5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rantonio6366

Dec 23, 2018
I know and the thing is I think I may have an Idea on how to do it right now I'm inter tanning myself my trying to live though under a girls butt I thin in the next up date it should have it to where it tells you how mush hp and stamina it gives you befor buying it
really thanks that would help alot

LampLava

Jun 12, 2020
Hey! Love the game, but I haven't seen anybody else mention the issue I'm having, I've downloaded and can play the game just fine, but whenever I try to save it just doesn't??? so every time I try to save to quit it just won't so I have to start from the beginning every time, I saw there was no save folder so I added one, didn't work, then I downloaded the pre-done save files hoping I could save over them but that doesn't work also, so I think I'm missing a file that lets it be able to save?? Any help on the topic would be very much appreciated <3 again huge fan of the game. It also has these weird letters and symbols dotted around all the words and seemingly randomly thrown in if that's of any use??
(Edit) another thing is that it's saying I don't have permission to edit the files like changing the windowed option off??

Last edited:

rantonio6366

Dec 23, 2018
Hey! Love the game, but I haven't seen anybody else mention the issue I'm having, I've downloaded and can play the game just fine, but whenever I try to save it just doesn't??? so every time I try to save to quit it just won't so I have to start from the beginning every time, I saw there was no save folder so I added one, didn't work, then I downloaded the pre-done save files hoping I could save over them but that doesn't work also, so I think I'm missing a file that lets it be able to save?? Any help on the topic would be very much appreciated <3 again huge fan of the game. It also has these weird letters and symbols dotted around all the words and seemingly randomly thrown in if that's of any use??
(Edit) another thing is that it's saying I don't have permission to edit the files like changing the windowed option off??
make sure you have this version v20181209 & the game folder should look like this

Reactions: LampLava

LampLava

Jun 12, 2020
make sure you have this version v20181209 & the game folder should look like this
Thank you so much! i redownloaded it and went with the preset file directory and got the 20182019 version and it works now, i think me changing the storage to another hard drive was messing with it, thank you for the help! <3

revrolls

May 20, 2020
man.. I wish the developer changes his mind soon... I mean the game has so much potential
Also, could someone suggest me games similar to Little Snatcher?
Thank you

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
I watched a couple of "walkthroughs" of this game. But I have never seen anyone use a gear of this type (green and yellow). Whale = All stats +30. Tiger = +20 Phys,Wat Res,Strength/+30 Mental Res,Climing. Horse = +30 Mental Res,Strangth.

Decide to visit Mimori Masuri at the playground - I found them on the benches after several attempts to "overcome" her.

At the same time, I did not even spend much time - decided to share it here

Reactions: revrolls and c-+

rantonio6366

Dec 23, 2018
I watched a couple of "walkthroughs" of this game. But I have never seen anyone use a gear of this type (green and yellow). Whale = All stats +30. Tiger = +20 Phys,Wat Res,Strength/+30 Mental Res,Climing. Horse = +30 Mental Res,Strangth.

Decide to visit Mimori Masuri at the playground - I found them on the benches after several attempts to "overcome" her.

cool thanks for sharing i'll give it a try

pickNick2

May 4, 2020
so I was wondering does the update for the game install on its own or do I have to download it myself when it comes?

pickNick2

May 4, 2020

I find the yellow ones?

gso boi

Jul 21, 2020
Kanahebi only recently came back from something of a hiatus, and while he's said that he's still working on the game, he also wants to focus more on art for general posting on the side. He's also started going in more heavily with the shading with his style, which is either a good thing or bad thing depending on the person (count me on the 'loving it' side).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, the [Abandoned] moniker on this thread doesn't apply, but last time I removed it, a mod put it right back on. You best bet is to keep waiting and follow the artist's twitter, and I'll be updating this thread as soon as the next release drops.

So yea about that, its almost 2021, this isnt slow... this is dead. Prove me wrong.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do you know how I can modify my save to get immortality/more hp and stamina?
Probably with . Haven't tried the game so I'm unsure if it's a standard type of savefile but might as well give it a shot. Just keep in mind to keep the original saved backed up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote