Comics Collection Pinup Little TG Kitten (Liltkit) TG Comics & Arts Collection [2024-03-22]

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023

77131681.jpg

Overview:
LilTKit aka LittleTGKitten is a 3D artist that focuses on creating transgender 18+ comics for her Patreon and DeviantArt sites. She has two finished comics and has two ongoing ones. Her comics mainly focused on the main character going through a gender transformation which can be through realistic operations or magic. I'm gonna post here for you guys and will post new updates when i get them. Feel free to post and support this thread whenever you'll get the chance.​

Updated: 2023-12-12
Artist: LilTKit - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads

Special thanks to @LadyBoyJay

ch04-054.jpg ch04-079.jpg 012_Page_12.jpg 176_Page_176.jpg ch05-112.jpeg ch05-091.jpeg Page 250.jpeg

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Switching Gears is fantastic. The MC in it is absolutely adorable.
I don't disagree, but I feel like all of Kit's protagonists look really similar in terms of face, body type, hair style, clothing style, makeup, etc. I could use some more variety.

Ashley & Lily:
Ashley & Lilly.jpg

Daisy:
Daisy.jpg

Millie:
Millie.jpg

They all start off looking unique as men, so it seems like their female forms should be just as unique.

Last edited:

snow10

Dec 6, 2023
I don't disagree, but I feel like all of Kit's protagonists look really similar in terms of face, body type, hair style, clothing style, makeup, etc. I could use some more variety.

Ashley & Lily:
View attachment 3191677

Daisy:
View attachment 3191678

Millie:
View attachment 3191679

They all start off looking unique as men, so it seems like their female forms should be just as unique.
I agree that Ashley, Daisy, and Millie are really similar in their facial features, but don't feel that all the protagonists are similar as I think Kit did a good job of making Lily's face distinguishable.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I agree that Ashley, Daisy, and Millie are really similar in their facial features, but don't feel that all the protagonists are similar as I think Kit did a good job of making Lily's face distinguishable.
I honestly had trouble telling Ashley and Lily apart at some points in Fateful Vacation. It wasn't every scene, but sometimes I had to rely on the different colors of their dialogue to tell who was who. And we know that Kit is perfectly capable of making unique-looking girls if you look at the mid-point of their transformations.

Ashley.jpg Lily.jpg Ella.jpg Daisy.jpg

It's just when they go full bimbo that they start looking the same.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
I honestly had trouble telling Ashley and Lily apart at some points in Fateful Vacation. It wasn't every scene, but sometimes I had to rely on the different colors of their dialogue to tell who was who. And we know that Kit is perfectly capable of making unique-looking girls if you look at the mid-point of their transformations.

View attachment 3193792 View attachment 3193793 View attachment 3193794 View attachment 3193796

It's just when they go full bimbo that they start looking the same.
They are all twins bro they look similar cause they are the product of a same factory

Tjboy

May 10, 2022

Ashley & Lily:
View attachment 3191677

Daisy:
View attachment 3191678

Millie:
View attachment 3191679

I agree here, honestly the mid point transformation is my favorite part. Especially Ashley, I think she looked more beautiful in mid part. Otherwise most are really starting to look similar. I can tell them apart if I really really paid attention but the surprise of seeing new face with different feature just isn't there anymore. Hopefully we do see new features in future characters.

Feb 8, 2022
They are all twins bro they look similar cause they are the product of a same factory
This reframing is why I actually don't mind it. It's a running theme through the stories. Almost like all the stories are happening within the same universe, everyone is being transformed into similar bimbos.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
The look of the girls is exactly why I never got into Kits work. The way all main characters have those cocksucking lips where the lips don't fully close. That's not for me. The main characters also look prettier without all the buckets of makeup on their face. To me, the sister in boy-mode here:
131.jpg

looks better than the transformed sister in full make-up:

115.jpg

That's something I also feel is the case in Like Father, Like Daughter:
98.jpg

Versus:

137.jpg

To me, Kits faces are ruined with the way she applies makeup to her models. I understand each preference has its own audience, but since the topic of the look of her main characters was brought up, I wanted to make the point in this forum too. ;)

The story for Gears itself is also odd. I guess it was over on the old place where I offered a way the story should be improved, to give the biological sister more agency and make her be the evil mastermind but the last update is clear in that she's not planning anything. It's just a big coincidence. The biological Markus is just incredibly stupid and that pushes the story forward. I tend to tune out with stories that rely on coincidences and dumb things, especially when the art isn't really doing much.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The story for Gears itself is also odd. I guess it was over on the old place where I offered a way the story should be improved, to give the biological sister more agency and make her be the evil mastermind but the last update is clear in that she's not planning anything. It's just a big coincidence. The biological Markus is just incredibly stupid and that pushes the story forward. I tend to tune out with stories that rely on coincidences and dumb things, especially when the art isn't really doing much.
Eh? I thought the last part was clearly foreshadowing that Millie is planning something, or rather, she will be soon. She thinks to herself that she prefers being Markus, and she thinks Markus makes a better girl than she ever did. That's pretty solid motive for her to push her brother into permanent womanhood, potentially even against his will. It doesn't seem like the author would have included those lines if this wasn't the case.

Or did you mean that she hadn't planned it from the very beginning? I can't remember everything you said from your post on the old forum so I'm not sure if your outline required her to be evil from the start or if she could become evil over the course of the story.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Eh? I thought the last part was clearly foreshadowing that Millie is planning something, or rather, she will be soon. She thinks to herself that she prefers being Markus, and she thinks Markus makes a better girl than she ever did. That's pretty solid motive for her to push her brother into permanent womanhood, potentially even against his will. It doesn't seem like the author would have included those lines if this wasn't the case.

Or did you mean that she hadn't planned it from the very beginning? I can't remember everything you said from your post on the old forum so I'm not sure if your outline required her to be evil from the start or if she could become evil over the course of the story.
Right, I was talking about the last update that wasn't posted yet. I only have a compressed file, here with the story so far:

Funnily enough I accidentally put the picture I think is most damning in the previous post. Page 131 is clear in that it's an internal though bubble that's clear where the biological Millie thinks her effort of bimbofying the feminised brother to chase the date away. I think on the following two pages (132 and 133) the new Markus decides the roles should remain as they currently are. Before that point she somehow did all the first things to try and make the swap only temporary. But that internal thought looks like a switch has been flipped and she wants the role reversal to be permanent.

I think the story doesn't work very well if the changes her intentions halfway through the story. It would have been better if we'd never see her internal thought bubbles and only see her actions and words through the eyes of the transformed Millie, until it's time for the big reveal where we find out she's the one in the shadows, feminising her brother against his will.
The building blocks are there. Markus has always been a bit of a sexist pig, she was left out at the will and treated as a lower rank than her own brother. She never gets to work on a car, even though she loves it and Markus' attitude deserve some punishment. The elements to make her have a heavy hand in the changes from the start are there. But instead she genuinely wanted to help him and she tried to make it work and if it weren't for the biological brother's temperament it may have worked.