Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This halloween event III has a light NTR vibe..
Before MC's mother goes to the hallowen party, she said that she only belongs to the MC and doesn't want anyone else. And during the party, Linda and Molly want to have sex with Lycyfer during some "spell". I know it's because Lucifer cast some spell, but I don't like it when my Li's say they want to have sex with someone else. The dialogues could be done differently, better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This halloween event III has a light NTR vibe..
Before MC's mother goes to the hallowen party, she said that she only belongs to the MC and doesn't want anyone else. And during the party, Linda and Molly want to have sex with Lycyfer during some "spell". I know it's because Lucifer cast some spell, but I don't like it when my Li's say they want to have sex with someone else. The dialogues could be done differently, better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand what you mean, and yes, Linda loves only her son, and would not have sex with anyone else, but I must remind you, that they are dealing with Lucifer, if he wanted to fuck them both, he would do it without any problem, no human feelings would stop him, he is not some magician who cast a spell to attract women, he is the second most powerful entity in the universe. He just didn't do it, because he didn't want to, simple as that, don't worry, Linda's love for her son is real and strong, but Lucifer's powers are above anything human.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I hope the next updates will be dedicated to Lily and Gypsy, otherwise these characters appeared relatively long ago and there is practically no content with them. Maybe the developer said something about this in his discord, did anyone hear?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Is there any sex content yet or just hand jobs,titty fuck and nudity?
Lots of sex depending on the characters. Gypsy and her friend Lily don't have anything too far yet (sadly, hopefully next major update we'll get somewhere with them), but most of the other characters that were in the previous patches have several different scenes.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes