5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Omnicare

Feb 24, 2019
can someone help me put the full saved data into the game? Ive tried but now I just keep getting an error message

rantonio6366

Dec 23, 2018
can someone help me put the full saved data into the game? Ive tried but now I just keep getting an error message
the game is not complete but about the saved date copy it the to save folder in the game folder also check
the game version the newest one is v20181209

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Kanahebi only recently came back from something of a hiatus, and while he's said that he's still working on the game, he also wants to focus more on art for general posting on the side. He's also started going in more heavily with the shading with his style, which is either a good thing or bad thing depending on the person (count me on the 'loving it' side).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, the [Abandoned] moniker on this thread doesn't apply, but last time I removed it, a mod put it right back on. You best bet is to keep waiting and follow the artist's twitter, and I'll be updating this thread as soon as the next release drops.

rantonio6366

Dec 23, 2018
Kanahebi only recently came back from something of a hiatus, and while he's said that he's still working on the game, he also wants to focus more on art for general posting on the side. He's also started going in more heavily with the shading with his style, which is either a good thing or bad thing depending on the person (count me on the 'loving it' side).

That being said, the [Abandoned] moniker on this thread doesn't apply, but last time I removed it, a mod put it right back on. You best bet is to keep waiting and follow the artist's twitter, and I'll be updating this thread as soon as the next release drops.
yes can't wait & thank you for keeping us posted

pickNick2

May 4, 2020
the game is being worked on but its not going to be finished any time soon
I know and the thing is I think I may have an Idea on how to do it right now I'm inter tanning myself my trying to live though under a girls butt I thin in the next up date it should have it to where it tells you how mush hp and stamina it gives you befor buying it

pickNick2

May 4, 2020

ok I see thanks for the update

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote