iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
I don't understand how they can put that the artistic design of the game is at the end... if you can literally do the drawings with a graphic tablet in a much better week and with more details, shadows, lighting, that's why I really like the housework . Because they take much more care of the artistic level of the game. and the proportions are fine. It's not that the boobs are bigger than the head, please. Let's be realistic in a matter of common sense, this is fantasy. but at least make you want.

Feb 16, 2019
The new version would probably go through a testing phase to make sure there are no issues and then an updated patch will be up for the public.

Feb 15, 2021
LittleMan 0.23

Hello everyone, I don't know if I said it before, but I will say it again in case I haven't, we will try to keep the monthly builds releases, I won't promise, but I will try, starting officially now, we released the previous build in the month of July and this one now in the month of August... Anyway, I hope you like the new scenes, we are getting better and better in many aspects, we improved things in the game that probably many of you won't even notice... Have fun.
#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

►Goal menu removed from the cellphone and placed on the main hud;
►Gallery has been optimized, with 100 times smoother navigation;
►General Bug fix;
►Visual bugs in the Halloween events with Linda have been fixed;

Art

► 3 new scenes with Brittany and several variations (I won't list them here so as not to give a spoiler);
► Brittany's new Bust costume variation;
► 1 new still buttons for Brittany;
► Several still buttons were remade (two from Linda and one from Brittany);
► "Dishwashing" Cutscene with Linda was remade.

Mega Links:
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

GLHF everyone

sharpys

May 21, 2017
LittleMan 0.23

Hello everyone, I don't know if I said it before, but I will say it again in case I haven't, we will try to keep the monthly builds releases, I won't promise, but I will try, starting officially now, we released the previous build in the month of July and this one now in the month of August... Anyway, I hope you like the new scenes, we are getting better and better in many aspects, we improved things in the game that probably many of you won't even notice... Have fun.
#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

►Goal menu removed from the cellphone and placed on the main hud;
►Gallery has been optimized, with 100 times smoother navigation;
►General Bug fix;
►Visual bugs in the Halloween events with Linda have been fixed;

Art

► 3 new scenes with Brittany and several variations (I won't list them here so as not to give a spoiler);
► Brittany's new Bust costume variation;
► 1 new still buttons for Brittany;
► Several still buttons were remade (two from Linda and one from Brittany);
► "Dishwashing" Cutscene with Linda was remade.

Mega Links:
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

GLHF everyone
You may wanna reupload the downloads to a separate link

• Angry
Reactions: ANHELO and Nullx54
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes