PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hello guys, I had stopped commenting here often, because some unnecessarily mean comments were getting to me, but here I can gather excellent feedback and the game wouldn't have improved over time if it weren't for you, so I'll try to be more present here to those who really enjoy the game. About the minigame I know that many didn't like it, but I also saw some that did, there will be more minigames in the future, but they won't be like this, this one is only like this in this specific situation.
Come out of your wannabe victimhood.
You made a good game but some parts of it look really bad like brittanys bust.
Also some of your decisions are nonsense like redoing scenes of a unfinished remake game.
Another bad move of yours was releasing slower updates with less new content.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
Come out of your wannabe victimhood.
You made a good game but some parts of it look really bad like brittanys bust.
Also some of your decisions are nonsense like redoing scenes of a unfinished remake game.
Another bad move of yours was releasing slower updates with less new content.
I'd like to see you make a better game?

Reactions: redredred7

redredred7

Aug 15, 2018
What a brain-dead reply...
If someone criticizes Mercedes, he should stop doing so & build their own cars instead.
Same goes for EA & Ubisoft consumers they shouldn't complain it's better if they stop and produce better games by them selfes.
(Your logic in a nutshell)
You just described a consumer having an issue with a large company, each of the 3 examples you gave have millions of dollars in revenue and entire teams of people researching, developing, and manufacturing their products. If someone has an issue with a Mercedes car or an EA game of course they can't duplicate that work.

This game is developed by one, maybe two people, you could attempt to learn how to use the software and draw and write, and try to do better if you chose to.

You're entitled to an opinion but should remember that you're not insulting a corporation when you say things like this, you're talking about an individual or a small team that work hard to create something people enjoy.

Reactions: Romeo

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
You just described a consumer having an issue with a large company, each of the 3 examples you gave have millions of dollars in revenue and entire teams of people researching, developing, and manufacturing their products. If someone has an issue with a Mercedes car or an EA game of course they can't duplicate that work.

This game is developed by one, maybe two people, you could attempt to learn how to use the software and draw and write, and try to do better if you chose to.
Got it if it's not a individual or a small team it is allowed to complain about the product...

You're entitled to an opinion but should remember that you're not insulting a corporation when you say things like this, you're talking about an individual or a small team that work hard to create something people enjoy.
Summarized: everything you can duplicate by your own is allowed to be criticized.
So a horny bum can criticize this game because he doesn't have the means to create such a game.

I work in a workshop with 3 colleagues, we mainly process metal parts, with your illustrated mindset applied no one can complain about our work.
(Should share this formula as a disclaimer if our customers still dare to do so)

Last edited:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Hello guys, I had stopped commenting here often, because some unnecessarily mean comments were getting to me, but here I can gather excellent feedback and the game wouldn't have improved over time if it weren't for you, so I'll try to be more present here to those who really enjoy the game. About the minigame I know that many didn't like it, but I also saw some that did, there will be more minigames in the future, but they won't be like this, this one is only like this in this specific situation.
Mr.Rabbit

I, of course, understand that there is already a whole Legion of such advisers, but still I will add my contribution to the common "piggy bank ". ;)
1) Maybe you should add other types of characters, not just "MILFs". One of the main features of such games is a rich selection of characters for every taste. For example, you need to add female characters of about the same age as the main character - let them be his classmates (or high school students), let his cousin (or even two :)) come to visit the main character and everything like that.
2) It is also worth adding female characters with a different body type (although I really like this body build, I want some variety). Just as it seems to me, it would be nice if they differed in the type of behavior and their character.

For example, who is she, I would very much like to meet with her. :p
I think all this would contribute to the growth of the popularity of the game and the number of followers.
3) With Linda, it's high time to move on to much more serious things, enough just teasing.

I wish you success and good luck.

Last edited:

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Mr.Rabbit

I, of course, understand that there is already a whole Legion of such advisers, but still I will add my contribution to the common "piggy bank ". ;)
1) Maybe you should add other types of characters, not just "MILFs". One of the main features of such games is a rich selection of characters for every taste. For example, you need to add female characters of about the same age as the main character - let them be his classmates (or high school students), let his cousin (or even two :)) come to visit the main character and everything like that.
2) It is also worth adding female characters with a different body type (although I really like this body build, I want some variety). Just as it seems to me, it would be nice if they differed in the type of behavior and their character.

For example, who is she, I would very much like to meet with her. :p
I think all this would contribute to the growth of the popularity of the game and the number of followers.
3) With Linda, it's high time to move on to much more serious things, enough just teasing.

I wish you success and good luck.
Advice and suggestions are never too much, and they help me a lot to build my work. Yes, we are aware of the body variation, most of the audience are Milfs, but they are slightly different in terms of body type, and we also have Haze, she doesn't have the typical Milf body, and the girl who stands in front of the market, she will have a small participation in the game, I see that many liked her, but it will be for the future. Next build will focus on the story arc of Olivia and her story, the build that comes after this one... I won't say exactly but... You get my point...

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes