etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Reactions: chovekovek

plzsendhelp

Dec 2, 2017
The classic /WEG/ cycle, once a dev can make a decent amount off of a "game" there's very little incentive to continue producing content. I can't say I blame them but if I was accepting money from strangers I would at least make sure they
got at least some of their money's worth.

Take a look at so many other patreon/subscribestar games, Dominatrix Sim off the top of my head, almost $4k a month for honestly a tech demo with some "missions" once you sucker paypigs in there's really no reason to push out the bare minumum.

But this is f95 we don't pay anyways and it's late who am I talking to LULW lulw.png

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
From the subscribstar :

Mr Rabbit Team
Dec 25, 2021 07:02 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hello guys, sorry for being all this time without communicating anything, this was a bit complicated month, we got a little lost in time, I'm bringing some information for you to stay calm about the game. First of all, this month we are releasing the last build of our other game Pirate Trainer, those of you who follow us already know or at least have heard about this game, anyway, we will release the final chapter this month, we are already in the testing phase, and as soon as we release it, we will turn all our focus to LittleMan. Speaking of LittleMan, next build we will focus on Molly, our fat ass teacher is not getting enough attention, but this is about to change, we have other news too, but I will save it for later.

We did very little work on LittleMan this month, but we did a few things. Some adjustments we made to the MC bust (I need to give it a name... I'm still thinking about it, I'll make a "Character Chart", for all characters and post it on Twitter later...)

That's all I have to share for now, the next LittleMan build will probably come at the end of January if all goes well, I'll post teasers as soon as I have something to show, always keep an eye on the progress report, it will start moving little by little. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, thanks to everyone who has been with us so far. #Cheers

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
From the subscribstar :

Mr Rabbit Team
Dec 25, 2021 07:02 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hello guys, sorry for being all this time without communicating anything, this was a bit complicated month, we got a little lost in time, I'm bringing some information for you to stay calm about the game. First of all, this month we are releasing the last build of our other game Pirate Trainer, those of you who follow us already know or at least have heard about this game, anyway, we will release the final chapter this month, we are already in the testing phase, and as soon as we release it, we will turn all our focus to LittleMan. Speaking of LittleMan, next build we will focus on Molly, our fat ass teacher is not getting enough attention, but this is about to change, we have other news too, but I will save it for later.

We did very little work on LittleMan this month, but we did a few things. Some adjustments we made to the MC bust (I need to give it a name... I'm still thinking about it, I'll make a "Character Chart", for all characters and post it on Twitter later...)

That's all I have to share for now, the next LittleMan build will probably come at the end of January if all goes well, I'll post teasers as soon as I have something to show, always keep an eye on the progress report, it will start moving little by little. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, thanks to everyone who has been with us so far. #Cheers
Molly !! :love: :love: :love: :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Gallery unlocker, simply copy into the game folder, replace the screens.rpy.

Should work for all versions as the unlocker simply loops over all labels automatically, so any new scenes is instantly scanned.

How can I download it? Usually I just need to click on it for it to download automatically.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes