Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
How does one moves save files?
Well I don’t know how it happens but for some reason my saves files don’t get deleted when I update the game even if I delete said game after extracting it though that being said you might wanna start a new game anyway as it adds a new scene that wasn’t in the previous version and they added before the time you get into nappies.

Last edited:

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting malicious behavior warnings from their anti-virus? I ran it and it said it's targetting windows explorer...

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting malicious behavior warnings from their anti-virus? I ran it and it said it's targetting windows explorer...
Trust me I tried it and I still have yet to get a virus of any kind sometimes that just happens with a anti-viruses because for some reason it assumes just because not many people played it, it must mean it's a virus.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
ABDL is not really something that does it for me, but the interface does look nice and character cute.

Any sexual content beside the baby fetish?

Reactions: Pooploser64

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
ABDL is not really something that does it for me, but the interface does look nice and character cute.

Any sexual content beside the baby fetish?
Sexual, no. There is supposed to be spanking and wedgies are available as a club.

Reactions: Alfius

Lynn

May 21, 2017
So are there actual things to do in the game now? I've tried it four updates ago or something, aside from changing clothes and running around and cleaning someone's bed there weren't that many activities.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
So are there actual things to do in the game now? I've tried it four updates ago or something, aside from changing clothes and running around and cleaning someone's bed there weren't that many activities.
Quite a few things have changed since 4.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Quite a few things have changed since 4.
Yeah there are plenty of shops now including a mall! Though there are some things that you can’t buy even if it looks like you would be able to because the cashier just says I forgot what I wanted to say. Which is pretty much this games equivalent to Yes? And need something? From Skyrim.

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
Can someone tell me, where the cave is, where I am to meet some dude/girl? also, where can I find the maps for other regions than the university itself?

Aug 4, 2020
I have a problem... I think that this game is kidding me..
I played for some hours doing lessons and helping friends but where is ABDL? the only things are a pacifier and a bedwetting, but how can I get into the scenes screened in the description?? Is this 2.16 update really so poor of contents?
Ok maybe you have a big project, but 2 years have passed and patreon reports 1400$ per month.. so please, tell me that i didn't find all paths... it can't be only this.. (I arrived at the point when I have to go with the other guy to the caves, but I don't know where they are... i guess that's the place before the cliff, but he isn't there... i discovered the secret room in the library, but the girl doesn't do anything.... i did all challenges to enter in the wedgies club, but I can't do the last one at the pole... that's why i think that this game is kidding me... all nice stories, with a boring path that finish when they start to become interesting)
PS: if I can say it, please implement a fast travel mode.. I think that to pass the majority of time traveling from a place to another can be boring.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes