• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 636 MB
Original Size Mac: 602 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 238 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 204 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, there are a lot of recurring ideas about incest, and this is disgusting. I am tired of repetition. I want new dirty ideas. When will this developer come ? :confused:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why I have only new content with Linda?
I don't have any new scene with Olivia. In tips I read that there are no new content for this character.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
It might be a guess, but the game seems to have some troubles, the changelog says new scenes with Olivia, but nothing seem to happens, little new thing is that when asking "lets meet tonight" always its i blue and says soemthing about "a new stage" but then the scene seems like always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why I have only new content with Linda?
I don't have any new scene with Olivia. In tips I read that there are no new content for this character.
The Olivia new scene is only if you do the route were isaac and you fuck her, in the beach at night on sunday

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone know how the masks work for the art? I don't know what threshold it is, so when I copy the base layer it looks all blocky around the edges and nothing like how it looks in game.

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
Gallery unlocker, simply copy into the game folder, replace the screens.rpy.

Should work for all versions as the unlocker simply loops over all labels automatically, so any new scenes is instantly scanned.
bro it cant be download. but open to new tab instead

Andy123321

Jul 23, 2021
Gallery unlocker is not working. The file that we download is .rpy while the file it should replace is a .rpyc file so it cant replace the .rpyc file.

fatalface

Feb 27, 2019
how to fix bug, phone says ask linda to follow the mc to the bathroom but nothing is happening when i went to the bathroom with linda following me anyone can help me?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes