5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Probably with . Haven't tried the game so I'm unsure if it's a standard type of savefile but might as well give it a shot. Just keep in mind to keep the original saved backed up.
I tried it too but it's a type of save that has too many variables and it doesn't tell you what they are so it's basically impossible to get the things right.
so I used cheat engine.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Does anyone know if the developer/artist is making anything new or he stopped completely?

Mallah

Mar 31, 2021
Probably with . Haven't tried the game so I'm unsure if it's a standard type of savefile but might as well give it a shot. Just keep in mind to keep the original saved backed up.
I would rather use Cheat Engine and just freeze Stamina and Health variables

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Digdog123

Jan 10, 2021
Anyone know the name of this game? its pretty much the same, not sure if the creator made this

Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone know the name of this game? its pretty much the same, not sure if the creator made this
Well if one of the tags on the vid is to go by, that game is seemly called Shrink Exp, bare in mind, I am just going by what the tag says :p I am not overly sure :3

Digdog123

Jan 10, 2021
Well if one of the tags on the vid is to go by, that game is seemly called Shrink Exp, bare in mind, I am just going by what the tag says :p I am not overly sure :3
I managed to to find the game showhow lol but the game is canceled if anyone is curious

B1rdDuck

Nov 14, 2021
when you die and press continue you respawn next to a flower of your choosing, with your shiny new jpt.

BTW: i have a save file with minimal female interaction (one data entry of the black cats and three girllvl from the boobie train)
Hey seeing how the other guy who had a save afile didn't reply, I was wondering how you use your save file to put it onto mine?

KitsuenShasei

Dec 22, 2021
Outstanding RPG, and would be a top-tier game if it had not been abandoned. :(
Possibly the best GTS-HRPG out there, and really hoping someone else can pick up this fallen mantle and launch a completed project of the same scope. The gameplay arc is fluid and entertaining, and the cutscene artwork is polished 3D Blender by renowned GTS artist Eskoz. Perfect erotic balance of kawaī + kowai.

peachsoles

Jan 21, 2022
Really cool combination of the Giantess theme and see-through/x-ray aspect. Shame it was cancelled but glad it's here in any form! Hope to find more like this! :)

Arrow34431

Jul 17, 2021
It's kinda useless unless they smack a video about it. Btw guys the limit is 150mb.

Jun 16, 2022
whatever happened to Kanahebi? I know this game is incomplete (which sucks) but as far as I see they seem to just, stopped being active entirely? Last tweet was two entire years ago, kinda saddening too, the cutscenes in this game contributed to my love of Macrophilia, hope they’re doing alright

• Sad
Reactions: c-+
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote