RockoTheD0g

Jan 11, 2020
Advice and suggestions are never too much, and they help me a lot to build my work. Yes, we are aware of the body variation, most of the audience are Milfs, but they are slightly different in terms of body type, and we also have Haze, she doesn't have the typical Milf body, and the girl who stands in front of the market, she will have a small participation in the game, I see that many liked her, but it will be for the future. Next build will focus on the story arc of Olivia and her story, the build that comes after this one... I won't say exactly but... You get my point...
Excuse me, you said next build will be for Olivia? This......This put a horny smile on my face:devilish: 148226717_415023803159931_8965007586651242920_n.jpg

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Advice and suggestions are never too much, and they help me a lot to build my work. Yes, we are aware of the body variation, most of the audience are Milfs, but they are slightly different in terms of body type, and we also have Haze, she doesn't have the typical Milf body, and the girl who stands in front of the market, she will have a small participation in the game, I see that many liked her, but it will be for the future. Next build will focus on the story arc of Olivia and her story, the build that comes after this one... I won't say exactly but... You get my point...
Thanks for answering.
Well, Haze is a demon, so she's significantly older than the main character (and many other characters) ;) and so far she's not that much in the game. And regarding the mysterious girl at the market, I would like her to play a more significant role - she could become a real star of this game :). So we wait with bated breath.
I really hope that you will succeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I got a new computer...with high quality/res screen, and now all I can see is that weird black outline around the mom's mouth, it keeps drawing my attention to it to the point the game is kinda unplayable...was it always like that? or did something break in the art? I'm seeing it in the preview pictures too, its like she has weird facial hair around her lips...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

nilo96

May 7, 2020
It is very sad that the Mr.Rabbit did not release the update in June.
This update should be about Olivia and although she is not my favorite character, hope that the delay is justified and the content with her will be interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

nilo96

May 7, 2020
No wonder this game gets updated now every 2 or 3 months he didn't even completed this game and started working on another, worst decision ever.
This is all sad, but i hope that these were temporary difficulties and updates will be released again every month. Given the fact that the developers do not collect so many donations, i was completely satisfied with the released content. The quality of the game is still gradually increasing when compared with the early releases. It's bad that the scene with Brittany from the Halloween update was not changed in the remake of the old scenes, since it really looks terrible (hope the Mr.Rabbit will see my comment and still remake it ;)). I personally believe that the game has huge potential and the team will focus on it without being distracted by other projects.

• Wow
Reactions: Dexco

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This is all sad, but i hope that these were temporary difficulties and updates will be released again every month. Given the fact that the developers do not collect so many donations, i was completely satisfied with the released content.
Not temporary you can clearly see since when the development if Little Man became much slower it was after the release of second game which is: Pirate Trainer.

The quality of the game is still gradually increasing when compared with the early releases.
Some scenes gets reworked which is pretty iditotic cause this is already a remake why go back and change the art again.

It's bad that the scene with Brittany from the Halloween update was not changed in the remake of the old scenes, since it really looks terrible (hope the Mr.Rabbit will see my comment and still remake it ;)).
I also found that strange, he improves the parts of the game where it is not really needed, but he doesn’t show those who need it urgently in a new glamor

I personally believe that the game has huge potential and the team will focus on it without being distracted by other projects.
That's the whole point i was making, he is now distracted with another project which looks horrible & this results in less updates for this game which is actually good, compare the current update shedule with the one before, we got monthly updates means 12 times a year now we can be happy if LM get updated 4 times a year, only because he decided to release a new title in the middle of the game.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Not temporary you can clearly see since when the development if Little Man became much slower it was after the release of second game which is: Pirate Trainer.
Some scenes gets reworked which is pretty iditotic cause this is already a remake why go back and change the art again.
I also found that strange, he improves the parts of the game where it is not really needed, but he doesn’t show those who need it urgently in a new glamor
That's the whole point i was making, he is now distracted with another project which looks horrible & this results in less updates for this game which is actually good, compare the current update shedule with the one before, we got monthly updates means 12 times a year now we can be happy if LM get updated 4 times a year, only because he decided to release a new title in the middle of the game.
If the release of the updates is really going to take that long, then this is very bad :cry: . On the one hand, the developers can be understood - Littleman does not collect much money, so they strive to create additional projects, but on the other hand, i personally think that devs should maintain the previous update release rate, then it could attract more donations. But unfortunately we cannot influence this, although their new game is not popular and its donation amounts are very small, perhaps after a while it will be abandoned and again fully devote themselves to working on the Littleman.

Well, so, of course, the quality and smoothness of the animations have increased over the last year (now this is not a slideshow with 2-3 frames per second), in the last remake of old scenes i was pleased that they redid some scenes with Olivia, but saddened that they left unchanged terrible scenes with Brittany. And it seems to me that we have too many scenes with handjobs, boobjobs and other shit, need to add as much old, good sex (vaginal and anal) ;) and new younger female characters as possible.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
If the release of the updates is really going to take that long, then this is very bad :cry: . On the one hand, the developers can be understood - Littleman does not collect much money, so they strive to create additional projects, but on the other hand, i personally think that devs should maintain the previous update release rate, then it could attract more donations.
That was certainly the plan behind it, slowly but surely, gradually gaining popularity with each update and then attracting a little more fans with each new release but they screwed it up with their greed.
If they continue with such update shedule over time both titles will end up in nirvana because they will be forgotten

But unfortunately we cannot influence this, although their new game is not popular and its donation amounts are very small, perhaps after a while it will be abandoned and again fully devote themselves to working on the Littleman.
That's not correct the piracy community can influence a lot.
It was the people here that reactivated Icstor from his sleep afterall & compared to Rabbit, Icstor is a sleeping giant if you pay attention to his income.

Well, so, of course, the quality and smoothness of the animations have increased over the last year (now this is not a slideshow with 2-3 frames per second), in the last remake of old scenes i was pleased that they redid some scenes with Olivia, but saddened that they left unchanged terrible scenes with Brittany. And it seems to me that we have too many scenes with handjobs, boobjobs and other shit, need to add as much old, good sex (vaginal and anal) ;) and new younger female characters as possible.
His new game is total garbage thinking that by working on a "trainer" game will make him rich is stupid.
There are only a handful people that can make that like Akabur but rabbit's trainer looks like a bad parody.
Little Man is a great game but like you said it lacks variety less brittany more new girls with smaller cleavage and that i am saying who is in favour of big boobs.
To much milfs no teens, would be great if he include some of younger chicks.

Eroniverse shows how a good handdrawn h game is made by giving us monthly updates good animations, comedy & lewd scenes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dexco

nilo96

May 7, 2020
His new game is total garbage thinking that by working on a "trainer" game will make him rich is stupid.
There are only a handful people that can make that like Akabur but rabbit's trainer looks like a bad parody.
Little Man is a great game but like you said it lacks variety less brittany more new girls with smaller cleavage and that i am saying who is in favour of big boobs.
To much milfs no teens, would be great if he include some of younger chicks.

Eroniverse shows how a good handdrawn h game is made by giving us monthly updates good animations, comedy & lewd scenes.
I believe that the most successful "trainer-games" was the training of the four elements from MITY. I didn't like the princess training from Akabur at all. And in the game from ERONIVERSE, there is still not enough content, so i will wait until the end of this year to play. In addition, even though there are very cute and attractive heroines, there are only four of them and new ones will hardly appear, unlike Littleman, where, theoretically, female characters can appear for every taste (although the likelihood of this, apparently, is VERY SMALL!!! :) ).

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I believe that the most successful "trainer-games" was the training of the four elements from MITY. I didn't like the princess training from Akabur at all. And in the game from ERONIVERSE, there is still not enough content, so i will wait until the end of this year to play. In addition, even though there are very cute and attractive heroines, there are only four of them and new ones will hardly appear, unlike Littleman, where, theoretically, female characters can appear for every taste (although the likelihood of this, apparently, is VERY SMALL!!! :) ).
Little Man is full of flaws, whether they are of a grammatical nature or some parts in the art.
Confined with heroiness has a consistently good quality in all scenes plus it have some sound effects & comes with awesome animations.
It have similar amount of content like LM.
LM may feel longer to you because of the excessive grind like you have 10 times talk to brittany for a new scene etc...

Reactions: nilo96
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes