential, Characters and visuals are very good. Story is not very developed or engaging but its still early. But the big flaw for me is free roam. If not done properly its a mess, and unfortunately there isn't much guidance here. Hope the developer will consider this and go forward. Without free roam and a more flushed out story this could be 5 stars.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

shiite

There is no game, essentially. It's "version 0.3",
    but it has less content than most games have in the first version.
    At the moment it's a visual novel (no choices,
    4 or 5 scenes) pretending to be a sandbox, but
    with all rooms empty.

I think it won't survive next 2-3 updates,
    but if it does, I will check version 0.8. So far, it's a classical
    case of developer serially exploiting it audience with a few pretty
    pictures, pretended updates and little or no new content.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

lumpyjones

Virtually no content to this game. Very poor english translation, and almost nothing to do whatsoever. Fucking everything you click on is either an empty room or gives you a message that says "In Developing". Utter and complete crap.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

wilhermans

It's definately looking interesting. Nice renders and good animations too, something that Big Brother was lacking. The first episode felt very close to the original story, without the grind that is, for now. I hope to see a lot more from this developer.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Manifold

So many Big Brother "inspired" games, and not one of them has the idea of putting the splendid Aunt Kira at the center, when in fact she could be a real gold mine for a dev with some imagination, and an excellent central character, or even a female MC, for many players...

But at least Kira may have a better role here than she did in the original BB. The dev in this game unfortunately didn't, or couldn't reproduce her face exactly, which is kind of a shame.

I just hope we won't have too many sentimental stories with cute teens, and will be able to dive into complete depravity with Auntie...

Otherwise, good renders, simple but decent bj animation, open world which I always tend to like. The pink headed girl looks off compared to other characters, but I don't care much about teens anyway...

So, 4 stars just for including Kira and giving her a nice little introductory part. I'll be moving my rating up or down depending on what future updates have to offer I guess.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

GrammerCop

Check out the comments for the game. There is a possible Trojan virus, as reported by a large percentage of anti virus applications, a very short initial release, a bug that causes the application to crash without posting an error when switching or selected full screen, there is a bug that causes an error because of a coding error pointing to an incorrect path to an image when restarting the game. This has been a very disappointing performance overall..

The beginning was rather abrupt and the story starts leaving you wonder what the heck is going on. It could have been more explanatory, but even though I am an experienced lewd gamer, I was still left wondering.

If not for all the issues surrounding the initial release, and the volume of negative comments (virus, bugs, etc.), I would consider changing my review. I will revisit this game when (if) version 0.5 comes out.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

So far it looks Very Good and Promising, i really dont give a fuck about what people have to bitch about whether its a copy or similar to another game. I'm rating purely on my expirience with the game, and so far as i said before is Very Good. Not much content here but animations are Good and its not a Visual Novel (which means that there is gameplay here) so Hats Off. I hope the DEV keeps the content coming and also doesn't abandon the game and leave it's corpse to die. As long as the DEV doesn't make the game Grindy to the point where its just unplayable, i'll keep an eye on this one for sure.