twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
Are you fucking kidding me? All that work, and the first time with the mom is sloppy, slurring drunk sex?! solid troll, bro
it's your mom bro, she gotta get loosened up to the idea of letting you hit repeatedly, gotta booze it up to rip the bandaid off without her disowning you brah

Honestly though the later sex scenes with mom are my faves in the game, this game does a really good job of building up that central tension to slowly work up to the hotter shit. Makes it feel more rewarding.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't remember who she is..
is that the blonde we meet next to the store?:unsure:
it's a new character actually: she is next to the diamond tower which is just next to the beach

i'll be honest: i get that this game is a harem shotacon game...but damn the plot isn't evolving, and the character that we already have, got their character's arc completed...so the only thing the dev can do is either developing the main plot(you know, how Lucifer Morningstar sent the mind of MC back in time and changed a few things so that he would have a good time, just so that MC could retrieve and give to Lucifer a magical item that MC stumbled upon back when he was a child) OR add more characters

and the dev made his choice: More characters

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Will this shota survive being riden by bigger women? Find out next on the next episode.

Jokes aside how do shotas' survive snu-snu?
They still remember being surrounded by flesh, from their baby times. They know how not to suffocate. And how to melt women's hearts. If we ever get into a world of matrons, being bois is our best bet to not get beaten down excessively. That and growing bigger genitals, maybe.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes