Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice needs extra tags like sleep sex drunk sex creampie etc whole pervert bro tag ;) .................except -NTR :poop:-
Good luck Looks good game (y)
Size doesnt mater 4 or 5 gigs with cool scenes dont forget extra quests and walkthrogh Mod for this game

Reactions: Rythan25

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Wonder how long before the game gets renamed to 'Little Roommate'.

as soon as patreon notices probably.

hey wuju, fair warning but incest is counted as against terms of service for patreon, so if you want to head off the problem, mask it somehow or patreon will nuke you when they notice

Reactions: Elohim888

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
It looks like a type of privat jet .. so you are her boss so i dont see a problem there

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
First thing I noticed as well. Though it appears to be a private jet and not an air liner?

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes