Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does this game have sex sound effects such as moaning? And will there be an anal tag at some point?

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lilly will be a waste
100 bucks for lots of posturing and flashing boobs? Yeah, i get why a lot of people got an instant dislike to her.
So far did it just to scratch another line in the checklist (also led to me accidentally finding one Linda scene i had missed, so not a complete waste overall).

Could someone plz tell me if there are more options in more as a Patreon or if it hasn't been added yet? View attachment 1764778
Uh, i'm pretty sure that image you just showed is from a completely different game, are you sure this is the right place? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
When I tried it, it happened to me like with "Urban Demons", I didn't like the style very much at first and after playing a little more thoroughly I loved it.
I was pleasantly surprised that there is quite a bit of content in this 0.20 release as early as it is.
There are things that could be improved, such as the settings and rollback but, in general, very satisfied and with a good taste in the mouth.

My congratulations to the creator of the game.

PS: my favorite character (after Linda) is Olivia. Hopefully make a scene celebrating son's birthday with all his classmates and "thank you" for coming to the party.

Last edited:

K1ad1mund1

Jul 7, 2018
Hoping someone can help me; I've been missing a scene with Linda for ages and can't figure out where it is. In the gallery, it should be between the Tightfuck and the Linda Titfuck. Someone tell me what I'm missing there?

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
just a little request can you add sex sound like moans/when bj like mouth sound
It will be nice
We are working on it, it's just that we made the mistake of not doing it when the game was at the beginning, and currently the game has a lot of scenes, a lot of them, and we will have to configure the audios scene by scene and it's taking a lot of work, it will take a while, but you can be sure that we are working on it.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes