PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
We are working on it, it's just that we made the mistake of not doing it when the game was at the beginning, and currently the game has a lot of scenes, a lot of them, and we will have to configure the audios scene by scene and it's taking a lot of work, it will take a while, but you can be sure that we are working on it.
Oh i see, tell us pls, about which women will be the coming update ?

Reactions: Bossjohn

ironflas00

Dec 17, 2019
[CITA="Timifriki, post: 8072242, miembro: 2136260"]
Como le entrego a linda el pedido de mercado alguien sabe???
[/CITA]
x2 yo tambien no se que hacer ahi, no me da la opcion de darle las compras y ya no puedo avanzar con linda

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
SubscribeStar it's bugged... nothing i can do about it, has more recent posts, but it doesn't show.
where is that site to follow the updates because on twitter it seems that the last update was 0.18

And in the next update will there be some Brittany scenes?

because I haven't seen anything of her for a long time

And out of curiosity, is there ever a possibility of a Brittany threesome with Bernice? (They are the two sexiest in the game in my opinion)

• Wow
Reactions: WackedWu

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
If your SubscribeStar page is bugged, then maybe post development news and progress reports here until everything is fixed?
Even if its not bugged, if Mr.Rabbit would share his posts here one week after first time he wouldn't lose anything that's how BreadManGames does with "Demon Deals"

Reactions: nilo_96
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes