BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Seems its better to wait til saturday because idk if this update will contain a lot due the work from pirate trainer and in top of that add that this game had problems with patreon so... idk if that is relevant to the case in matter of updates or not?

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
Seems its better to wait til saturday because idk if this update will contain a lot due the work from pirate trainer and in top of that add that this game had problems with patreon so... idk if that is relevant to the case in matter of updates or not?
The Patreon problems were do to the site banning all Incest content and the creator didn't want to conform, hence to move to Subscribestar. I don't follow Pirate Trainer's Patreon because I didn't care for the artstyle/parody so I can't really speak on that behalf, but LittleMan was 1st and is the team's "Main" Game & focus from what I understand.

Also considering how other Developers treat public builds/releases, TeamRabbit is one of the best at handling that since there's no "locked content" or making the pervious version public and then waiting months for the current (now outdated) version to come out. So in my opinion waiting a few days for the next update to go public isn't really much of a bother to me.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
The public version of the update has already been released.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes